Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,891 members, 7,863,047 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf (1080 Views)

Sean Kingston Booked Into Florida Jail After $1M Fraud (Video) / Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by Zenithsblog(f): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Embattled R&B singer, R. Kelly has been released from Cook County Jail after $161,633 in child support was paid on his behalf.

Sophie Ansari, a spokeswoman for the Cook County Sheriff's Department, which operates the jail, said that the money was posted sometime Saturday morning.

But she did not know who posted the money.
Kelly, 52, was ordered into custody on Wednesday by a judge after he said that he did not have the entire $161,633 he owed his ex-wife, Drea Kelly in child support. 

Last month, he was charged with 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse for sexually assaulting four women between 1998 and 2010 and his alleged victims include three who were aged between 13 and 17 at the time.

He was locked in prison for three days before a female friend named Valencia Love, 47, who is said to be the owner of  Lord & Child Christian Daycare posted the embattled singer's $100,000 bail, which accounts for 10 percent of the $1 million dollar bond.

Last week, it was also reported that the woman received multiple bomb threats from angry Americans and was forced to evacuate her daycare center.

See more:https://zenithnaija.com/r-kelly-released-from-jail-for-the-second-time-after-person-paid-child-support-on-his-behalf/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by nepapole(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2019
kels baba.....

Who be this babalawo wey post before me? hope its not a bad omen.

2 Likes

Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by Dreyl(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2019
He got people that will sacrifice for him, you are still a legend to me Robert.

3 Likes

Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by Dreyl(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Baba071:
Solutions
Jeez! get a legit job doing bro, what sort of fukery is this
Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by amaniro: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2019
nepapole:
kels baba.....
Who be this babalawo wey post before me? hope its not a bad omen.

Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by Tonyprisca: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Oyibo people can help am so happy for him

Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by SultanYoung: 7:01am On Mar 10, 2019
Baba071:
Solutions
your stupidity out grow your ambition, if your supposed grandfather can make all you claim you could have been posting your bentleys,camaros,porche,jaguars,benz,audi abi una they forbid wealth for una linage. Bros i advice you to start selling GOKO CLEANSER before you outrun your wealth limits

2 Likes

Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by dirtycoin(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Robert Kelly, the greatest R and B singer during his time, has fallen in no small way.

He caused his own misfortune though.

What a shame!
Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by DonBenny77(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2019
chaos mo men
Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by chriskosherbal(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Dreyl:
hey Kelly , I know what you did was wrong, yea, God will have mercy on you, just ask, as the moniker I quoted said you are still a legend and my LEGEND, the king of R &B anyday, anytime...luv you man.
Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by Dreyl(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2019
chriskosherbal:
hey Kelly , I know what you did was wrong, yea, God will have mercy on you, just ask, as the moniker I quoted said you are still a legend and my LEGEND, the king of R &B anyday, anytime...luv you man.
Yeah. I won't stop listening to his music, I've been his fan since 90's and won't stop now, let's learn not to judge others, if you don't know what really transpired.

Most people accusing him are worse than him, pure hypocrites.
Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by ShinqRambq: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2019
Why is this man Being punished without conviction for him to avoid all this he should connect back with his African root for the gods can cut a man down when life is most sweetest to him
Re: R. Kelly Released From Jail After Man Paid Child Support To Ex-wif On His Behalf by Henrodah(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2019
Dreyl:

For me too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miracle To Miss The Bbnaija Reunion Show / MERCIFIED And Fortified With Grace ! Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her Pink Hair And Chanel / Popular Comedian, Nedu Wazobia Set To Remarry Today - Legit Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.