Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) (2378 Views)

We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update / Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Obingwa the Kano of Abia State

Hurricane.... OBINGWA LGA... 78,803.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by kettykin: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rubbish votes

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by tsinzu: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lol grin
Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by amaniro: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Enjoy your suffering Abia. I pray the bad roads kill all of you. I pray they owe the workers to death.

Enjoy
Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
kettykin:
Rubbish votes
minority

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by hisgrace090: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
When will a sane man ever leads abia state?

Abia politicians should have been the richest in Nigeria by constantly sharing everything meant for the state but God have a way of dealing with their type.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by SouthEastFacts: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Enemies of Abia can continue wailing. Go to court if are aggrieved.
We wey vote for OVI know why we vote for am.
OVI chiri gawa

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisgrace090:
When will a sane man ever leads abia state?

Abia politicians should have been the richest in Nigeria by constantly sharing everything meant for the state but God have a way of dealing with their type.
When will a sane man come from your cave village

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by SouthEastFacts: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ponponkon:
minority
Boss how far for Abaribe? I never hear anything oohh since.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Boss how far for Abaribe? I never hear anything oohh since.

He has been declared winner today
Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by DaniDani(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ponponkon:
He has been declared winner today

What about Hon Uzor Azubuike?
Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by Ojiofor: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
amaniro:
Enjoy your suffering Abia. I pray the bad roads kill all of you. I pray they owe the workers to death.

Enjoy

Back to sender to your evil prayers.As much as I detest his victory due to his under performance in his first term I will never wish my people evil.
Congratulations to Ikpeazu.
Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by amaniro: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

Back to sender to your evil prayers.As much as I detest his victory due to his under performance in his first term I will never wish my people evil.

May the dirt in Aba consume everybody who voted him.
Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by Ponponkon: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

I thank God you are sincere today
Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by Ojiofor: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ponponkon:
I thank God you are sincere today

I am always sincere and wish to see infrastructural development in my dear state,I wish your boss will deliver in his second term.
Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by Ponponkon: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

I am always sincere and wish to see infrastructural development in my dear state,I wish your boss will deliver in his second term.
Good demarketing your state will do you no good. Apploud the good works and criticize when necessary but don't forget to profer plausible solutions that could be adopted for better Abia.
Re: The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) by Ojiofor: 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ponponkon:
Good demarketing your state will do you no good. Apploud the good works and criticize when necessary but don't forget to profer plausible solutions that could be adopted for better Abia.

Your boss has been given another four years to make a difference in Abia state,if he does well I will applaud him.Who doesn't like better thing?

(1) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of ABBA Kyari Former COS To President Buhari / You Can't Break Nigeria Without War, Bloodshed, ACF Tells Agitators / BREAKING: Mayhem In Imo As Bandits Behead 2 Police Officers, Bomb Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.