Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat (4083 Views)

Anambra Election: We Will Never Accept INEC Result – APC / Breaking News: Game Over Delta State Result Apc Struggle With 1 Lga While Pdp 17 / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Lagos State House of Assembly Result...
APC 40 Seats
PDP 0 Seat

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
embarassed
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by ola6: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Lol....
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by GoldHorse(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2019
This is the real O to ge!!!.... (Only the wise can decipher) Next Level shomtin!!!! grin grin

Eko o ni baje!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by ORIENTATION101: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
O to ope in lagos
O to ge in kwara

Cest fini

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2019
I pity all those flatty wasting their money on election in Lagos state

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by yerokunphilips: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2019
It's madness for anybody to compare Lagos to Kwara . If kwara have witness 30% of development in Lagos kwara won't be where she's now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by yarimo(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by BreezyCB(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2019
grin

11 Likes

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Corrosiveman(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2019
It will be tough for PDP in 2023

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by KunleyY19(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Just like it was before the election...
gringringringrin
PDP don Cast finish...

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Munzy14(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2019
myboy2111:
Lagos State House of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats PDP 0 Seat
look at how u deceived those gullible illiterates up there. hw many LGA in lagos?. lmaoooo educated illiterate is worst in a healthy society.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by jaybanky(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Munzy14:

look at how u deceived those gullible illiterates up there.
hw many LGA in lagos?.
lmaoooo educated illiterate is worst in a healthy society.

U re an educated illiterate.. Lagos state has 20 LGA recognized by law and each LGA has constituency I & II making it 40 House of Assembly memebers...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by unitysheart(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2019
jaybanky:

U re an educated illiterate.. Lagos state has 20 LGA recognized by law and each LGA has constituency I & II making it 40 House of Assembly memebers...

U dey answer him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by mercyville: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Is this authentic
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by quickberry(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Munzy14:

hw many LGA in lagos?.

You are the illiterate here, we have 40 assembly seats in Lagos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by abokikhalifa: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2019
Munzy14:

hw many LGA in lagos?.

Instead of you to do your findings before your comment, you won't. You will most come here to disgrace your family.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by BuhariAdvocate: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Babaflenjor: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2019
e
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Kamosh: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2019
You don't have to disgrace yourself because of hatred, Lagos has 20 lga's and each has 2 house of assembly member

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Mizwisdom(f): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2019
I hope PDP can learn from this, don't bother putting up candidates for any position in Lagos, stop wasting money. The people are cursed to suffer under Tinubu's yoke. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by StOla: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I hope PDP can learn from this, don't bother putting up candidates for any position in Lagos, stop wasting money. The people are cursed to suffer under Tinubu's yoke. cheesy

You mean the Lagos suffering is so much that Lagos has become the place of refuge for the many who are suffering and have deserted their own states in Nigeria?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by VirginFinder: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
One of them is a PigFromYeast though... smiley
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Mizwisdom(f): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

You mean the Lagos suffering is so much that Lagos has become the place of refuge for the many who are suffering and have deserted their own states in Nigeria?

Lagos is in a total mess, I'm sure you don't commute around Mile 2 axis to witness the rott and decay in infrastructure. It's a mess, disgraceful, filthy place. I don't need to describe it, you need to see for yourself
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by crispus09(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2019
funke ayemi temibami
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by StOla: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Lagos is in a total mess, I'm sure you don't commute around Mile 2 axis to witness the rott and decay in infrastructure. It's a mess, disgraceful, filthy place. I don't need to describe it, you need to see for yourself

Yet you are the one still encouraging refugees to come seek opportunities in Lagos? Why not direct the refugees to PDP governed states like Abia, Bayelsa and Delta, since you love PDP so much?

Mizwisdom:
I don't know much about Abj but I thin you'll find some opportunities in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Mizwisdom(f): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

Yet you are not the one encouraging refugees to come seek opportunities in Lagos? Why not direct the refugees to PDP states, since you love PDP so much?

You're just a party agent & this will be my last response to you.
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by garfield1: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2019
jaybanky:

Pardon the small boy,he's a stark illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by REDshouse(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

then why can't u relocate back to ur village or na by force to die in Lagos....

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Mizwisdom(f): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2019
REDshouse:
then why can't u relocate back to ur village or na by force to die in Lagos....

Where is my village?
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by StOla: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You're just a party agent & this will be my last response to you.

You are a PDP sycophant, and I will disgrace you here if you don't truly run along.

You shameless hypocrite who is even criticizing why other parties except PDP should be wining elections.

What a damned Pharisee who cannot stand her own past opinions.

Results are only rigged when PDP is losing abi?

Mizwisdom:
Lie Mohammed has deceived these Kwarans

Mizwisdom:
There will be trouble in Rivers for sure with this rigged result

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat by Mizwisdom(f): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

You are a PDP sycophant, and I will disgrace you here if you don't truly run along.

You shameless hypocrite who is even criticizing why other parties except PDP should be wining elections.

What a damned Pharisee who cannot stand her own past opinions.

Mydn44 Seun lalasticala come and witness things grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Biafra Might Have The Largest Military In Africa / This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup / 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.