Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State (1448 Views)

Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu / The Principles of the Biafran Revolution -By Emeka Ojukwu / League Of Concerned Democratic Youths Of Nigeria Pledges Support For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by NASTYNASOSO: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kano state as I always mention is the most politically advanced state in Nigeria. The political awareness is overwhelming.
Ganduje had all the political forces geared around him in this present electoral process. The old political Godfathers, the ruling class, business circle and even some of the opposition PDP members were all pushing for his comeback.
The youths of Kano decided to put an end to all of this and decided that they form the majority and certainly will put up a fight to finish.
Now it's very certain that the Youths have spoken and Ganduje will go down.
If the Youths of this Country decide to change the Political system and order in this Country they will surely succeed because they form the majority of the electorate.
Kwankwaso has been a pro youth proponent from time. He always constitute his cabinate with youths Now a Youtfull Revolution has taken place in Kano.

Let's see if the Youths of Nigeria will emulate the same gesture come 2023.

1 Like

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Honestly i love the way the northern youths do politics, once the say a thing, they stand by it and make sure they accomplish it, Kano and Bauchi are examples...
I actually love the "akatsa, atsare, Araka, ajira "movement especially when it is peaceful... Kudos to the AREWA YOUTHS!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by hargbolahan01: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yoruba youths have already done that...look the case of oyo state....kwara that is largely dominated by Yoruba too

1 Like

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Honestly i love the way the northern youths do politics, once the say a thing, they stand by it and make sure they accomplish it, Kano and Bauchi are examples...
I actually love the "akatsa, atsare, Atalanta, ajira "movement especially when it is peaceful... Kudos to the AREWA YOUTHS!!!
some dey call us almajiri, Shoe-shiner but one tin wey be say we no dey do na to hate person without any reason.. We voted for Buhari at Presidential and Voted out Gandollar at gubnertorial polls.. We don't vote party but we vote for candidate

4 Likes

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
some dey call us almajiri, Shoe-shiner but one tin wey be say we no dey do na to hate person without any reason.. We voted for Buhari at Presidential and Voted out Gandollar at gubnertorial polls.. We don't vote party but we vote for candidate
Gaskkiya kam, Allah Ya sa adache

2 Likes

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by psucc(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please what's the result there? I will comment when I see it
Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by Oxb90: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
They are telling you with style that the opposition candidate is leading and you asking for the result. Roll out the drum and celebrate if you are of the opposition.

1 Like

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by deomelo: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
lol @ hate mongering ipob bigots all of a sudden in love with Northern youths..

I guess they are no longer almajiri illiterates.

They want to save Lagos, save Ogun, save Oyo, save kwara, save Kaduna, save Kano...but the only places they don't want to save are their own rotten, backward and unproductive ipob villages.

How useless can these people be?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by weyreypey: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
deomelo:

They want to save Lagos, save Ogun, save Oyo, save kwara, save Kaduna, save Kano...but the only places they don't want to save are their own rotten, backward and unproductive ipob villages.

grin grin

You're filled with bile.

1 Like

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by man2frayo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin am loving kano people already, this is real politics.

and in politics, the real politicians are the people.

am very sure ganduje never saw this coming, after the presidential polls, he must av felt he has got kano on a lock down.

kudos to my kano politician's, although I no like the president una give us (I prefer thief to tyrant).

1 Like

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by deomelo: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
weyreypey:

You're filled with bile.

You mean the bile and bigoted rubbish you Igbos throw at Northern every day?

Just 2 weeks ago after athiefKulooter's defeat in the same Kano, you insulted and abused them, you called then illiterates almajiri

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State by ngadaAwo: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
[s]
deomelo:

grin grin

[/s]
trash
sounding stale like sour akamu
quietly mourn your losses and don't pour out your frustration on ipob cheesy

kiss the truth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Same People That Insulted 2face, Nnamdi KANU Are Insulting Sowore. / Empty / Dethroning Of Sanusi Lamido And The Northern Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.