Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed (6469 Views)

Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) / Nigerian Troops Discover Wreckage Of NAF Jet That Crashed In 2021 / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by TheOtherRoom: 6:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Paperwhite:
Only God knows and can explain why it was so. sad
God wanted to show him how much he loved him
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by hardbody: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2019
wayne4loan:
If am this man I will avoid any thing called a e r o p l a n e

....and walk or swim across to other international destinations.
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by hardbody: 6:05am On Mar 11, 2019
TheOtherRoom:
God wanted to show him how much he loved him

.....and perhaps hated the others?

Time and unforseen occurrence befell them all.
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by TheOtherRoom: 6:19am On Mar 11, 2019
hardbody:

.....and perhaps hated the others?
Time and unforseen occurrence befell them all.
we see new things everyday
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by gobuchinny: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2019
If na member of redeem or winners now we no go hear word again ooo...maybe the man is even an athestist sefundecided

If na redeem member he will prolly say god called him back to drink tea first before flying hence he missed his flight undecided

I'm happy for you sir..God is great

1 Like

Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by Ishilove: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Nigerian pastors always preach out of content and scope of the Bible, giving unnecessary interpretation to every single phrase in the holy book and you're one of their victims. In Nigeria, there are two groups of people today. Those who work hard, smart to survive and those who wait on some grace or favour to make it, please don't be among the latter.
On the contrary, my good sir, I am not a victim of any kind of pastoral brainwashing, both subtle and severe. I am a Christian after the order of the Bereans and I don't just swallow just any kind of doctrine or scriptural interpretation thrown at me. My conclusion on what luck is as a result of careful study of the word which clearly states that is God, and the devil (if you sold your soul to him) that crowns all our efforts with success.
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by sevenhundred(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He is a stupid man that don't keep to his time.Such person not fit to coordinate any event.
TIME TO DIE?
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by sevenhundred(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=bender79 post=76543853]So he should keep to time and die abi? In this case African time is allowed[/ i think if he make the trip there maybe no crash,
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by 1x2x3: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2019
It may not have crashed with him in it. His grace may have just been enough to save others.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by diasporaman(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Good one
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by respect80(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2019
And someone will still tell me that African time is bad.

Moral lesson - always go by the African time.
I will even come late to my wedding sef... If you can't wait for me, better comman b going
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by izicooo(f): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He is a stupid man that don't keep to his time.Such person not fit to coordinate any event.
Even your name says it all.
Foolish Fool.
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by Hisduchess(f): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2019
who knows if that man was on that fight it probably might not crash cos of his own grace.one person's grace can save a multitude while one person's ill-luck can also curse a multitude. its simply pathetic
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by GloShare(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Mavropoulos was about to board another plane when airport staff told him that the aircraft he missed had gone missing.

This can't happen.
Re: Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed by Mutemenot(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2019
"Every disappointment is a blessing" comes to my mind!��

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned / 700 Bombs Intercepted In Fct. / Gov. Aliyu To Quit As Chairman Of Northern Governor's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.