Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable (2117 Views)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs / Live Report: PDP Leading APC In Oshogbo / Nigeria Decides: Live 2019 Presidential Election Results (PDP Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by Asshurbanipali: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1104755781700894720?s=19

PDP leading APC with over 69,000 votes in 12 Oyo LGAs – TheCable https:///7u2OFsqNo1 #NigeriaDecides2019 #CDDAnalysisCentre Cc: @CDDWestAfrica https:///San4fXF7HE

Lalasticlala

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by EvilMetahuman: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
so oyo state will be the only orphan in southwest till 2023?

i dey laugh o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by ajbf: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Election results so far from INEC headquarters, Agodi, Ibadan.

1. Ibadan North West
APC - 10,221
PDP - 20,715

2. Ibarapa East
APC – 8,646
PDP – 13,002

3. Atiba
APC – 9,690
PDP – 14,636

4. Kajola
APC – 12,982
PDP – 13,600

5. Ido
APC – 8,585
PDP – 16,726

6. Lagelu
APC – 11,923
PDP – 16,217

7. Iwajowa
APC – 8,459
PDP – 9,358

8. Ogbomoso South
APC – 10,984
PDP – 11,236

9. Afijio
APC – 7,591
PDP – 10,515

10. Saki West

APC - 15,147

PDP - 21,184

11. Ibadan North East local Govt.
Apc - 12553
Pdp - 30824

12. Oorelope local Govt.
Apc: 7546
Pdp: 10460

13. Orire local Govt.
Apc: 15810
Pdp: 9856

14. Oyo East
APC - 8,721
PDP - 12,580

15. Ibarapa North local Govt.
Apc - 8644
Pdp - 11580

16.Atisbo
APC - 9,678
PDP - 10,028

17. Ibarapa Central
APC - 7,888
PDP - 10,964

18. Ogooluwa
Apc - 9,547
PDP - 6,152

19. Surulere
Apc - 14,168
Pdp - 7,505

20. Ogbomosho North
Apc - 14,442
PDP - 13,035

21. Ibadan North
Apc - 18,858
PDP - 40,785

22. Ibadan South-East Local Government.
APC: 13,277
PDP: 24,556

23. Egbeda lga
APC- 13581
PDP-24203

24. Itesiwaju lga
APC- 6825
PDP- 8612

25. Irepo LGA
APC = 7,862
PDP = 7,633

26. Saki East
Apc - 6,345
PDP - 8,577

27. Oyo West LG
Apc - 9756
PDP - 12132

----------------27 Local governments declared so far------------------

APC HAS WON 5

PDP HAS WON 22

It remains results from just seven local government areas

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Before nko? If PDP eventually wins kano, sokoto and kaduna and other apc states, then atiku has a good reason to chsllenge the presidnetial election results in court...I learnt jagaban planted the oyo APC candidate there lol. What of the 15 million naira bribe given to the lamites to work in favour of the APC candidate by tinubu? I can't wait to see his empire fall yakata in our land. I expect his blind and gullible supporters to come for me here after reading this piece.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by BeautifulMind2: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
so oyo state will be the only orphan in southwest till 2023?

i dey laugh o
Ondo state will join PDP family soon

6 Likes

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by EvilMetahuman: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

keep dreaming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by Asshurbanipali: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Its a fact. Real Yorubas on ground have seen that APC is demonic. It is those online yoruba Muslims without PVC that always made us believe yorubas are not in line with PDP, if not how can you explain how PDP won in Oyo state- the capital of yoruba land cheesy

EvilMetahuman:
keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by EvilMetahuman: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
Before nko? If PDP eventually wins kano, sokoto and kaduna and other apc states, then atiku has a good reason to chsllenge the presidnetial election results in court...
lol this post is dumb.

atiku won at lagos island, but apc wins there today, does that mean pdp rigged there?

what about abuja that apc lost but winning all the area councils now?

atiku has no case and he knows it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

sure banker. There must be a revamp in the pdp ahead of 2023...It's not so far as many think. They're the only truly democratic party in Africa but Jonathan messed it up. They can still get it right. I foresee mass defection to the pdp soon by those who won under APC in kano and other northern states both at their state and national assembly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by EvilMetahuman: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Its a fact. Real Yorubas on ground have seen that APC is demonic. It is those online yoruba Muslims without PVC that always made us believe yorubas are not in line with PDP, if not how can you explain how PDP won in Oyo state- the capital of yoruba land cheesy

another mumu post..

