Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll (26594 Views)

2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow / BREAKING: Tambuwal Survives, Narrowly Defeats APC In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Moventist:

Yet the same Buhari turned Rivers to Afghanistan Integrity my foot

Rivers turned themselves to Afghanistan as usual.

The killings were conducted by Rivers people against their own people.

That's how elections have been in Rivers state....don't come here to talk nonsense. Where you just born few years ago?
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2019
BaaleOko:
PDP winning key Northern states surely keeps them in a strategically good position for 2023, when power will surely be won back at federal level.
Tinubu and his 2023 ambition gang are the greatest loosers in these PDP wins upnorth if you know what I mean.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Ogaga87:

Can anything beat what Goodluck did..?

Don't mind the ignorant guy....
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2019
SillyMods:

So, it's Buhari who asked the politicians and most of the electorate there to be worse than animals?

How many killings have we recorded in Kano, Sokoto and any of the northern states despite keenly contested elections?
Who controls the security forces that have been snatching boxes and killing people in Rivers State? The videos are everywhere, has he not seen any? Has he called them to order? Was it
not in his presence that Amaechi boasted that this election will be WAR in Rivers State?
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
contigiency:
Buhari is the most honest politician we have in Nigeria. None of the past presidents from 1999 to 2015 would have allowed this kind of free playing ground where opposition is winning as it is happening now. Well, Nigeria is the ultimate winner.
[/s]

Don't be naïve.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by masterpix(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2019
RevenGeMission:
Well. I am not happy that PDP won , but im happy people's vote counted , if this were OBJ's regime , no other will win any state except maybe lagos , its clear this elections is on a next level of orientation

Same goes for Oyo and Kano

I do hope now that Ganduje lost EFCC will invite him ASAP even if its for show , afterall Fayose spent only 4 days with EFCC and was bailed why not port out

the sooner FG creates impression of hating corrupt politicians in any party , the more faith everyone will have in this admin

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2019
BaaleOko:
PDP winning key Northern states surely keeps them in a strategically good position for 2023, when power will surely be won back at federal level.

PDP won't win back into the presidency anytime soon...not when PMB completes his projects.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2019
SALIMAN:
Atiku at least you deliver your state to PDP gubernatorial
Zombies never gave him a chance. Ngeneukwuenu, cleverly, , buhariadvocate, buhariguy, Sarrki, doemelo, stOla and their ilks never gave him a chance. Remember Aisha buhari is also from there.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by tuniski: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2019
contigiency:
Buhari is the most honest politician we have in Nigeria. None of the past presidents from 1999 to 2015 would have allowed this kind of free playing ground where opposition is winning as it is happening now. Well, Nigeria is the ultimate winner.

GEJ is the benchmark for the electoral reforms that led to his defeat and he conceded.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2019
SillyMods:

Self deceit.

The north has once again proved that it is not about party for them but about the leaders. If PMB raises anyone's hands in the North for the presidency in 2023, the person will win there.
Ok then. Tinubu's hand is already raised up.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by BaaleOko: 6:56am On Mar 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

PDP won't win back into the presidency anytime soon...not when PMB completes his projects.

Buhari will be gone in 2023,and then we will which candidates APC will produce that will have a sniff at the presidential seat... some clowns are even saying Elrufai/Osinbanjo is the winning ticket, now that's a joke I'll love to see play out in 4 years time... Let God keep us all alive to see wonders unravel.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Seetto:

Thank you, this is what the children of the hate should understand, but they will never see it, because hatred has beclouded their sense of reason, walahi buhari is a man of God, he is just to honest and straight forward, no wonder the northerners can never desert him, this is the best election in Nigeria since 1993, we have never experience close contest like this before, it is obvious our vote is counting, if we continue this way, we will surely get it right, politicians will amend their ways and work for the masses.

Lol..if I had won that election, would you saying this? Lol
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2019
SillyMods:

For presidential election I said.

We all know people will choose their preference for local elections.

Did he not raise the hands of 29 governorship candidates of APC? Does that mean all of them will win?
Why should they not win? Is buhari and APC no longer the best things that happened to you guys after sliced bread? Nonsense and Ganduje!
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Seetto: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Lol..if I had won that election, would you saying this? Lol
So you are on nairaland grin grin..plenty dollar for your agbada cool cheesy
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by BaaleOko: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Tinubu and his 2023 ambition gang are the greatest loosers in these PDP wins upnorth if you know what I mean.
Bros you Sabi, actually Buhari winning his last term if you think about it from a political angle... is a blessing in disguise for PDP... make Baba comot for scene, then it's battle time with the so called "stalwarts" APC will throw into the fray for power.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Shut up!

Must Rivers be won by PDP for the elections to be credible?

What nonsense are you talking....

