Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Candid Advise To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Advise To PDP (537 Views)

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advise To PDP by immantoks: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2019
My candid advise to PDP.
First I want to congratulate PDP for winning the governorship election in some States across the nation.I must confess its not an easy job considering how the present administration has marred the party's name in the name of corruption. But truth to be told, I wonder why the present party in power that has earlier labelled everyone in PDP corrupt will still go ahead to woo the princes of corruption from the same party they have portrayed to all and sundry as corrupt to their parties just for them to win in certain states.Then I know the corruption APC is fighting is a political escalated corruption.
I won't deny the fact that some members of the party were corrupt in time past and squandered Nigeria resources. Many of which are presently in the winning party. But I see the few states PDP won as opportunity for them to reclaim all the states the winning party snatched from them as a result of well cocorted propaganda which they are widely known for.
My first candid advise to them is that they see to it that they are selfless and do long lasting projects that can stand the test of time void of any political differences but given to competent contractors and like the winning party they should make noise about it.They should engage the power of mass media to publish their achievements.
I will also let you know that some political psychopaths,unfaithful prodigal sons will start looking for possible ways to decamp back to hold umbrellas again after when the brooms they trusted on has failed in those states.Please PDP, guard your gates.
In the future elections,and in your appointments try as much as possible not to allow people whose image has been dented.men of no integrity, corruption and have no respect or honour even in their various grass- roots.Don't relax and be complacent by this little victory but see it as a means of getting more states,constituencies and the Aso rock in 2023.
PDP shall be great again
Congratulations.
Re: My Candid Advise To PDP by obonujoker(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2019
SS/SE states for PDP

OYO
ONDO
KANO
BAUCHI
SOKOTO

All for PDP

No other party can win Lagos state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tribunal Reserves Ruling On Onnoghen’s Application Till Final Judgment / PDP About To Wrestle Power From Ganduje After Winning The Last LGA / Saraki Planning To Influence Leadership Of 9th Senate, Says APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.