Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Want To Set Up Movie Studio In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Want To Set Up Movie Studio In Nigeria (467 Views)

Rent A Talk Show Tv Studio In Lagos, Nigeria / Channels TV Opens A New Beautiful Studio In London(photos) / Mega Stage Set Up Lighting And Standard Sound System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Set Up Movie Studio In Nigeria by obongitiad(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Good day house,

I want to set up a movie studio in Nigeria.

It has been an age old dream.

The studio is for both production and post-production. We will be able to do chroma shots, etc.

I and my partners, we are looking a budget of 150 million naira for site and equipments.

Am writing to ask for ideas and suggestions on how to go about. Any knowledgeable person that knows about movie studios here that can help?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you.
Re: Want To Set Up Movie Studio In Nigeria by Tobyarab(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Where do you wish to set it up? If it happens to be in Lagos, call me on 08119232188
Re: Want To Set Up Movie Studio In Nigeria by joshkke(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2019
I have worked as Director for Kingsley Ogoro Studios, one of top three in Nigeria, also headed Unilag's 500m step-b multimedia studios, only one of its kind in West Africa. Also been unit director for AMA Awards. Just shot a film for DSTV. Contact in my signature. Good luck.

quote author=obongitiad post=76541960]Good day house,

I want to set up a movie studio in Nigeria.

It has been an age old dream.

The studio is for both production and post-production. We will be able to do chroma shots, etc.

I and my partners, we are looking a budget of 150 million naira for site and equipments.

Am writing to ask for ideas and suggestions on how to go about. Any knowledgeable person that knows about movie studios here that can help?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Download Iptv Sports M3u Mix Channels Fine Working 2-04-2019 / BBNaija: Khafi Is Badly Missing Gedoni, Replaces Him With A Teddy Bear (Photos) / What Are Your Top 5 Favorite TV Series Opening Theme Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.