Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze (13861 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by sirequity(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2019
The attention of the Sen. Ayogu Eze Governorship Campaign Organisation has been drawn to false stories making the rounds that an observer was shot in our principal’s premises while he was in the village for the governorship and state assembly elections.

The true story is that Sen. Eze’s residence was stormed by two vehicles with Enugu State Government registration numbers, claiming to be carrying election observers. While one of them drove inside the senator’s compound, the other stayed outside the gate.

The vehicles had their numbers masked, rousing the curiosity of our supporters who unmasked them only to reveal the Enugu State number plates.

The crowd numbering nearly 10,000 people saw this as unwarranted intrusion, especially as they saw the face cap of the PDP governorship candidate for the election in one of the vehicles and sought to quiz the occupants of the vehicles on their mission.

The atmosphere expectedly turned rowdy suddenly, forcing one of the police officers in the premises to shoot into the air to disperse the crowd. His hand obviously slipped, according to eyewitnesses, and he shot one of the All Progressives Congress, APC, supporters, who passed on while being conveyed to the hospital.

The affected police officer has also been handed over to law enforcement agents who are currently handling the matter in accordance with their service rules.

The so called observers whose identities were questionable were released to the Igbo Eze North Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Samuel Ngwu Attah following the intervention of Sen. Eze immediately his attention was drawn to the incident.

No observer was killed in our principal’s house or anywhere near it. What is circulating in the social media is pure fake news, obviously fabricated by those who sent the team to the house of the governorship candidate.

We see this fake story as part of the coordinated assault on the democratic rights of our principal, who has remained calm in the face of severe provocation.

We hope that with this clarification the authors of this willfully spurn tale by the moonlight will see the need to leave Sen. Eze alone.

Clinton Umeh
Media Aide to Sen. Ayogu Eze

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/enugu-election-no-foreign-observer-was-killed-in-enugu-state/

1 Like

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2019
This supposed disclaimer does not in any way exonerate ayogu eze from the extrajudicial killings synonymous with the APC, d law enforcement agents whom are supposed to be neutral have bn compromised n av bn turned into mere thugs at and for the pleasure of all APC candidates nationwide, 85% of deaths recorded in d conduct of this election so far is as a fact linked to the military and Npf at the instructions of APC stalwarts and candidates. Nigerians are watching and I want u guys never to forget that power is transient, my prayer for all of u in APC walking around now like immortals is dat u stay alive to reap all the evil u have sown....
An innocent life was lost consequent upon the rascality ur blood sucking APC government have embedded into the psyche of our security operatives and all u could do instead of taking responsibility is issuing a damage control statement....
U are all heartless demons at APC...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Chikpat(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2019
This sounds reasonsble n convincing

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by RolyRoly: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
No need for long story .

It's so unfortunately that I discovered this lately. 
It is the latest paying referral program that requires no registration fee. All you have to do is to just register and you will be paid $25 just for registration and you will be paid $10 for every person that you refer via your link. you will get $2 for every person that click your link.

What Do You Need To Get Started!!!
1. Your Mobile phone
2. Your bank or PayPal or Western Union for your payment

How To Get Started!!
All you have to do now is to Check my signature and copy the link in my profile into your browser now to get started.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Nwodosis(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
In other words, it was a friendly fire. The security attached to the APC gubernatorial candidate killed an APC member.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by flourishing247: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Stop lying and making this more painful for the family. SMH

1 Like

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Passionate888: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lai Lai apc them. The observers said that they were beaten by thugs/ your supporters..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Kobicove(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
This does not in any way erase the fact that a man was killed in his house on the day of election angry

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by bestman09(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Y
Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by mutumina007: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
PHOTOS: Gov. Akeredolu Visits Oba Akoko, Expresses Displeasure Over Crisis - Crime - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5070843/photos-gov-akeredolu-visits-oba
Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by AlanSugar(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
This supposed disclaimer does not in any way exonerate ayogu eze from the extrajudicial killings synonymous with the APC, d law enforcement agents whom are supposed to be neutral have bn compromised n av bn turned into mere thugs at and for the pleasure of all APC candidates nationwide, 85% of deaths recorded in d conduct of this election so far is as a fact linked to the military and Npf at the instructions of APC stalwarts and candidates. Nigerians are watching and I want u guys never to forget that power is transient, my prayer for all of u in APC walking around now like immortals is dat u stay alive to reap all the evil u have sown....
An innocent life was lost consequent upon the rascality ur blood sucking APC government have embedded into the psyche of our security operatives and all u could do instead of taking responsibility is issuing a damage control statement....
U are all heartless demons at APC...

The pdp chief wailer has wailed. We don hear.
Very funny at transient power, when jona held sway and intimidated opposition members, ekiti comes to mind, wailers like you went dancing unclad at the market square!
You're right, power is indeed transient.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Buharimustgo: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Obvious lies,the policeman's hand slips,and the bullet found its way to an APC member's body,very Interesting!
He died while on his way to the hospital,and magically his brother was wailing at the pool of his own brother's body on the floor of the compound of your boss,spiritual!
while people pretended as if it didnt concern them,what a heartless comrades!

One thing is sure,the guy wasn't rushed to the hospital,he died in his compound.
Secondly,if he was to be an APC member ,why did people in that compound look less concerned about the death of their comrade lying on the pool of his blood in their bosses compound?
Please someone should teach APC members on how to be smart in telling lies.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Okay.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by chloride6: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
PDP is a useless party.

What are you looking for in the house of the opposition?
Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
AlanSugar:

The pdp chief wailer has wailed. We don hear.
Very funny at transient power, when jona held sway and intimidated opposition members, ekiti comes to mind, wailers like you went dancing unclad at the market square!
You're right, power is indeed transient.

I think that guy is in Sifia Pains... Just like some PSG fans (heard one stabbed a United supporter in Paris) . They've one thing in common. They're sore losers .

1 Like

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by deeLima86(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Observers nor go election ground instead go aspirants house for observation?? wink

1 Like

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Bighead9: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
IPOB Terrorist at work.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by bestman09(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
sirequity:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/enugu-election-no-foreign-observer-was-killed-in-enugu-state/

10000 supporters in your candidates house on election day? APC and lies. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by chisiudeh: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
His hand slipped from where to where? Saying its an APC supporter doesn't change the fact that a human life was lost. Why not you (senior prefect) or your so called principal take his place? Nigerian Politics=Shedding of blood. Where was his children?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Kingsleynwokolo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
I smell lies........ grin
Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Kingsleynwokolo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kingsleynwokolo:
I smell lies........ grin
Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by CowHard: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
PDP and their lies
Re: Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze by Dannjay(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
You are a bloody liar, this wasn't what happened, my Fiancé was nearly lynched by Ayogu Eze's supposed supporters cum thug,,,foolish Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbeh Ochogwu: Panel Issues Arrest Warrant On Police Commissioner / INEC Publishes List Of PVC Collection Centres For Ward Level Collection / Otti Sliding Abia Into Dictatorship – PDP Stalwart, Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.