Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) (42630 Views)

Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Drugs In Lagos / Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by gistblogger: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
GistMore.com

A promising Nigerian boy has lost his life, barely four months after embracing drug abuse.

The deceased, identified as Sheriff, passed on this morning, at a hotel in Ilesha, Osun State, after allegedly taking a combination of Tramadol and Refnol

It was gathered that he started taking the drugs in December, 2018. He has since been buried according to Islamic rites.

See more photos here; https://gistmore.com/boy-dies-after-overdosing-on-tramadol-and-refnol-photos

Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by gistblogger: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2019

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Davash222(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Take Beer, they said it’s Haram. Tramadol, refnol, and other drugs are not Haram.

Nothing can take my love for Beer.

RIP if you like.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Olalan(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
SAY NO TO DRUGS THEY WON'T LISTEN

1 Like

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by donbachi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Shweps....just 4 months into the game...he must be the sultan of tramadol.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Larryfest(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
A promising Nigerian boy..... what's promising about getting into drugs

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by SEGLIZ: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
you can see him holding on to it that picture.
now wetin tire for Islam be say no room for autopsy. pretend say you faint and see yourself for the other side.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by superlanny(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Death by stupidity, I have no rip to dash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nickijoy(f): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
You only have one life... He's responsible for his own death...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Menusvan: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
He lives in my street in irojo

1 Like

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by dkronicle(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
I take weed only. I dont know why some of my fnds take this shiit. He died for nothing.

17 Likes

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by alphaNomega: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good for him. Natural selection ti take over cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Look at how he wasted his life, just because of drugs undecided
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by West601(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
gistblogger:
GistMore.com

A promising Nigerian boy has lost his life, barely four months after embracing drug abuse.

The deceased, identified as Sheriff, passed on this morning, at a hotel in Ilesha, Osun State, after allegedly taking a combination of Tramadol and Refnol

It was gathered that he started taking the drugs in December, 2018. He has since been buried according to Islamic rites.

See more photos here; https://gistmore.com/boy-dies-after-overdosing-on-tramadol-and-refnol-photos

Cc lalasticlala
na small boy sha and not his destiny to be on earth this long,men don dey take am for years now Nd living their normal lives

1 Like

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2019
2019, People still do Trams?? that shitty drug. Damn!! the withdrawal symptoms are hell.. #Leaf4life

4 Likes

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2019
He must have popped more pills than his body can handle, somebody can not just die by mixing tramadol and refnol, I have done that lots of times before. It may only kill you if you pass your limit.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by johnkey: 1:06am On Mar 11, 2019
This is why I don't take drugs. Say no to trams, alcohol, cigarettes, codeine, refnol or whatever.

Burn grass only!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by anochuko01(m): 1:27am On Mar 11, 2019
mhd5757:
He must have popped more pills than his body can handle, somebody can not just die by mixing tramadol and refnol, I have done that lots of times before. It may only kill you if you pass your limit.
guy, give us your facebook, twitter and insta handles so we can keep in touch and create your own thread at due time.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:59am On Mar 11, 2019
See d diet in the first picture angry

1 Like

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 11, 2019
mhd5757:

Tramadol is not shitty, it's wonderful, weed is the one that is shitty and boring, I will always choose Tramadol over weed.
I think you are new in the game.. Just Try stopping it and see urself.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Here2day(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Lmao.. Who told u tramadol, refnol are not forbidden? Any intoxicant that affects your reasoning is forbidden.
Davash222:
Take Beer, they said it’s Haram. Tramadol, refnol, and other drugs are not Haram.

Nothing can take my love for Beer.

RIP if you like.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by falcon01: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2019
All for Nothing
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2019
See him with angels grin
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by ictjobber: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Can Never forget the time i took Tramadol and weed during my NYSC.. I almost died, i heard the sound of blood pumping to my brain ... It was that day i Cancelled highness from my life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2019
Here2day:
Lmao.. Who told u tramadol, refnol are not forbidden? Any intoxicant that affects your reasoning is forbidden.

Do u know food too intoxicate? Power or leadership do too... Are they haram?

5 Likes

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2019
Just negodu
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by blindjustice13(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2019
SEGLIZ:
you can see him holding on to it that picture.
now wetin tire for Islam be say no room for autopsy. pretend say you faint and see yourself for the other side.
a patient can even slip into coma and they will put the person in the grave lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2019
And people de write RIP for this one

Thunder fire am there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Encountered A Female Taxify Driver From Hell - Nigerian Lady / Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.