Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers (1542 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by freakyamanda(f): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Many are feared dead after operatives of the supposedly disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad shot live bullets at protesting supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) at a collation centre in Rivers state.

Today’s Echo gathers that a PDP agent has been confirmed dead from the incident

A highly disturbing video shared on social media by the PDP shows protesting young men and heavily armed police men threatening them, Suddenly, hell is let lose as the scary sound of unending gunfire continued for several seconds.

“Make una leave here. make una go home!” a voice rings out in the background.

As the gunfire dies down, a young man, apparently a PDP agent, is seen lying down, gasping for breathe as fellow young men rushed to carry him to the hospital.

See video here:
http://www.todaysecho.com/crime/many-feared-dead-as-sars-operatives-shoot-people-at-rivers-collation-centrevideo/

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by AllenSpencer: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
What goes around comes around

I hope remembers how he got to power with federal might that even patience Jonathan was on ground.

Karma giving Wike bllowjob

4 Likes

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by ojobek: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I hope remembers how he got to power with federal might that even patience Jonathan was on ground.

what an heartless human being.

5 Likes

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by bilulu(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I weep when I see such comments from supposed people yearning for development.... so you re happy with the way our Army and police have been reduced to political thugs? when people re developing and evolving we re still stuck in ballot box snatching and here u re shouting karma....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by AllenSpencer: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
bilulu:

I weep when I see such comments from supposed people yearning for development.... so you re happy with the way our Army and police have been reduced to political thugs? when people re developing and evolving we re still stuck in ballot box snatching and here u re shouting karma....

History repeating itself so who am I

Am just happy he is being paid back with same coin. That's a lesson for all.

4 Likes

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by FearGodinall: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

. Stop been stupid to yourself to make a point.What is it that goes around,some of you are just sick due to fanatism or party affillation that you can't reason rationally.

4 Likes

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by FearGodinall: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

History repeating itself so who am I

Am just happy he is being paid back with same coin. That's a lesson for all.
. Have being to Rivers state,where you on ground during the payback time you are reffering to,can you post a clip of the payback time you are reffering to.What you failed to understand during the time you are refferencing is that,amaechi constested against the masses and thesame scenerio that's playing out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by eyeview: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
It is best Amaechi dies. As long as he's alive, more will die

3 Likes

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by TheFreeOne: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I'm not surprised by your comment. Are you not the same guy who said Atiku supporters should be killed?

I smile at your foolishness cos if you only understands how natural laws works then you won't be encouraging evil.

2 Likes

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by otokx(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
This write up has no exact location, can it be the usual social media fabrications?
Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by Prompto: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wike can never win a free n fair elections in Rivers. He is use to rigging n writing result like he did in 2015. Thank God Amaechi as refused to allow that this time, wicked Wike must not be allowed to write n steal the people’s mandate with his touts.
Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by yarimo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
ojobek:
what an heartless human being.
shaataap
Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by yarimo(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
bilulu:

shaataap where were you when in 2015 WIKE and PATIENT jonathan unleashing terror to rivers state during election . What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by Bighead9: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kudos to Amaechi. Wike is on his way out. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Make Una Go Home: Many Feared Dead As Police Shoot Civilians In Rivers by bilulu(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
yarimo:
shaataap where were you when in 2015 WIKE and PATIENT jonathan unleashing terror to rivers state during election . What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Do you think we don't have apolitical Nigerians who don't condemn political crimes irrespective of the political divide? how would you know when you are clouded with politics.... I care about the lives the Nigerian army has cut short just because of one man's ambition....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP, Gov. Ortom Wins Benue Governorship Election.. / BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah / APC National Leader Reacts To Tinubu’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.