Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Looking For Grants, Scholarships Or Sweepstakes. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For Grants, Scholarships Or Sweepstakes. (421 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Grants Scholarships To Bowen Students / Government, Companies, Organizational Trainings, Grants, Scholarships, / UNIL Master’s Grants Scholarships For All Foreign Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Grants, Scholarships Or Sweepstakes. by Loyalmilk(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good day , I am aspiring to study abroad (Undergraduate degree) and I'll start my application in a month time and I'm currently looking for ways to support myself while studying abroad (it's is the US).
I am looking for any scholarships/grants/sweepstakes not necessarily big ones, just something that can maybe cover my monthly expenses or a one time scholarship that pays money to students to support their studies and any other type of grants similar to that.
if you happen to know of any ongoing scholarships local or international
Please do well to inform me about it.
Thank you.
Re: Looking For Grants, Scholarships Or Sweepstakes. by 1johnjohn(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Loyalmilk:
Good day , I am aspiring to study abroad (Undergraduate degree) and I'll start my application in a month time and I'm currently looking for ways to support myself while studying abroad (it's is the US).
I am looking for any scholarships/grants/sweepstakes not necessarily big ones, just something that can maybe cover my monthly expenses or a one time scholarship that pays money to students to support their studies and any other type of grants similar to that.
if you happen to know of any ongoing scholarships local or international
Please do well to inform me about it.
Thank you.

Send me a mail

(1) (Reply)

Call For Application For Phd Programme In West African Climate System for 2019 / Training And Employment Opportunity Organized By AFDB For University Students / They Refuse To Pay After Several Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.