Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Why The World Is Getting Worse! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The World Is Getting Worse! (322 Views)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The World Is Getting Worse! by CandidSeeker(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
WHY THE WORLD IS GETTING WORSE!

Matthew 12:43-45 KJV
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself SEVEN OTHER SPIRITS MORE WICKED THAN HIMSELF, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. EVEN SO SHALL IT BE ALSO UNTO THIS WICKED GENERATION.
Re: Why The World Is Getting Worse! by LordReed(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
CandidSeeker:
WHY THE WORLD IS GETTING WORSE!

Matthew 12:43-45 KJV
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself SEVEN OTHER SPIRITS MORE WICKED THAN HIMSELF, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. EVEN SO SHALL IT BE ALSO UNTO THIS WICKED GENERATION.

So the satan is birthing more demons? LoL!
Re: Why The World Is Getting Worse! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Do study history...the world isn't getting worse.We live in the best of times so far.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afonja? / By Report: “china Continue To Cracks Down On Christianity” Why? / Naija Twitter Users And "Smiling Budha"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.