Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level (1488 Views)

Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level by ogawisdom(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yes it's Hushpuppi again flexing hard on ill gotten wealthy

Re: Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level by daddytime(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Are you sure this one's mouth is not a toilet I the same Dubai..I'm asking because I saw something like shit on one of those plates...lol

Make una softly enjoy una shiit jare...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level by fykes(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
I can't imagine how empty and boring life must be for him... Whenever I see him I just pity the dude... Always posing and snapping pictures, always alone... Always living for the gram.
Such an empty life.. Such a lonely world he lives in.
To y'all who feels he's in money, be careful what u wish for...
Life isn't all fendi and Gucci.
The best things in life are still free.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level by Houseofglam7(f): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
fykes:
I can't imagine how empty and boring life must be for him... Whenever I see him I just pity the dude... Always posing and snapping pictures, always alone... Always living for the gram.
Such an empty life.. Such a lonely world he lives in.
To y'all who feels he's in money, be careful what u wish for...
Life isn't all fendi and Gucci.
The best things in life are still free.
You took these words right outta my mouth!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level by itspzpics(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rich man
Re: Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level by yuanexchanger: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good for him.Flexing man
Re: Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin the flexing monkey will soon flex no more

I want a pin verified Google Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

American model, Jordyn Woods arrived in Lagos (photos) / Tekno Dances With His Daughter, Skye (Photos) / Bbnaija's Nina And Her New Man Enjoy Their Vacation In Miami (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.