Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife (3671 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins / Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Dailyhappenings: 7:01am On Mar 10, 2019
The Nigerian Comedian, Akpororo has been seen in the Gym lifting weights. According to him, it is for his queen.

Here is what he captioned it as he took it to his social media page "All for my queen � @jojosplace_vantage 12packs and bodybuild loading".

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/comedian-akpororo-pictured-gyming-for.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by MissSweet(f): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Well another way for a guy to impress ladies is by body building... when he pulls of his cloth nd you see his strong muscles and 6 packs... you be like smiley

At least he is adding value to himself...

I forget FTC... And happy Sunday to all nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by chriskosherbal(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2019
grin cheesy grin funny guy yea thats good anything for your wife especially the good understanding ones .

Not hoes disguise as house wives.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Davash222(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2019
MissSweet:
Well another way for a guy to impress ladies is by body building... when he pulls of his cloth nd you see his strong muscles and 6 packs... you be like smiley

At least he is adding value to himself...

I forget FTC... And happy Sunday to all nairalanders
So, aside sexx, what other ways can a Nigerian lady impress a guy

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Am I the only one who's not swayed by a buffed up bod

Oh well, I think I am.
Having 6 packs or abs that look like the shell of a tortoise don't impress me at all undecided
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Rotimi47: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Am I the only one who's not swayed by a buffed up bod

Oh well, I think I am.
Having 6 packs or abs that look like the shell of a tortoise don't impress me at all undecided
See finishing grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Rotimi47:
See finishing grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Calm down na
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Onyi22(f): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2019
That's very good of him...
Any man that will not bring down heaven on earth for me should not cross my path...
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Rotimi47: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Calm down na
You too much shocked
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by folake4u(f): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Any man that will not bring down heaven on earth for me should not cross my path...

First and foremost, are you an Angel? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by musictori: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
wow, just for him woman oo
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Khd95(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:
no be toto u carry
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Gentleziggy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:
see this nyansh sampling entity
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured Gyming For His Wife by Gentleziggy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:
see this nyansh sampling entity angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

‘you Have Been 27years For Three Years’ – Chioma, Peruzzi Shades Davido / See Yoga Positions Of A 35weeks Pregnant Lady That Got People Talking (photos) / Celebrities As Normal People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.