Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE (5387 Views)

Inec Declears APC's Lalong Winner Of Plateau Gorvernorship Election / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Reports shows that inec just Declered Bauchi State governorship elections INCONCLUSIVE.... This counters the initial post stating that the PDP candidate won,sorry about the misleading report earlier.... We await the outcome of the rerun. @yereema22 thanks for drawing my attention to this.. We pray for a peaceful outcome

3 Likes

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by MXrep: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Very good. Pdp may end up having more governors

7 Likes

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
MXrep:
I just love the way AREWA YOUTHS play politics

5 Likes

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by tuniski: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
The people of bauchi State spoke through their votes!!!
The PDP candidate wins governorship elections in bauchi....wild jubilation across the state... What a twist!!!
M. A is one of the luckiest governors in the history of Bauchi State, he came into office on an easy ground using the TSACK slogan of president Buhari in 2015 despite the fact that he is from kogi state, now what did he do with such golden opportunity? He threw it away!!!! Forgetting that politics is local......
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..... The governor of Bauchi State threatened to retire Dogara from politics, see how things turned out.
Dogara, Abdul Ningi, Kauran Bauchi et el gave him a run for his money... And now see the outcome

The governor failed and the People kick him out.

3 Likes

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Yareema22(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please stop spreading false news here,we are currently at the INEC headquarters in Bauchi awaiting the results from two local governments namely,Bauchi and Ganjuwa local governments respectively. Similarly,INEC ha cancelled the results from Tafawa-Balewa local government and some polling units within Bauchi metropolis.

What is happening is that,the wife of the governorship candidate of the PDP, announced to the public that her husband is the winner of the elections even before final results were collated, prompting wild jubilations by some PDP supporters. So I advice that you wait for the final results from INEC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Judicible(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
MXrep:
Am telling you
That is how politics suppose to be
Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Mobi47(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
The shocking results outcomes from the governorship election, clearly shows that PDP won the presidential election. let the court decide who our next president would be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
tuniski:

The governor failed and the People kick him out.
True, no tangible project on ground.... This is how I will prefer politics to be in this country, you work you get relected, you don't work you get kicked out. This will make politicians sit up

4 Likes

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Aragbiji: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mobi47:
The shocking results outcomes from the governorship election, clearly shows that PDP won the presidential election. let the court decide who our next president would be.
All these ipobian wailers sef .
Did it also show that APGA clearly won Anambra during the presidential too but was rigged for pdp?
Arindin

9 Likes

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Addme: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
https://punchng.com/bauchi-polls-inec-cancels-dogaras-constituency-result/

Just to chip this in before you start the celebration........
Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Kanixt(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yareema22:
Please stop spreading false news here,we are currently at the INEC headquarters in Bauchi awaiting the results from two local governments namely,Bauchi and Ganjuwa local governments respectively. Similarly,INEC ha cancelled the results from Tafawa-Balewa local government and some polling units within Bauchi metropolis.

What is happening is that,the wife of the governorship candidate of the PDP, announced to the public that her husband is the winner of the elections even before final results were collated, prompting wild jubilations by some PDP supporters. So I advice that you wait for the final results from INEC.

which inec office you dey...... While all have been said and done. Kogi man bye byd

1 Like

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Kanixt(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Addme:
https://punchng.com/bauchi-polls-inec-cancels-dogaras-constituency-result/

Just to chip this in before you start the celebration........
the governor said Dogara came from tiny minority and he can still win even without votes from Dogara constituent, why did he wants Tafawa balewa result to be inconclusive? even for Tafawabalewa Pdp= 40,867 and apc 19,454

1 Like

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Yareema22(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kanixt:

which inec office you dey...... While all have been said and done. Kogi man bye byd

Said and done for where...it means you are not in Bauchi,if you doubt what am saying you can come to the INEC office and verify my claims...or in the alternative you can post a link where the election was officially announced by INEC.
Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Iliyasdass(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Masha Allah...
Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by baralatie(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yareema22:

Said and done for where...it means you are not in Bauchi,if you doubt what am saying you can come to the INEC office and verify my claims...or in the alternative you can post a link where the election was officially announced by INEC.
meaning you are not at the state inec office
Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Yareema22(m): 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
baralatie:

meaning you are not at the state inec office

How do you mean I'm not at the INEC office? I just asked him to come and verify my claims,and if he cannot,he should tell us where INEC declared results in Bauchi...

Right now, security is tightened at the INEC headquarters. Some Party officials are trying to force their way into the building but the security men are not taking anything... fingers crossed, anything can happen between now and tomorrow... I pray that the best candidate wins
Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by baralatie(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yareema22:

How do you mean I'm not at the INEC office? I just asked him to come and verify my claims,and if he cannot,he should tell us where INEC declared results in Bauchi...

Right now, security is tightened at the INEC headquarters. Some Party officials are trying to force their way into the building but the security men are not taking anything... fingers crossed, anything can happen between now and tomorrow... I pray that the best candidate wins
ok
Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Yareema22:

Yes, the election has been declared INCONCLUSIVE by inec... Thank you for the clarity
Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by dochenaj: 1:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Yes, the election has been declared INCONCLUSIVE by inec... Thank you for the clarity
So the margin of victory is not convincing?

1 Like

Re: INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:58am On Mar 11, 2019
dochenaj:

So the margin of victory is not convincing?
From the results announced so far, yes... There will be rerun in Tafawa belewa according to resports

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Partner FAO To Enhance Coconut Production / Soldiers Hunting IPOB Security Network VIDEO / NLC: No Fuel Price Increase Without Fixing Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.