Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Urgently Searching For Land Buyers For Lands Between N2-7.5 Million Naira - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Urgently Searching For Land Buyers For Lands Between N2-7.5 Million Naira (716 Views)

If You Are Looking For Buyers For Your Bulk Food Products, Please Enter Here: / We Need Buyers For 6000 Pieces Gas Oil Pipes / Genuine Buyers For Crude Oil Or Pure AGO Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Searching For Land Buyers For Lands Between N2-7.5 Million Naira by Thetoyin: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Hello everyone!

Straight to the business. I recently became an independent marketer with a real estate agent and I am so certain that we can make good money from the sales of the lands. The lands range from 2 million to 7.5 million in Lagos with documentation. I as an agent would get 20% and I am offering 40% to you if you would like to walk with me on this;I mean getting buyers and then we will share the profit 60-40.

Please chat me up on zero eight zero seven two 9 seven 8 six 8 six. I await you.

The real estate company is known as Christal homes and if you would like to be an independent marketer yourself please sign up here http://portal.christalhomes.ng/276674

Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Projector Rental In Lagos Mainland / Janitorial Buckets for sale / Looking For Potential Star Ups Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.