apc won in ekiti 2010, they lost in 2014 and won again in 2018.

what does that tell you about yorubas?
you think yorubas are ediotic blind supporters like some cave dwellers from south east that have taken a vow of underdevelopment with pdp?

this same oyo state, pdp couldnt even come 3rd in 2015 election.. because people love seyi makinde and voted for him, you think its because they hate apc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
lol this post is dumb.

atiku won at lagos island, but apc wins there today, does that mean pdp rigged there?

what about abuja that apc lost but winning all the area councils now?

atiku has no case and he knows it.

I no talk am? They'd come attacking as usual . Anyway, the pdp winning this time would further bring into question the millions of already printed ballot papers in favour of the APC which were intercepted in kano by the security operatives ahead of the recent presidential election. Google is your friend if in doubt. Lagos election can't be as impressive as it was 2 weeks ago because tinubu had already sent his thugs out to intimidate voters ahead. On the island, he was sharing 7k each to voter after displaying their pvc through his agents. Here in alimosho where I live, knowing fully well people have disgruntled feelings about the way ambode was defeated at the primaries and barring APC delegates from entering the voting venue during guber primaries, knowing fully well that delegates from alimosho, the largest local government in the state would vote in support of ambode because of the massive unprecedented projects carried out by him here, jagaban brought 700m naira to appease them...what do you expect to happen at the end of the day...Defeat? Mind you, people cannot be fooled for life. His empire must fall because the state isn't witnessing enough development. Those shouting jagaban''s laid down structures should just visit one of the north African countries, whichnwent as rich as Lagos and see infrastructure ...Europe even is far..by the time they return, they'd either wish to catch tinubu alive or stone him until he spils out his last pant of his blood. Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa, richer than many African countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by EvilMetahuman: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
I no talk am? They'd come attacking as usual . Anyway, the pdp winning this time would further bring into question the millions of already printed ballot papers in favour of the APC which were intercepted in kano by the security operatives ahead of the recent presidential election. Google is your friend if in doubt. Lagos election can't be as impressive as it was 2 weeks ago because tinubu had already sent his thugs out to intimidate voters ahead. On the island, he was sharing 7k each to voter after displaying their pvc through his agents. Here in alimosho where I live, knowing fully well people have disgruntled feelings about the way ambode was defeated at the primaries and barring APC delegates from entering the voting venue during guber primaries, knowing fully well that delegates from alimosho, the largest local government in the state would vote in support of ambode because of the massive unprecedented projects carried out by him here, jagaban brought 700m naira to appease them...what do you expect to happen at the end of the day...Defeat? Mind you, people cannot be fooled for life. His empire must fall because the state isn't witnessing enough development. Those shouting jagaban''s laid down structures should just visit one of the north African countries, whichnwent as rich as Lagos and see infrastructure ...Europe even is far..by the time they return, they'd either wish to catch tinubu alive or stone him until he spils out his last pant of his blood. Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa, richer than many African countries
didn't they teach you paragraph in school? how do you expect me to read this on big screen? did you copy it from somewhere?

anyhoo, after forcing myself to read through, its just another dumb post too ridiculous and brain numbing to respond to.

by the way, the bolded statement, tell me, was lagos the 5th biggest economy in 1999? how was lagos fairing before tinubu? would lagos have been the 5th biggest economy if they had allowed pdp goons like bode ewon george at the helms of affairs for just one day?

the states that have pdp in the mix of their governance, which one can compete with lagos with zero pdp?

1 Like

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by LincolnLynn(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
This is not rigging but the people expressing their rights. But when it goes the other way, that loudmouth punk called secondus and wawa yoots oke ngadaAwo will call it rigging.

Pathetic scum pdp is.
Stop sulking,stop being a sour grape,it will do you no good.
Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by phemy36(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
This is not rigging but the people expressing their rights. But when it goes the other way, that loudmouth punk called secondus and wawa yoots oke ngadaAwo will call it rigging.

Pathetic scum pdp is.

