Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Live Update: Rivers Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update: Rivers Elections (13362 Views)

Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections / Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by garfield1: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
nameo:

You think is a tribunal matter.

I just dey laugh.

Let us just pray what you guys are urging Buhari to do is not what he does.

That was how Amaechi rigged 6 LGAs in the last Presidential elections by churning out unbelievable figures. What happendd to those LGAs at the end of tbe day?. Were they not cancelled?
Stop being dumb.inec didnt accept those results,these ones have been accepted.
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by dyydxx1: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Just heard on channels that Rivers election has been suspended

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by Skengman: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rivers has been suspended

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by dingbang(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
otokx:

As usual but that will be akin to postponing the evil days.
my vision has come to pass.. Check the front page.
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by DerrickzB: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Skengman:

Again your figure from Obio/Akpor is false. Stop this. AAC pulled over 200 in Woji polling units alone, under Obio/Akpor LGA

Hehehe.. u say?
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by DerrickzB: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
etin06:

You think someone can just win 2 LGA with wide margin and become a Governor? Electoral law says to become a Governor you need at least 25% of the total vote cast in 2/3 of the LGAs in the state

Hehehe.. how many LGA has been pronounced brother?? In amaechi's LGA n ward n unit PDP won bro.. which is why he went there with military men to rewrite d results.. but it would fail him bro.. save this page..
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m not in Rivers so I can’t comment on the situation of things like those who are on ground. The result is what I’m interested in and if any party feels aggrieved, the tribunal is there for them to seek redress.
now you can eat the result, since u so much like it
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by DerrickzB: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
seanfer:

I can bet with you that Obio-Akpor will not deliver more than 100,000 Votes for Wike, The Security in that LGA won't give Him the Opportunity to write any figure He likes.. The Iwofe,Nkpor, Saipen and other river rine area results just passed Pepperoni on Ada George to Inec office at Aba Road... You need to see the Military going with that Inec officials they're ready to kill a fly that come close to them ... I live behind Wike's Fathers house at Rumieprikom Wimpey Junction and I am telling you first hand Information...

Hehehe.. are u aware that military men came last night to Obioakpor and were resisted My ward gave him 20k plus vote.. and thats like the lowest among d wards bro.. pls do d maths n see for urself..
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by Skengman: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe.. are u aware that military men came last night to Obioakpor and were resisted My ward gave him 20k plus vote.. and thats like the lowest among d wards bro.. pls do d maths n see for urself..
You chat a lot of shitt! Just go and continue hiding cs Wike is not returning.
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by JOHNGLO: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Keep fooling yourselves. We dey here. Wike is Rivers. Nothing dey happen. Afonjas and wailing na 5&6...
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by nameo: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunmsg:

Let’s wait and see if it will be cancelled this time around.

Bros, how far?

Any update??
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by nameo: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
garfield1:

Stop being dumb.inec didnt accept those results,these ones have been accepted.

Greetings, Bros

wink
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by seanfer(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
DerrickzB:

Lie kee you there with that 20k Votes. Please name your ward and I will tell you that even the place Wike vote beside His fathers house at wimped and the whole ward can’t deliver 20k.... Amaech used Magnus and Toye Cole to distract Wike.
Re: Live Update: Rivers Elections by DerrickzB: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Skengman:

You chat a lot of shitt! Just go and continue hiding cs Wike is not returning.

Hehehe.. do not talk rubbish.. unlike u apc lots.. i do not go about giving fake details.. i quire from any of ur apc member around ph close to Obioakpor to be precise if am lying..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors / Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN / 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.