Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,103 members, 7,825,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara (1277 Views)

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by Admin4322(f): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
A video shared on twitter by Kayode Ogundamsi shows the moment joyful APC and Otoge members were celebrating around Bukola Saraki’s house in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/the-moment-apc-otoge-members-celebrates-around-sarakis-house-in-ilorin-kwara

Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by Admin4322(f): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by Wizygreat12: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Them should go and sit down
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by BreezyCB(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
The greatest campaign slogan in 2019 are “O to Ge” and “Seyi o se’kan ri, e je o se yi”. Mad thing!.
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by Admin4322(f): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by peteruuu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
I really learnt a lot from this issue of SARAKI.

God, please keep me more humble in my little place I was picked as a leader. Amen.
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
What will now happen to Pachukwudi44
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by blezzy080: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by bigpicture001: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
peteruuu:
I really learnt a lot from this issue of SARAKI.

God, please keep me more humble in my little place I was picked as a leader. Amen.

Does i
mean you would rther lick asses of someone u obviously know i a heif just cuz u want to bhumble...?

Saraki fought for all of us..to me he is a winner..he is a trye democrat..now watch how tinubu wll turn NASS to his remote control
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by NextGovernor(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Power belong to the people. Not after all this ans overwhelming support he got, he will now disappoint the people with his mandate. Politicians can be so foolish sometime.
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by BuhariAdvocate: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
God bless kwara.
Re: The Moment APC, Otoge Members Celebrates Around Saraki’s House In Ilorin, Kwara by peteruuu(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
bigpicture001:

Does i
mean you would rther lick asses of someone u obviously know i a heif just cuz u want to bhumble...?

Saraki fought for all of us..to me he is a winner..he is a trye democrat..now watch how tinubu wll turn NASS to his remote control
Just look at what you typed here and look at the mirror.

(1) (Reply)

“Prostitution Is A Sin..” Comment Sends Policeman Packing (Photos) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: The State Sponsored Criminal Kidnapping, Torture And Killing / Attention To All Lovers Of History, Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.