1. Ibadan North West
APC - 10,221
PDP - 20,715

2. Ibarapa East
APC – 8,646
PDP – 13,002

3. Atiba
APC – 9,690
PDP – 14,636

4. Kajola
APC – 12,982
PDP – 13,600

5. Ido
APC – 8,585
PDP – 16,726

6. Lagelu
APC – 11,923
PDP – 16,217

7. Iwajowa
APC – 8,459
PDP – 9,358

8. Ogbomoso South
APC – 10,984
PDP – 11,236

9. Afijio
APC – 7,591
PDP – 10,515

10. Saki West

APC - 15,147

PDP - 21,184

11. Ibadan North East local Govt.
Apc - 12553
Pdp - 30824

12. Oorelope local Govt.
Apc: 7546
Pdp: 10460

13. Orire local Govt.
Apc: 15810
Pdp: 9856

14. Oyo East
APC - 8,721
PDP - 12,580

15. Ibarapa North local Govt.
Apc - 8644
Pdp - 11580

16.Atisbo
APC - 9,678
PDP - 10,028

17. Ibarapa Central
APC - 7,888
PDP - 10,964

18. Ogooluwa
Apc - 9,547
PDP - 6,152

19. Surulere
Apc - 14,168
Pdp - 7,505

20. Ogbomosho North
Apc - 14,442
PDP - 13,035

21. Ibadan North
Apc - 18,858
PDP - 40,785

22. Ibadan South-East Local Government.
APC: 13,277
PDP: 24,556

23. Egbeda lga
APC- 13581
PDP-24203

24. Itesiwaju lga
APC- 6825
PDP- 8612

25. Irepo LGA
APC = 7,862
PDP = 7,633

26. Saki East
Apc - 6,345
PDP - 8,577

27. Oyo West LG
Apc - 9756
PDP - 12132

28. Oluyole
APC - 9,477
PDP - 18,070

29. Olorunsogo LGA
APC = 5,277
PDP = 7,554

30. Ona Ara LG
APC: 7848
PDP: 14430

----------------30 Local governments declared so far------------------

APC HAS WON 5

PDP HAS WON 25

1 Like

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
didn't they teach you paragraph in school? how do you expect me to read this on big screen? did you copy it from somewhere?

anyhoo, after forcing myself to read through, its just another dumb post too ridiculous and brain numbing to respond to.

by the way, the bolded statement, tell me, was lagos the 5th biggest economy in 1999? how was lagos fairing before tinubu? would lagos have been the 5th biggest economy if they had allowed pdp goons like bode ewon george at the helms of affairs for just one day?

the states that have pdp in the mix of their governance, which one can compete with lagos with zero pdp?

dumb or not, its your opinion and as you can see, I don't have to sound as insultive as you are and that makes the difference between both of us smiley. Going down the memory lane, baba Jakande, May God keep strengthening him... was the visioner of Lagos, building a number of estates and roads to alleviate the perceived sufferings of Lagosians. His housing project, which had been emulated by many African countries remains one of the best so far. I could remember vividly when he started the Lagos lite rail in those days...the vision which was killed by buhari govt in the 80s out of hatred.Jakande achieved all these in 4 years.

Fast forward to 2019, tinubu has been in the helms of affairs for 16 good years...how many housing projects has he successfully delivered? if there was anybody who laid down the structure of the future of Lagos, that person is pa jakande and not tinubu. Tinubu came to mortgage Lagos. Pa jakande didn't have a single private jet. Now, we know how many tinubu has at the hanger in the airport. Before I answer your question on what you saw as dumb in my earlier post...I'd also ask you a question...what was the population of Lagos in 1999 or earlier and now? How many oil companies and telecomms companies did we have in Lagos before 1999 and now, same with other companies? If you could answer these questions in all honesty, you'd know why Lagos is 5th largest economy and not as a result of anyone's singular effort.
Using myself as a case study, in 1999, I was in my 3rd year as an undergraduate and now, I control an investment worth millions of USD. ..all thanks to baba God. Tinubu didn't give me a dime to set up my company...rather, I contribute to the economy. In like-manner, there are thousands of SMIEs who have sprung up between 1999 and now without a contribution from the govt and operate in lagos.

