Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,720 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Neymar Tests His Injured Foot Strength In Qatar Ahead Of Return (Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Tests His Injured Foot Strength In Qatar Ahead Of Return (Photos (28029 Views)

Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch / Sergino Dest Leaves Club's Training Camp In Qatar Amid Iran Tensions / See Photo Of Sala's Dog Patiently Waiting For Her Master To Return (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Neymar Tests His Injured Foot Strength In Qatar Ahead Of Return (Photos by shininglite(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Undisclosed:
Money is gud,I recall wen I broke my hips in secondary School no body look me talk less of taking me to hospital chai owo is good

sorry.. How did you come out of the injury?
Re: Neymar Tests His Injured Foot Strength In Qatar Ahead Of Return (Photos by Thunday1005(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
But you are coming late already
Re: Neymar Tests His Injured Foot Strength In Qatar Ahead Of Return (Photos by Preshiamadina: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2019
I like the first and second pic...#wakanda forever! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers United Forced To Train In The Dark In Libya (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 / Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.