Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Story Time: *the Downfall Of Wiszey* Episode One - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Story Time: *the Downfall Of Wiszey* Episode One (592 Views)

Story Time: The Downfall Of Wiszey Episode Three / Story Time: *the Downfall Of Wiszey* Episode One / Story Time: *the Downfall Of Wiszey* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time: *the Downfall Of Wiszey* Episode One by WiszeyBlog(m): 5:11am On Mar 11, 2019
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE ONE [1]
It all started a long time ago,
when I was still very young...
I had a little sister; eight-year old.
She's called Gift!
I came from a very poor famliy.
So poor that after having a meal,
we never knew when next another meal would arrive.
so poor that we wore same worn out cloth,
for days, weeks, months,
years!
So poor that we hardly ever take our bath with soap.
My parents and little sister, Gift,
believed in God.
Before they retire to bed each night,
there's something they never forget to do.
It's called PRAYER.
According to my dad, it is an act or practice of making devout supplications to God.
I hardly ever prayed, except I was being forced by my parents.
One day, I was forced to join in night prayers.
While my parents prayed to sleep peacefully and wake up soundly,
I prayed to sleep and never wake up again.
But it never worked. Hence, I never believed in prayers.
I was sitting in front of our house one morning. Only the blind wouldn't notice my hungry-looking.
Just then, our neighbour, Mrs. Kester, brought out a plate of rice. I greeted her to gain her attention, hoping she would give it to me.
But I was wrong. She poured the rice on the floor for her duck to feed.
I was so furious.
That day, when she was out, I threw a very big stone at her duck. Then I got a knife....
Continue reading here >>>>>> https://www.wiszeyblog.com.ng/2019/03/story-time-downfall-of-wiszey-episode.html

(1) (Reply)

Let's Write And Re-write Your Articles / SMART READERS' CLUB / Poem On Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.