Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters (31195 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by noisy45(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Wiseandtrue:
Garri Ijebu is about to happen!!!

Shame on the illiterate Nigerian armies!!!

Spits

With water
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by adeyemm: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2019
chakula:
No wonder the OP on Twitter happen to be a red cap slave. But what is new when result is about to pronounce there must be a security because of violence from the loosing side.
so is true say most Hausa pple no get brain the level of their illiteracy no get part two how can you claim victory over 18 lg result out of 44 lg simply because u dey lead sorry for northerns how I wish new political party emerge with vibrant guys dt can move us forward in this country
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Elthugnificent(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2019
teebaxy:
They can easily settle those once na... Are u Mr. Jonze
Speaking like an average Nigerian.

We are not talking about polling units or wards or even local government.

But the Inec headquarters, even at the Ward level it is close to impossible. I got back home around 4am this morning from my Ward, I know what I Mean saying.

Do you by any chance know that happens in the ward?
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2019
The want to start "Daura Collation"
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by saintadeola: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2019
worst era, soldiers were working with Buhari to rig in all state, am a presiding officer in rivers, after election, soldiers with the apc candidate that court removed, came to colation center, and seize all result sheet, and send all away, saying order from above, if u are still calling Buhari Mr integrity, u are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Jolite(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2019
Elthugnificent:
Start what? All the parties agent are there, the news crew are also there.
So what do you think could possibly happen?
Odin Leave that thing, no be naija be this?
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by teebaxy(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Ipob in disguise...

Kwontinue!
sho gbadun sha ?

1 Like

Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by ClearFlair: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari The Mr. Integrity want to vote in Kano, precisely at Kano collation centre, so please Kano people allow your President to exercise his constitutional right, allow Buhari and his invincible 1 million squad cabinet members cast their votes in Kano for it is their right, before the election result can be announced, thank you wink

Signed,
Association of BuhariTheRiggingMachine

Hahahaha! Defeat is hard to take when you’re delusional. You have been defeated. Go and lick your wounds in private.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by chakula: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2019
adeyemm:
so is true say most Hausa pple no get brain the level of their illiteracy no get part two how can you claim victory over 18 lg result out of 44 lg simply because u dey lead sorry for northerns how I wish new political party emerge with vibrant guys dt can move us forward in this country

I am not surprised. I explained a simple clause but a literate dude is unable to comprehend it. Beside the level of development that you have is far unwelcome in the North. I read some captions here about using an illegitimate weapons and killing plenty people all in the name politics which such, are yet to happen in the North.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by princegeo(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2019
APC next level Na long story
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by celeiyke: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
I trust Kano people. If u do anything untoward b4 U even announce it they will frustrate U
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Glink2018(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Why are you people this stupid, so anyone who criticised the anomalies of this government is termed ipop
I spit on your head

Yoruba have a saying, " we haven't finish narrating what the god of ifa foretold, what is yet to say is manifesting...."

Let me repeat again, an average ipob person has innate hatred and are too sentiment....
Right from our eyes, see the trash this never-do+well pig typed...so offensive...
I'm sure, it's that hatred that made some of your people , a fugitives and vagabonds in every nooks and crannies of the earth....
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Benreu(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2019
REDshouse:
They want to stole our mandate....pls what nonsense is that engrish
steal not stole
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Benreu(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2019
kano is tensed nw... Any manipulation on both end will lead to violence..just hope there will be peace...
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by REDshouse(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Benreu:
steal not stole
"stole" was what I saw in the twitter msg that drew my attention...

Thanx Sha for the correction
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by aero1: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Garri Ijebu is about to happen!!!

Shame on the illiterate Nigerian armies!!!

Spits

See your useless mouth, it is your generation that is illiterate, infact this is the most satanic comment I ever see from a devilish human being....Spit
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Glink2018(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
teebaxy:
sho gbadun sha ?

Kwontinue in your irrational manner....

Your irrationality is rated 8.5

The Demon is seriously using your life to play snooker
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by stonch101(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Elthugnificent:

This is Nigeria. Any thing can happen
aero1:

See your useless mouth, it is your generation that is illiterate, infact this is the most satanic comment I ever see from a devilish human being....Spit
Elthugnificent:

This is Nigeria. Any thing can happen
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
aero1:

Just laughing at your display of folly!!!

1 Like

Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Elthugnificent(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jolite:

Odin Leave that thing, no be naija be this?
Lol, I agree. But let's assume you are a state party chairman and your party is on the verge of winning, then the opposition decide to bribe you.

Why would you accept, when you know that once your party is in power the benefits but in kind and cash would surely be more than any amount they wat to give you at that moments.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Glink2018(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So anyone not in support of this evil administration is an IPOB

Is like you need deliverance before you can say anything different from IPOB!!!

Good luck while you are at it!!!

Read my comments very well before start you juming into senseless conclusions.....
Did you see in my comments saying , whosoever does not support this present administration is an ipob member? Read and re+read well before you make comments , it will help you in your future endeavors....

God gave us eyes to see and Brain to think .....
You have both, use it effectively....
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Magic1: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
REDshouse:
They want to stole our mandate....pls what nonsense is that engrish

You forget to quote “we need your HELPS”
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Read my comments very well before start you juming into senseless conclusions.....
Did you see in my comments saying , whosoever does not support this present administration is an ipob member? Read and re+read well before you make comments , it will help you in your future endeavors....

God gave us eyes to see and Brain to think .....
You have both, use it effectively....
As usual you ended up saying NOTHING

It's you who will need the future help the most!

I am out of here.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Iyamar(f): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
fiizznation:
People shouldn't cause any trouble in kano. If the electorates reject you, just accept it and move on.
Don't mind them... most of them are illiterate and their thinking is very small...Kano state loves shedding blood...hisssss
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by kings09(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Richardonald:
gandollar the thief, the man buhari endorse was rejected by kano people. I think buhari is really fighting corruption..
Where deomelo, corrinthians, seunmsg, deji17, sarrki, madridguy n co zombies. Whr dem de
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by slimfit1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
If Buhari tries to do anything that is not part of the wishes of the people he might just push for early revolution. I'm up for what so ever he wants to do.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by maasoap(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
That's better to prevent break down of law and order. Because PDP supporters and its online e-rats miles away from Kano are already jubilating before the total figures is released.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please they should not tamper with the results . let the vote of the people count.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by truthisgood: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Elthugnificent:

You are still sleeping please wake up.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Elthugnificent(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
truthisgood:
You are still sleeping please wake up.
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu / Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.