Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation (39182 Views)

Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by vision2050: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Eediot ogun state slave linage....
Who know your family in Ogun state?
Awon idile elewon....
We are talking about good meat in the soup, ponmo is ranting....
You better keep your head safe inside the hut building your forefathers left for your generations has inheritance.... and be praying for change of level...
Or else the way your linage are dying is how you will end your life unfulfilled....

Omo' iran-ki-ran
we know how your mother got raped by a mad man which beget you, you are just a wasted f.ool, trying to be relevant.
Ogun people are not know to be playing religion politics, you can't come here and writing rubbish about my state.
Dapo victory is for Ogun people.
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by rozyrozy: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
abula112:

All this ipob people, u sha want to pass ur east disunity to the west, go and o to ge in ur mud land

For the record Amosun is the first Muslim Democratic governor in Ogun state.

We've the Onabanjos, Osoba, Daniel, and now Dapo Abiodun are all Christians.

Just leave them, they don't know history
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by Glink2018(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
vision2050:

we know how your mother got raped by a mad man which beget you, you are just a wasted f.ool, trying to be relevant.
Ogun people are not know to be playing religion politics, you can't come here and writing rubbish about my state.
Dapo victory is for Ogun people.

It's not your fault.... and they told your never-do-well father to use condoms when he was mauling your mother o! He refused..
Supposed your dirty drunkard father had used condom when he was mauling your prostitute mother under the bridge , this nonsense you have sent to me couldn't have happened....

Ibon de ma ba e ni...omo' iranu
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by vision2050: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
abula112:

All this ipob people, u sha want to pass ur east disunity to the west, go and o to ge in ur mud land
I notice the trend recently, where people create account just to cause ethnic, religion and tribal clash. We should stand up against them. As per Ogun politics, Amosun will be the first elected Muslim Governor, all others past civilian governors are Christian. We sane Ogun indigene don't want Amosun stooge and we voted massively for Dapo but not on religion sentiment, we just don't want Amosun 3rd term agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by vision2050: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

It's not your fault.... and they told your never-do-well father to use condoms when he was mauling your mother o! He refused..
Supposed your dirty drunkard father had used condom when he was mauling your prostitute mother under the bridge , this nonsense you have sent to me couldn't have happened....

Ibon de ma ba e ni...omo' iranu
eran ogun ni e, iwo ati gbogbo ebi. Oloriburuku!
Don't divide us with religion, go to your forbidden state and cause chaos.
Omo ale jatijati!!!
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by diadem10: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Eediot ogun state slave linage....
Who know your family in Ogun state?
Awon idile elewon....
We are talking about good meat in the soup, ponmo is ranting....
You better keep your head safe inside the hut building your forefathers left for your generations has inheritance.... and be praying for change of level...
Or else the way your linage are dying is how you will end your life unfulfilled....

Omo' iran-ki-ran

Will you keep quiet? Abi who be this one?
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by Glink2018(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
vision2050:
eran ogun ni e, iwo ati gbogbo ebi. Oloriburuku!
Don't divide us with religion, go to your forbidden state and cause chaos.
Omo ale jatijati!!!

Don't worry... you are hiding behind your kpalasa fone and started sending curses to me.
Do you think I can not trace you..., Abi?

O de ti Shi SE la'toni lo o...Ori buruku de ti ba e niyen o...
Ofo l'omi ojo n'se , was s'ofo ni..
By the time I catch you, somebody who didn't know you will cry for you.... it's just matter of time, I will catch you...
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by vision2050: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Don't worry... you are hiding behind your kpalasa fone and started sending curses to me.

By the time I catch you, somebody who didn't know you will cry for you.... it's just matter of time, I will catch you...
Ode ni e !
Go threating your village people. Fo.ols like you hid under faceless forum, but when u behold someone u tremble. In fact! O ri ti daru!
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by Koralords: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

You be big fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by tsannee(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
mmb:
The Allied Peoples Movement (APM) and its gubernatorial candidate, Adekunle Akinlade has rejected the ongoing election results being announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Ogun state.

The APM Campaign Director General, Sarafa Ishola spoke alongside Akinlade at the party’s secretariat at Leme, Abeokuta.

Ishola alleged that gubernatorial election which began peacefully on Saturday was allegedly hijacked by hoodlums and “unidentified uniform men” during the collation stage, and further manipulated the results in favour of APC.

He said the APM had petition INEC in the state to investigate the “infractions” and stop announcement of results forthwith.

The DG expressed concerns that despite the complaints the INEC has started announcing the results.

Ishola said the APM rejects the results as being announced, declaring that “it was hijacked, compromised and did not reflect the wishes of Ogun people.”

“The people of Ogun state have been raped”, Akinlade declared, saying he will use all legal means to undo the alleged injustice.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-apm-akinlade-reject-ogun-guber-polls-results-allege-manipulation.html
Stop lying
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by wowcatty: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Thank you Ogun for rejecting Akinlade, we need to wake up and start blocking anyone with divided loyalty from holding public office in Yorubaland. Anyone whose wife is not Yoruba shouldn't be voted for in Yorubaland. We need to stop taking food from our own daughters and feeding to the pigs please . Let people find love anywhere but we don't have to pay for that with cancelling our first lady slot for others or risk our state's money going to other regions as we already know that all politicians and first ladies steal. Let them steal but let the loots remain with our people. This is the next thing to include in our political campaign in Yorubaland now going forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:24am On Mar 11, 2019
worworbabe:
What happened in Ogun State is very similar to what happened in Oyo State.

Adelabu is a better candidate than Seyi Makinde but the people are angry with Ajimobi, not because of his bad administration but for his pride, so they showed him by voting against Adelabu.

Ogun people are as well angry with Amosun and decided to vote against his candidate. Dapo Abiodun could also have lost if Amosun was on his side.

This is not to say there was no manipulation. I don't know about that.
The difference between the two scenario is just that Dapo is the best out of other contestants for Ogun state.
Triple A can go become the chairman of Ipokia North LGA like someone opined.
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by Glink2018(m): 4:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Koralords:

You be big fool

Your comments is therefore redirected to the elderly and aged in your linages...
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation by dyydxx1: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn / 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.