Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa (13024 Views)

Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public / Twin Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno, Three Killed, 45 Injured / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Omooba77: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Olufemi Atoyebi and Hindi Livonia, Michika

A bomb blast in Shuwa in Adamawa State on Sunday morning while Christians are preparing for Sunday mass has killed two persons.

The bomb blast attack is suspected to have been launched by Boko Haram using a rocket-propelled launcher, a day after the governorship elections were held.

Mohammed Sanusi, the District Head of Duhu, told PUNCH that one of the two female suicide bombers planning an attack on churchgoers failed in her tracks as the bomb went up with her before she could reach her target.

He said, “There’s a bomb blast in Shuwa. Two female suicide bombers carried out the attacks. A little girl affected by the blast has been taken to Shuwa Missionary Health Center. The female bombers had planned to launch the attacks on churchgoers but the bomb detonated prematurely killing the female bombers.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-two-die-as-boko-haram-launches-bomb-attacks-in-adamawa/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Chai
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Osyxcel(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2019
The soldiers causing mayhem all around should be sent to confront these Boko people angry

Sadly, that's not the concern of the FG right now. They are only concerned with how they will claim Akwa Ibom and Rivers states.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2019
One of the product of Imam and mosque in Nigeria.

Thank God am not a Muslim because Islam lead science in creating suicide vest and bottle bomb according to one Islamic troll that called himself onlyonebuhari.

Allah must be so happy.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by legalwealth(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2019
RIP! !!
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by fk001(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2019
Rip to the dead

Thank God election held peacefully in the Northern Part of the country without any sort of attacks from BH.

Nigeria will be great
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by sojayy(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2019
This guys should just stop this barbaric act for God sake, they r plaques on Nigeria nation.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by bishopkay: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
So the soldiers running amock in the SS can't go and fight here abi? Bunch of ballot snatching thieves

6 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Masama: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Thank God it was the bombers that died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by scantee(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
God save your people ooo. To be a Christian in the North is harder than... anything u could think of

5 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Timekeeper: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Islam is synonymous to terrorism and death

8 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Menusvan: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2019
Yar A person send me airtime after i begged i dont know you but God bless you

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Menusvan: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2019
killings must stop
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Masama: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2019
bishopkay:
So the soldiers running amock in the SS can't go and fight here abi? Bunch of ballot snatching thieves
Really shameful, I just saw a video of a fully clothed army man climbing fence with his uniform to go and rig elections in rivers and he was caught by a crowd of women. It's really disgraceful what is happening in this country today. This APC government is destroying this country but we have a bunch of dumb idiots all over the country that will continue to sing their praises even when it is clear they are taking this country backwards

6 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by OsuGanja(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2019
NIGERIA �

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by whatmoreng: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2019
We are serving a living God
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by ngadaAwo: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2019
that's the spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by MallamAhmed: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2019
What a badly written news article. Nigeria news media has gone to the dogs
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by bishopkay: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Masama:

Really shameful, I just saw a video of a fully clothed army man climbing fence with his uniform to go and rig elections in rivers and he was caught by a crowd of women. It's really disgraceful what is happening in this country today. This APC government is destroying this country but we have a bunch of dumb idiots all over the country that will continue to sing their praises even when it is clear they are taking this country backwards

It's unfortunate my friend! It's very unfortunate what this country has become. However, I have vowed never to vote again in this country till ballot boxes are ditched. I apologize to all the IPOB guys I persuaded both online and offline to go and vote thinking like 2015 our votes would count but now we see we fought against the system not buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by franchasng: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Allahu Akbar undecided
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Next level agenda, boko haram that's happy in community in peace and they even post shot video than mark Angel, he be like una no dey follow YouTube

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by ifyalways(f): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2019
Next level coming through

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by ofiko123(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2019
Thank God the suicide bombers killed themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Timekeeper:
Islam is synonymous to terrorism and death
Why do you decide to be a primitive animal?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2019
scantee:
God save your people ooo. To be a Christian in the North is harder than... anything u could think of
They kill more Muslims than Christians, infact all present terrorist organisations kill more Muslims than Christians.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2019
RIP to the dead.

Check my signature
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by phorget(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Through out yesterday NEPA did not bring light. They really thing they are doing me, me that stayed inside my mothers womb for 9months without light. wetin concern me self.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by scantee(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
They kill more Muslims than Christians, infact all present terrorist organisations kill more Muslims than Christians.

Bro my acertion is not actually for Sucide bombers because they don't know who is who, they bomb everywhere, I made that comment base on what I am seeing in the North at the moment, take for instance here in Bauchi, almost all churches are fanced to high heaven, infact I notice that every Sunday all roads/junction that leads to church normally close down just like the way they do on Fridays for mosque.

Every little misunderstanding between two people here ends up being religious fight why? I witnessed one last week, two people were having issues some people high jack the matters and started looking for Christians to kill, unfortunately one yoruba guy that just close from work was taken down for no reason, just because he is a Christian.

My point is. Is very demanding to be among Christians in a Muslim populated states. Isn't easy at all.

God save us all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Why do you decide to be a primitive animal?

like the way your imam, your dead muhammed and your Allah are animal

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:

still doesn't change the fact that those terrorist are Muslim that practice Islam.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan: Senate Panel Orders Perm Sec To Produce 55 Missing Cars / Reps Dump N22.7 Trillion Loan Request, Okay N1 Trillion Borrowing / Fayose Inspects The Construction Of Kings Market, Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.