Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC (40372 Views)

Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 / AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Celense(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
The worst mistake Akpabio had ever done was dinning with APC and cohorts..... now his political career in Akwa ibom has been ruined as a result of that. What was he thinking in the first place? That people will vote massively for him like years ago? Nah! He had forgotten so soon that People do change at any point in time. He should try and swallow his pride and be loyal to Udom (not easy thou). He just loosed both Senate and Governorship (nsima) .... What a Shame! Well, he still gat hope that Buhari's government might give him appointment for compensation. He should have a rethink and go back � to PDP. I have a strong feeling that he will return to PDP in due time. Maybe when APC loses presidential elections.

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by oglalasioux(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ijaycool:
Well, GEJ is an ineffectual buffon. The only thing he was good at was being a democrat. Who cares about being a democrat. He only knows how to prevent the worst of violence. He only knows how to sympathize with victims. He only knows how to conduct peaceful elections.

We prefer a dictator. A man of integrity, whose ambition must be met, whether Nigerian blood are shed or not. Who peaceful elections eep? We need people killed across Rivers State, we need army to snatch ballot box. We need bigotry, tribalism, nepotism. We need enmity. It is the Next Level. We need massive rigging.

I can feel the sarcasm.

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by nelcliff(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
labusinessguide:
God told Akpabio that he is not His Will for Akwa-Ibom

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only God

I will take this to be the only Nairaland prophet that speak the truth at this time..
Many others out there has failed us

Prophet I hail dee..

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations Sir,
Only God Can Do This. I Really Feel Sad For Akpabio, He Should Read The Book Of Daniel. I Believe He Knows The Story Of Nebuchadnezar
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by TourismMan(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Let Akpabio go eat some more sh!!t. It's over for him politically for parading himself as all and all of Akwa Ibom.

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Miketonia: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
APc is a taboo in akwa ibom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by dahgifted(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Priceyk:
Congratulations Governor Udom,he must really be a good man,his people really stood by him.. I love their spirit... Akwa ibom ayaya
Hey! can i chat with you on any platform i want to ask you about hyperhidrosis

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by openmine(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2019
where is that cleric or prophet that claimed God spoke to him in a dream that udom won't be reelected? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by slivertongue: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2019
good night akpabio
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by sagehacker: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Warsaw hwfa we go see war
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by SenPresy(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations Deacon Gabriel Udom Emmanuel Till 2023 � Dakaada
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Evalove77(m): 12:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Does anybody remember d prophecy of Apostle Matthew Idongesit that Ekere Nsima will emerge d winner of Akwa ibom state. Hmm! These re d people dat have made Nigeria worse as it is 2day( fake prophets). I pity people that go to their Churches. Nigeria and fake pastors, d political vultures. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by megareal: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2019
realstars:
We the entire people of Eket have desided that we will cut off Akpabio's head, to fulfile the vow he made by cutting off his head when he dies, to fulfile his campain promise if Udom wins, Up fe de fe (only God)
Hahaha. Keep the knife for my Annaang brothers. Na dem sabi use am well.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by megareal: 12:56am On Mar 11, 2019
We fought combined forces and we won. Never have I seen such unity by the people of Akwa Ibom as with Udom Emmanuel's case. It pays to be humble, it pays to put God first.

It's a well deserved victory. Congratulations my Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Burgerlomo: 2:29am On Mar 11, 2019
O to ge slogan don reach Akwa Ibom grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Halo22: 2:58am On Mar 11, 2019
And one pastor abi prophet was busy predicting that Nsima would win.....Akawo prophet.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Ikpongiton: 3:10am On Mar 11, 2019
solpat:
Chai ��‍♂. Akpabio is finished

Congratulations to Governor Emmanuel Udom.
akpabio is not finished,unless he considered himself finished.he is still our beloved brother and son.akwa ibom politics is not played the way you think.it is done with wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Gerrard59(m): 3:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations to Udom. So elated that he won admist the shenanigans in the APC. Apparently, I overrated Akpabio and his cohorts.

I can only imagine how the trio of Nsima Ekere, Umana Umana and Akpabio would have managed the state if APC had won. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by ashiwere: 4:16am On Mar 11, 2019
God all the way. Congratulations to the man of the people. Some guys should learn from this ooooooo or abi them go still go court? Clean winning. God u too much jare

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Yinka1808: 5:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Good one from akwa ibom, like what happened in Oyo, god fatherism must stop in Nigeria, my advice to the govs, don't disappoint the people that supported you, always remember that power is transient, do good in office because you will still need the people. The power of the people is still greater than the people in power.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Estellie: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

Everywhere we are happy for PDP but sad for Akpabio...Akwa ibomites are one hell of sympathetic people..

Akpabio surely knows what to do
"I was with Nsima but my heart was with Udom"

loading 98%

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Seun360(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Congrats to TonyeBarcanista. As a de-facto Akwa Ibomite, I knew deep down that Udom is right for Akwa Ibom.
# Dakaada.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Tonytonex(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations to my Governor. Udom is right.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by RCDIY(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:
Well, GEJ is an ineffectual buffon. The only thing he was good at was being a democrat. Who cares about being a democrat. He only knows how to prevent the worst of violence. He only knows how to sympathize with victims. He only knows how to conduct peaceful elections.

We prefer a dictator. A man of integrity, whose ambition must be met, whether Nigerian blood are shed or not. Who peaceful elections eep? We need people killed across Rivers State, we need army to snatch ballot box. We need bigotry, tribalism, nepotism. We need enmity. It is the Next Level. We need massive rigging.

The irony is ironically ironic...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2019
crownwealth:
BIG Shame on Akpabio

Not really... Every one loves akpabio 'people are still sympathetic to him embarassed
crownwealth:
BIG Shame on Akpabio

Not really... Every one loves akpabio 'people are still sympathetic to him
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by trexzee: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

Not really... Every one loves akpabio 'people are still sympathetic to him embarassed

Not really... Every one loves akpabio 'people are still sympathetic to him
True, he was actually a good governor and put akwa ibom in the spotlight, his greatest undoing was joining APC

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Elimon(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

Kikikiki...This person was born in Sambisa forest..Chad basin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Esifa nda, we have shown Akpabio that power belongs to#OnlyGod
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by asha01: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
#AKWAIBOMDECIDES

As declared by INEC returning officer

Total Votes
PDP - 520164
APC - 172269

Congratulations Governor Udom Emmanuel!

#OnlyGod
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8958037_fbimg1552249411505_jpegb490447b0ee5500628dc231c71876ca3

©Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant on Digital Media to Governor Udom Emmanuel

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/guber-poll-inec-declares-pdps-udom-emmanuel-winner-in-akwa-ibom.html

congrats nto ekami
Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by solpat(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Ikpongiton:
akpabio is not finished,unless he considered himself finished.he is still our beloved brother and son.akwa ibom politics is not played the way you think.it is done with wisdom

Akpabio has lost relevance abeg. What befell Uduaghan of Delta State will befall him. He never chichuntin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC by edibobo: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2019
#ONLYGOD - who wants to try Him ? Akpabio is a finished products when its comes to politics in Akwa Ibom State presently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari / Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) / PDP Governors Meet In Abuja, As Fayose Steps Out In Youthful Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.