Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi (36622 Views)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / Dino Melaye Sings At Pius Adesanmi's Candle Gathering / Dino Melaye At Pius Adesanmi Candle Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by lamidex(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rip sir
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by donsola(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Twitter will miss you, soo sad cry
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by b03liberty(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
RIP prof. Just like that i will not read your post again. May God comfort his family if this is true.
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by lukaino(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=MediaLife post=76535210]Boeing 737 max!!!! This is second time.

But how can Four months Plane develop mechanical failure Boeing want to be sucking blood abi.

Don't forget, Nigeria lost two professors today embarassed embarassed embarassed[/xquote]

Same plane Air Peace has planned to bring in many from Boeing.
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by emmasege: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
HisMajesty1:
This name rings a bell in OAU or Ife town in Osun state... I'm not sure again.
Yes, Adesanmi family is very popular in Ife.
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by googi: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is painful.

Kept hoping it was not him. It could be any of us, anytime or anywhere.

Hard to console his wife and children. Too young to die.
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by salford1: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
docadams:
This brand of plane have been giving Boeing serious problem. First time I heard of a crash involving a plane of that series was one involving an Indonesian jet that was attributed to anti stall mechanism, a problem that was never solved till this day.
And there are currently 5100 thousand orders. I hope they ground the 350 already in service.
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by pcicero(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
HisMajesty1:
This name rings a bell in OAU or Ife town in Osun state... I'm not sure again.

Maybe you're thinking of Hezekiah Oluwasanmi, a former VC whom the school library was named after.

Pius Adesanmi did his undergraduate studies at Unilorin before proceeding to USA/ Canada for other studies.

He was never at OAU. Though I sometimes wished he was an alumnus of Ife.

4 Likes

Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by Zombicmodz: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
When an aircraft engine stalls...the correct thing for the pilot to do is tip the nose down and dive to come out of the stall. Boeing should recall the whole fleet and update pilots training in such situations.

3 Likes

Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by Amah70: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oh my God, Pius Adensanmi..

Who will entertain us again with wise cracks?

Rest In Peace, Pius.

3 Likes

Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by HisMajesty1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
emmasege:
Ok, that should be true cause I can even remember an Adesanmi bus stop near secretariat.
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by HisMajesty1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
pcicero:

Maybe you're thinking of Hezekiah Oluwasanmi, a former VC whom the school library was named after.

Pius Adesanmi did his undergraduate studies at Unilorin before proceeding to USA/ Canada for other studies.

OK, thanks.
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by Ayobami7(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by iyapont: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
opalu:
The Hostesses that died also
OMG they r so beautiful...death why
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by NextBuhari: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
He is one person I log on to Facebook to read his deeply inspiring and intellectual posts. This is very sad and painful. The intellectual vacuum he has left will be difficult to fill. This guy was simply a genius.

4 Likes

Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by delpee(f): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextBuhari:
He is one person I log on to Facebook to read his deeply inspiring and intellectual posts. This is very sad and painful. The intellectual vacuum he has left will be difficult to fill. This guy was simply a genius.

A great intellectual indeed. His satirical write ups were always top notch. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by jay7(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
emmasege:

This Adesanmi is from Kogi state, Isanlu Yagba East Local Government Area of Kogi State and an Alumni of University of Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by zoedew: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Did the writings of the Late Prof. cut ice with you while you were Gov. Of Osun State? Aregbesola will do well to keep mum and chew-over the tangled administration he presided over!
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by Barbilius: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
pcicero:

He had masters degree from ui too. May his soul RIP
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by zoedew: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
MediaLife:
Boeing 737 max!!!! This is second time.

But how can Four months Plane develop mechanical failure Boeing want to be sucking blood abi.

Don't forget, Nigeria lost two professors today embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dudu! grin grin
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by Awoo88: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
donsola:
Twitter will miss you, soo sad cry
Twitter me Abi you dey form say u sabi
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by AyakaDunukofia: 1:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Really saddened by the news. Pius was a founding member of the Nigeriavillagesquare.com forum where we rubbed minds. May he find peace wherever his soul is now.

1 Like

Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by toplinetrtrend: 3:26am On Mar 11, 2019
hansomb:
BBC listed no Nigerian in the casualties

Because this Nigerian used a Canadian passport
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by BigBashiru: 3:26am On Mar 11, 2019
salford1:

And there are currently 5100 thousand orders. I hope they ground the 350 already in service.

Wikipedia Air Peace page has it that Air Peace in Nigeria has ordered 10 of this 737 max 8 - they have been lured by fuel efficiency promises and Arik has several orders pending.
Re: Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi by henryhemon(m): 6:16am On Mar 11, 2019
salford1:

China already grounded theirs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] / Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.