Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,385 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Actress Rita Daniels Shows For PVC, Thank God For Winning Her Unit (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rita Daniels Shows For PVC, Thank God For Winning Her Unit (photo) (789 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rita Daniels Shows For PVC, Thank God For Winning Her Unit (photo) by GistMeMore: 2:34am On Mar 11, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood famed actress, Rita Daniels who is a PDP supervisor at Ward one and Aniocha South LGA, Delta state poses with her PVC.

She also give to thanks to God for winning her own unit and for a peaceful election.

Almighty Father in Heaven, Finally election is Done Deal. Thank you for your support and protection. You gave me the grace to win my Unit, My Ward one and Aniocha South LGA at large. 5/5 PDP all the way. It was a very peaceful elections, No blood was split, No Casualty and No life was lost. May your name alone be praised

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actress-rita-daniels-shows-for-pvc-thanks-god-for-winning-her-unit-photo

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Actress Rita Daniels Shows For PVC, Thank God For Winning Her Unit (photo) by GistMeMore: 2:35am On Mar 11, 2019

Re: Actress Rita Daniels Shows For PVC, Thank God For Winning Her Unit (photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Good one

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Presidency Speaks On Death Of Kolade Johnson / "Liar, Fans Didn't Buy You A Car, You Did" - Sex Therapist, Jaruma Slams Bambam / Damilola Adegbite Doing The Gbe Body E -VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.