I'm a service provider in the health sector and we know what tinubu is doing to scrape the heads of the Lagosians in the health sector, same with other sectors of the economy in lagos. If you know lasuth, ask of BT (Bola Tinubu) diagnostic centre. What he charges per patient is unavoidable to many. He's in transport, tax collection, aviation, hospitality , construction, etc. You can imagine if he didn't corner them to his side, Lagos would have been much more better. Are you aware tinubu brought in visionscape, which had caused garbage to litter our streets due to inneficiency? Now, he's blaming it on ambode. There are roads in alimosho which were badly tarred...In fact they were painted not tarred during tinubu and fashola days because it didn't last a quarter of one year before being erroded away. These were the roads tarred by tinubu contractors at ridiculous sum. Ambode came and scraped off the road , did a solid job, dualised major ones and lit all of them and someone in ikoyi had to say he was wasting money, removing him because he refused to give contracts to his cronies whom would end up doing a wishywashy job.

Drive all over Lagos and see the state of our roads. We are quite enduring in lagos but this nonesence would soon stop.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by tuniski: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

And Osun too.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by seunfly: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
We already know that bastard has distroyed the chance of APC in Oyo state.
Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by EvilMetahuman: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
dumb or not, its your opinion and as you can see, I don't have to sound as insultive as you are and that makes the difference between both of us smiley. Going down the memory lane, baba Jakande, May God keep strengthening him... was the visioner of Lagos, building a number of estates and roads to alleviate the perceived sufferings of Lagosians. His housing project, which had been emulated by many African countries remains one of the best so far. I could remember vividly when he started the Lagos lite rail in those days...the vision which was killed by buhari govt in the 80s out of hatred.Jakande achieved all these in 4 years.

Fast forward to 2019, tinubu has been in the helms of affairs for 16 good years...how many housing projects has he successfully delivered? if there was anybody who laid down the structure of the future of Lagos, that person is pa jakande and not tinubu. Tinubu came to mortgage Lagos. Pa jakande didn't have a single private jet. Now, we know how many tinubu has at the hanger in the airport. Before I answer your question on what you saw as dumb in my earlier post...I'd also ask you a question...what was the population of Lagos in 1999 or earlier and now? How many oil companies and telecomms companies did we have in Lagos before 1999 and now, same with other companies? If you could answer these questions in all honesty, you'd know why Lagos is 5th largest economy and not as a result of anyone's singular effort.
Using myself as a case study, in 1999, I was in my 3rd year as an undergraduate and now, I control an investment worth millions of USD. ..all thanks to baba God. Tinubu didn't give me a dime to set up my company...rather, I contribute to the economy. In like-manner, there are thousands of SMIEs who have sprung up between 1999 and now without a contribution from the govt and operate in lagos.

I'm a service provider in the health sector and we know what tinubu is doing to scrape the heads of the Lagosians in the health sector, same with other sectors of the economy in lagos. If you know lasuth, ask of BT (Bola Tinubu) diagnostic centre. What he charges per patient is unavoidable to many. He's in transport, tax collection, aviation, hospitality , construction, etc. You can imagine if he didn't corner them to his side, Lagos would have been much more better. Are you aware tinubu brought in visionscape, which had caused garbage to litter our streets due to inneficiency? Now, he's blaming it on ambode. There are roads in alimosho which were badly tarred...In fact they were painted not tarred during tinubu and fashola days because it didn't last a quarter of one year before being erroded away. These were the roads tarred by tinubu contractors at ridiculous sum. Ambode came and scraped off the road , did a solid job, dualised major ones and lit all of them and someone in ikoyi had to say he was wasting money, removing him because he refused to give contracts to his cronies whom would end up doing a wishywashy job.

Drive all over Lagos and see the state of our roads. We are quite enduring in lagos but this nonesence would soon stop.
logic really hard you..

if you controll millions of dollars now, what about those who you went to school with? are they all controlling millions too?
did god just make the millions of dollars fall on you or you planned and worked hard to get it?

have you asked yourself why lagos state is the only state in nigeria never been controlled by pdp yet becomes the best state in nigeria interms of infrastructure and economy?

you think god did it for lagos without proper planning and proper management?

while other states were getting looted to oblivion by pdp, tinubu was busy building foundation, now we have solid lagos, you think the right thing to do is to put it in the hands of failures and ex convicts like bode goerge?

if you want someone to run your imaginary billion dollar company today, who would you rather give it to? tinubu or bode george?
Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
logic really hard you..

if you controll millions of dollars now, what about those who you went to school with? are they controlling millions too?

