Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde (53272 Views)

South-East APC Demands Senate Presidency, SGF From Tinubu / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by Badonasty(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
247naijamedia:
As the final collation of results across the local governments is ongoing, the Oyo state chapter of the ruling All Progressive Congress has submitted a petition against the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate Seyi Makinde to the electoral umpire, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The APC petition accused Makinde of what it described as “breach of electoral laws” and thereby demanded for his immediate arrest and prosecution.

The petition addressed to the Oyo State Resident Electoral Commissioner and entitled “Petition Against Engr. Seyi Makinde on Electoral offences committed in breach of electoral laws “, was submitted to the Agodi office of the commission on Sunday.

According to the petition, Makinde was accused of releasing a video in the early hours of Sunday where the PDP candidate “pointedly proclaimed himself winner of the governorship election in Oyo state when INEC, the authorised umpire has not concluded same nor declared any such results.”

The petition signed by the APC state secretary, Mr. Mojeed Olaoya, said Makinde by the action is clearly inciting the citizenry against an eventual credible outcome of the elections.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Oyo-APC-Demands-Arrest-Of-PDP-Candidate-Makinde.html

thunder kee una dia....when ajimobi was constituting authority upandan una no caution am...shit don hit the fan now una come dey talk rubbish...pls enjoy your L abeg

1 Like

Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by sooperrescue(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to the executive governor of oyo state.
We hope Sanwo olu can ascribed the title of the executive governor of Lagos to himself

1 Like

Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Annnonymous:
This one wey Assnal do win us so..make I go find somewhere hide my face. Hope this thread is safe? cry cry
This thread is not safe o. No where is save for man u fans today. Ole's EPL unbeaten run is over, we ended it as revenge for ending our 49 games unbeaten run then.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by Gandollar(f): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
figure007:
Abeg where is uncle Akala? He must come out and tell us why Apc lose after the huge amount we used in buying him... He must come and explain pls
The bleaching olosho is already putting finishing touches to decamp back to the winning side.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by ACE1010: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
You better call Makinde now and congratulate him..... JIMI AGBAJE and Saraki have done same.... nonsense angry angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by Redman44(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Makinde ni o cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.

I am so happy for Engineer Seyi Makinde. I saw his poster in 2014 when he was with the SDP. Something told me then that he would achieve his goal in the near future. Congrats, PDP. Congrats, Seyi Makinde. Progress to the PACESETTER State. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by BabaOrlando: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
ClearFlair:
This is interesting. PDP brought so many deaths to Oyo
PDP brought death or APC orchestrated blood shield... Balderdash

1 Like

Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by JimD(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Have they declared Ibadan south west yet?

1 Like

Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by Hienna(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pdp is already the winner in oyo state... I dislike that rude apc man for oyo state.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by sgd: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sifia pains. Wailing thread for APC folks in Oyo Stte
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by reality47: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Let the APC go to hell . The masses has spoken with their votes and voted for our newly elected governor of oyo state ENGR OLUSEYI ABIODUN MAKINDE. The so called apc will never exisist in oyo state. Bye bye to apc gov in oyo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by Adekdammy: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Awon people yi ni iba green
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by nicepoker101(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oyo state is very different from the rest of the O. States. I really like them.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by zoedew: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cry, Cry baby! Approach The Governorship Election Tribunal - The Registry is open!
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by writeprof(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
247naijamedia:
As the final collation of results across the local governments is ongoing, the Oyo state chapter of the ruling All Progressive Congress has submitted a petition against the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate Seyi Makinde to the electoral umpire, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The APC petition accused Makinde of what it described as “breach of electoral laws” and thereby demanded for his immediate arrest and prosecution.

The petition addressed to the Oyo State Resident Electoral Commissioner and entitled “Petition Against Engr. Seyi Makinde on Electoral offences committed in breach of electoral laws “, was submitted to the Agodi office of the commission on Sunday.

According to the petition, Makinde was accused of releasing a video in the early hours of Sunday where the PDP candidate “pointedly proclaimed himself winner of the governorship election in Oyo state when INEC, the authorised umpire has not concluded same nor declared any such results.”

The petition signed by the APC state secretary, Mr. Mojeed Olaoya, said Makinde by the action is clearly inciting the citizenry against an eventual credible outcome of the elections.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Oyo-APC-Demands-Arrest-Of-PDP-Candidate-Makinde.html

25 mins ago, INEC pronounced him the winner officially.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by writeprof(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
JimD:
Have they declared Ibadan south west yet?

Done about 10:40pm. PDP won.

1 Like

Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Luvlyna:
Makinde's victory really took them by surprise grin. I no fit laugh. Radarada
You cute.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by 9jahotblog: 5:01am On Mar 12, 2019
Wtfork:

Liar !! Where ? In which report did inec declare seyi winner ... When we r still at the collation center !?
Stop spreading fake news
seyi makinde is the winner now.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by 9jahotblog: 5:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
God declared him the governor since 2016

lol seyi makinde is the governor elect already.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by Wtfork: 5:49am On Mar 12, 2019
9jahotblog:
seyi makinde is the winner now.

Yes he won eventually.
My point was that , we were still collating the results at the collation center when the op said winner has been announced . Even though he seyi was leading , he should have waited to be declared winner by inec first .
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
I don't know the guy... Only heard about him when Prophet Wale said he was going to govern that state... He repeated same in 2017,, 2018 and this year he said the same thing that the time has come for him to govern that state

9jahotblog:
lol seyi makinde is the governor elect already.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by 9jahotblog: 5:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
I don't know the guy... Only heard about him when Prophet Wale said he was going to govern that state... He repeated same in 2017,, 2018 and this year he said the same thing that the time has come for him to govern that state

wow that's great.
Re: APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde by 9jahotblog: 5:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Wtfork:

Yes he won eventually.
My point was that , we were still collating the results at the collation center when the op said winner has been announced . Even though he seyi was leading , he should have waited to be declared winner by inec first .
Abi ooo, he's over joy of his winning niiiii.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.