Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

5k Giveaway Prize To The First 5 People. Hurry Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5k Giveaway Prize To The First 5 People. Hurry Now! (782 Views)

Iam Willing To Give 10k To 5 People Each, Hurry Now! First 5! / I Am Giving 10k To 5 People Each / Get Your Dream Website Designed By Our Team At Affordable Rate!!! Hurry Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5k Giveaway Prize To The First 5 People. Hurry Now! by primedigitalng(m): 5:15am On Mar 11, 2019
3 Fundamental Ways to Create Wealth

There is no monopoly of knowledge when it comes to wealth making, I have read several books and put into practice some of the concepts I learnt, but have found out just few important things works, I am going to share that with you…anybody today can learn this three basic principal steps of creating wealth.

1. Earn: this is where it all starts from, no one creates wealth from nothing, you have to start from somewhere, basically you can start by selling a product or offering service, it doesn’t matter what you do to earn it (my mentor Dan Pena says “better legal than ethical”) as long as you are not hurting anyone, It doesn’t matter if you a bus conductor, security, doctor any bother can create massive soon as he learnt the ‘how’. My advice today is go and get a job or start a trade, so that you can kick start the journey. But it doesn’t stop there the next step is even more important.

2. Saving: there is a massive misconception about that word savings, most people think it is about keeping the money earned in a save place, but that is far from the truth, currency is designed to reduce to half it value after 40 years, that is under a stable economy, but under an unstable the value will even decrease faster, we count several examples of products which is now 5 times it price just within 20years in Nigeria (Peak milk, candles etc. are examples), just imagine saving some money years ago, not to forget bank charges, inflation etc.
When we say saving it’s about guarding your money against loss, unnecessary expenditures, that is why we recommended budgeting, so that you can set a limit to your expenditure, and even when you spend, it should be on needs not wants, for instance if you earn 25k monthly, you can set your maximum spending limit at 20k, the next question is what are you going to do with the remaining 5K, that takes us to the next level.

3. Invest: this is the final stage, and it is what separates the very wealthy from the rest, they have successfully learnt the art of making money slave for them, let me share this allegory with you, “a slave living and working under a master, gives birth to children, these children becomes slave under the master, from generation to generation he gets more slaves work for him all for free” the same thing with money, the sad truth is that if you do not make money your slave, you successful made it your master, guess what? Money is a cruel master but very useful servant. There is the grand truth the rich keep to themselves, ‘you do not have to make millions to start investing today’ you need just a few thousands. These are the only rules you need: Patience, Diversification and knowledge.

For my offer follow this link

http://www.instainvest.com.ng/investors/register.php?email=pass4lifeltd@gmail.com and send your InstaInvest account number to 08034599017 (whatsapp only) after registration.

Let me answer some of the frequently asked question.

1. How much can I invest? a minimum of 5k but I will recommend you go higher if you can

2. How much will I get in return? strictly depends on how much you invest.

3. When do I get paid? Every working day.

4. When can I withdraw? Anytime outside the incubation period.

5. Why is my account still not active after you transferred money to me? Every new account must make a direct deposit before it can be activated meaning this does not affect existing account.

6. Where can I find my account number? login to your dashboard

Any other question visit the company's home page, or faq page or send them an email. Bless you.
Re: 5k Giveaway Prize To The First 5 People. Hurry Now! by Dami12345: 5:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Scam.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Polythene Bag Factory / . / Run Ads On Google With Old Adwords Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.