Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

“A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa (414 Views)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Media personality and serial entrepreneur, Toke Makinwa has declared that men are a luxury, rather than a necessity.

She shared a post on Instagram where she wrote:-

“I’ve had so much crazy shit happen to me that being happy and in a place of peace almost scares me. I’ve had too many “almost” moments but then I heard the spirit whisper to me. Don’t judge my happy, I spent so long being sad, it’s my turn now’.

Then one of her followers told her to get herself a man and she simply said:-

‘A man is not a necessity, a man is a luxury. Like desert’.

Re: “A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:01am On Mar 11, 2019
WHICH RIGHT-THINKING MAN WOULD EVEN WANT TO BE A NECESSITY TO THIS ALREADY FINISHED FARM TOOL!......EXCEPT THE LIKES OF BOBRISKY OF COS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa by Joshmodest(m): 5:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Its her opinion and she's quite correct , it depends on how you see it ....a man shouldn't be the main criteria in a woman's life ...every single woman is always looked down on , until they get a spouse..which is totally uncalled for .

N:B Now for those of you always listening and trying , to emulate the shaking steps of all these "feminists"..
Just know that this same toke knew her husband Maje, had an extra marital relationship with a fair lady , and didn't leave the house , even when the lady took in , she still wanted to stay ,but for her friends...the woman is the reason for her bleaching ,to stop her husband from looking outside..what a feminist !!!

1 Like

Re: “A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa by Dami12345: 5:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Of course. You can't afford a man cause you belong to all men. Toke toilet. Have you finish eating another Arabian flavoured shit today grin grin. Toke Portia. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa by yuanexchanger: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2019
some persons role model.These ladies don't think before they talk...what is she saying now..However we pay your chinese suppliers in RMB.check siggy for contact for more details

(1) (Reply)

Video- See Soldiers Hand After Truck Climbed It In Army comPetition / “if We All Say We Are Friends Let’s Be Frnds Really, No Shading- Ceec Tells Odas / Chocolate City Announces Deal With American Giant Company, Warner Music Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.