Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools (1470 Views)

How To Make A Conference Call On Whatsapp For Free / How To Do Whatsapp Video Conference Call / How To Use Conference Call Services On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools by LordObo: 4:25am On Mar 11, 2019
Web conferencing has become the preferred method for distributed teams to do business. However, especially for small businesses and start-ups, the cost of web conferencing tools can be prohibitive, ultimately delaying the adoption of online meetings.

This doesn’t need to happen, though, as there is a variety of free web conferencing software available, and while it’s true that many are missing vital functionality or only have limited trial periods available, there are some tools that are as good as their subscription counterparts. To save you the legwork, here's a list of awesome (and free) web conference tools.​

Uberconference
Uberconference is a useful web conferencing tool that allows for voice conferences, and screen sharing. Uberconference also includes some great features in their free plan including call recording, International conferencing numbers, and up to 10 participants per call.

They also offer an unlimited number of conference calls per month and usually do not require a PIN number to initiate or join a call. The downfall with Uberconference is no video conferencing, but they make up for that with lots of rich features and controls and some pretty awesome hold music.

AnyMeeting
Previously known as Freebinar. AnyMeeting is a fantastic free web conferencing software, with features that easily match those of its paid-for counterparts. As it is ad-based, you will have to put up with some minimum advertising in order to use this tool, but it is not intrusive for the hosts or attendees.

It allows for meetings of up to 200 people and has essential functionality like screen sharing, VoIP and phone conferencing, meeting recording and it even has a follow-up functionality. It’s web-based, so the only download needed is a small plugin that enables screen sharing (on the host’s side). No downloads are necessary from the attendees, so even those behind a firewall should be able to attend meetings on AnyMeeting.​

Mikogo
Mikogo is another great web conferencing software that has a free option. What its interface lacks in looks, it more than makes up for that in functionality. Allowing an unlimited number of meeting participants at a time (with paid subscription), Mikogo has all of the essential features that make for a useful online meeting tool.

Features include meeting recording, switching between presenters and the ability to pause screen sharing (great when you need to open a document in a private folder, for example). But perhaps its most useful feature is the ability to control the quality of the meeting; great for when you want to save bandwidth, for example.​

TokBox Video Chat
If it’s a video conference software you’re after, look no further than TokBox’s Video Chat. Its greatest feature is that it allows for up to 20 participants at a time, and while it’s not specifically made for business (they do have a paid business offering), It's considered reliable and easy to use. It also integrates with social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter, so you can let your business contacts know about your planned video conference easily, without the need for e-mail.

Zoom
Zoom, like many of the other options here, is a web conferencing tool that offers free and paid plans. The free account with Zoom has some pretty great features, including conferences that allow up to 100 participants, unlimited one-on-one conferences, video and audio conferencing, and even group collaboration features such as whiteboarding and screen sharing. The one pitfall with Zoom is that conferences with multiple participants are limited to a 40-minute window.

http://www.techtimes.com.ng/2019/03/top-5-free-web-conference-call-tools.html?m=1
Re: Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools by larrydan: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2019
It is very important for me to always be in touch with my team and hold a daily meeting despite the fact that we often move around the country . We chose the best meeting software https://zoomappdownload.com . This app has many advantages for instance users can share almost their entire desktop screen with their audience.During conversations, there’s a text chat box where you can hold side conversations and share links. Very usible app , you must try it .
Re: Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools by JavieCoentr: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2019
larrydan:
It is very important for me to always be in touch with my team and hold a daily meeting despite the fact that we often move around the country . We chose the best meeting software https://zoomappdownload.com . This app has many advantages for instance users can share almost their entire desktop screen with their audience.During conversations, there’s a text chat box where you can hold side conversations and share links. Very usible app , you must try it .
Yeah mate, I heard about that thing, people are saying that it is good, my boss wants to try it too for our company.
Re: Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools by bilu: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Since this lockdown due to corona virus I am using zoom for my meeting with clients and I can say that it is the best app available in the market. This https://downloadzoomapp.com is refered to me by a fellow client and i am loving this.
Re: Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools by ConnectSIP: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
available

Re: Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools by downloadzoom: 4:57am On Nov 20, 2020
I think what you said is true, I was greatly helped by using the Zoom application, You can Zoom Version 5.2.2 downlod: https://www.downloadzoomfree.com/2020/09/zoom-version-522-download.html

(1) (Reply)

Clean Uk Used Phones Price List / New Umidigi A5 Pro For Sale / Buy Infinix Hot 8 Lite And Get Free 4GB Plus 100% Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.