did god just make the millions of dollars fall on you or you planned and worked hard to get it?

have you asked yourself why lagos state is the only state in nigeria never been controlled by pdp yet becomes the best state in nigeria interms of infrastrascture and economy?

you think god did it for lagos or it too proper planning and proper management?

while other states are getting looted to oblivion, tinubu was busy building foundation, now we have solid lagos, you thinkthe right thing to do is to put it in the hands of failure and ex convicts like bode goerge?

if you want someone to run your imaginary billion dollar company today, who would you rather give it to? tinubu or bode george?
Where in my comment did i mention bode George? imaginary company or not, its my business and not yours. Those of my followers who have had the opportunity of meeting me in person would tell you more about my humble self. Who told you if agbaje had won, he would have been a stooge to bode George then criminal? See the way you think oga, mixing personalities with politiaffiliation. Wait a minute, what party did then former minister of sgriculture and now the president of ADB belong? -what of okonjo iweala frank iweke Jr, madam Dora, lamido sanusi and a host of others, those who worked tirelessly to cancel our debts. Theirs remains the best econimic team we've ever heard, managing our economy when crude was sold for 30/40 USD per barrel. Most of those serving in your party today decsmped from the pdp. Anyway, I don't think i have more to spend with you here. It's time to get set for yet another hectic week. Ciao

1 Like

Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by EvilMetahuman: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
Where in my comment did i mention bode George? imaginary company or not, its my business and not yours. Those of my followers who have had the opportunity of meeting me in person would tell you more about my humble self. Who told you if agbaje had won, he would have been a stooge to bode George then criminal? See the way you think oga, mixing personalities with politiaffiliation. Wait a minute, what party did then former minister of sgriculture and now the president of ADB belong? -what of okonjo iweala frank iweke Jr, madam Dora, lamido sanusi and a host of others, those who worked tirelessly to cancel our debts. Theirs remains the best econimic team we've ever heard, managing our economy when crude was sold for 30/40 USD per barrel. Most of those serving in your party today decsmped from the pdp. Anyway, I don't think i have more to spend with you here. It's time to get set for yet another hectic week. Ciao
lmao
and how did you know he wont be stooge to bode George? was ambode tinubu's stooge?

and who got us back into debt? was okonjo not part of gej government that gave the key of central bank to dasuki?
how did pdp treat dora?

and what are the achievements of the ADB in nigeria?

i see how you avoided the question
who would you rather give your company to? tinubu or bode george?

anyhoo, have a great week ahead too.
Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
lmao
and how did you know he wont be stooge to bode George? was ambode tinubu's stooge?

and who got us back into debt? was okonjo not part of gej government that gave the key of central bank to dasuki?
how did pdp treat dora?

and what are the achievements of the ADB in nigeria?

i see how you avoided the question
who would you rather give your company to? tinubu or bode george?

anyhoo, have a great week ahead too.
..agbaje , from his antecedents since the AD( alliance for democracy) days, would not have been a stooge to that criminal called bode george, the same way ambode refused to pay homage to tifnubu but was doing his own thing which was there for millions of lagisians to see and appreciate, which was also why they rebelled against him . Back to your question...None of the above sir. Reason, bode George would steal my money and tinubu would pilfer my money and load them inside bullion vans grin cheesy grin. Have a great week ahead too bro. God bless Nigeria
Re: PDP Leading APC With Over 69,000 Votes In 12 Oyo Lgas – Thecable by EvilMetahuman: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
..agbaje , from his antecedents since the AD( alliance for democracy) days, would not have been a stooge to that criminal called bode george, the same way ambode refused to pay homage to tifnubu but was doing his own thing which was there for millions of lagisians to see and appreciate, which was also why they rebelled against him . Back to your question...None of the above sir. Reason, bode George would steal my money and tinubu would pilfer my money and load them inside bullion vans grin cheesy grin. Have a great week ahead too bro. God bless Nigeria
from ambode's antecedent, did you know he wouldnt be tinubu's stooge?
if they tell you in 2015 that ambode wont be tinubu's stooge, wont you be fighting tooth to nails as you are doing now?

then you are not a smart business man and i doubt your so called billions.
tinubu built a largest economy in africa, what do you care if he puts his money in ghana must go?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Handed Nigerian Oil Reserves To The Saudis / - / Fact Check On the worst region in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.