Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Edo Lady Advises Women To Lock Their Irresponsible Husband Inside Bottle (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Edo Lady Advises Women To Lock Their Irresponsible Husband Inside Bottle (video) (382 Views)

Eat More Fruits _ Abosede Wellington Advises Women On Breast Cancer Awareness / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) / 2017 World Animal Day: Dr. Enahoro Decries Irresponsible Way Of Handling ANIMALS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Lady Advises Women To Lock Their Irresponsible Husband Inside Bottle (video) by cyrilamx(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
A Nigerian woman identified as Lady Monica who hails from Edo State has got herself trending on social media after she advised women to lock their irresponsible husband inside bottle.

According to the woman, she sells a bottle which makes irresponsible husband to be loyal to his wife.

In the now viral video, she can be heard saying; “This bottle you can see is a very new one. This is a new business line that i am opening on Facebook. If you know you have a husband like ‘Efeyi Bright’, husband that is very irresponsible, husband that can disgrace in-laws, disgrace wife, disgrace himself, disgrace his tribe, husband that doesn’t have respect for women, husband that talk anyhow and your really sick and tired, but you don’t want to leave that husband house.

This is a fresh bottle i sell to lock husband, if you lock that kind husband inside here, anything you tell him, he will do it. I am that woman that locks women’s husband for inside bottle and when you lock him for inside this bottle finish you go dey shine.”

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/edo-lady-advises-women-lock-irresponsible-husband-inside-bottle-video/
Re: Edo Lady Advises Women To Lock Their Irresponsible Husband Inside Bottle (video) by cyrilamx(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
fear some women sha....
Re: Edo Lady Advises Women To Lock Their Irresponsible Husband Inside Bottle (video) by dollytino4real(f): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
some guys in NL need dat kind of locking to keep dem from spilling trash from their mouth

(1) (Reply)

. / North Will Keep Power Beyond 2023, And It’s Probably In Everyone’s Interest / Please How Much Can I Budget To Have Fun With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.