So what Amaechi and the security forces are doing in Rivers is how to win elections right?
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 7:06am On Mar 11, 2019
BaaleOko:

Bros you Sabi, actually Buhari winning his last term if you think about it from a political angle... is a blessing in disguise for PDP... make Baba comot for scene, then it's battle time with the so called "stalwarts" APC will throw into the fray for power.
My brother...
Every thing Tinubu is doing in the SW is to secure the ground for his 2023 ambition. Now I'm sure he's once again thinking to relapse into his regional politics since his counterpart hell rufai couldn't secure Kano for his own VP bid grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Bobbysteps: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2019
ROCKJ1:
this shows that PDP actually won the Presidential election
How? see let me tell you, in the north we doesn't vote party but people. If you work diligently you return your seat but if you under perform, we send you parking. Let me remind you that Atiku is never a match to Buhari here in the north, Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down in any elective position.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Real educated mumu people that always see themselves as superiors over the North....

Can they now see what politics is about?

Imagine Abia returning Ikpeazu when someone like Alex Otti is there, bush people!....Lol.

Get it into your thick skull, Alex otti is in the wrong party. Advice him if he's your friend.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
So what Amaechi and the security forces are doing in Rivers is how to win elections right?

What are you saying?

Security is part of elections. Can you do without security?

They determine what level of security to deploy based on volatility of the environment.

Is it Amaechi that is conducting the elections? Is his party participating in the election?

What happened in 2015? Abi, you don forget?

Abeg, make we hear word!
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2019
BaaleOko:

Buhari will be gone in 2023,and then we will which candidates APC will produce that will have a sniff at the presidential seat... some clowns are even saying Elrufai/Osinbanjo is the winning ticket, now that's a joke I'll love to see play out in 4 years time... Let God keep us all alive to see wonders unravel.

Oga, relax and learn politics.

Politics nor be plenty talk...it's about real strategy.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Bobbysteps: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Real educated mumu people that always see themselves as superiors over the North....

Can they now see what politics is about?

Imagine Abia returning Ikpeazu when someone like Alex Otti is there, bush people!....Lol.
And Benue returning Ortom wgen Jime is there.

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What are you saying?

Security is part of elections. Can you do without security?

They determine what level of security to deploy based on volatility of the environment.

Is it Amaechi that is conducting the elections? Is his party participating in the election?

What happened in 2015? Abi, you don forget?

Abeg, make we hear word!

Security is part of elections to snatch boxes and intimidate voters and kill uncompromising opposition voters right? So what happened in 2015 must continue right? Even when you all said the Lifeless Sudanese had intergrity? Well intergrity my arse!

It's obvious now that buhari only wanted to be president to take what he failed to take in his past regime and hey man, dude is grabbing it left right and centre.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga, relax and learn politics.

Politics nor be plenty talk...it's about real strategy.

So it's no longer about individuals... Lol
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Get it into your thick skull, Alex otti is in the wrong party. Advice him if he's your friend.

See this one o.

Make una remain for perpetual blindness na...

What is a party? When you have an individual with a proven record of exceptional performance.

So APGA is the wrong party....Lol.

Is your Aba not the dirtiest place in Nigeria? Lol

It is laughable that people like you will come out to claim superiority over the North when you know absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
So it's no longer about individuals... Lol

Are you ok?

So, strategy doesn't involve individuals?

Mtcheww.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Security is part of elections to snatch boxes and intimidate voters and kill uncompromising opposition voters right? So what happened in 2015 must continue right? Even when you all said the Lifeless Sudanese had intergrity? Well intergrity my arse!

It's obvious now that buhari only wanted to be president to take what he failed to take in his past regime and hey man, dude is grabbing it left right and centre.

And Amaechi and Buhari and APC sent the people snatching ballot boxes? They couldn't have been sent by the other parties abi?

Oga, go find another matter to talk about jare! Make we hear word.

Who sabi you self?

You just dey waste your tears...

PDP must win for anything to make sense to you abi?

That is not how things are done. Get it straight!
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Bobbysteps: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
[s][/s]

Don't be naïve.
You are the one been naive here. who are you to unseat an incumbent
during PDP's 16yrs? but if you could remember during buhari's outing for campaigns, he always said these to the masses that they should vote for people who will work for them irrespective of their party affiliation. So let's try not to be sentimental.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Gandollar(f): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

And Amaechi and Buhari and APC sent the people snatching ballot boxes? They couldn't have been sent by the other parties abi?

Oga, go find another matter to talk about jare! Make we hear word.

Who sabi you self?

You just dey waste your tears...

PDP must win for anything to make sense to you abi?

That is not how things are done. Get it straight!

You are in sifia pains. You all said PDP would be finally buried after 2019 elections. Internet warriors. grin
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by RevenGeMission: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2019
apparently nothing can make stupid people ''not stupid'' who i support is my business calling me zombie for my choice is the height of your stupidity
Gandollar:
Only Zombies will continue to have faith in this administration. They have squandered their goodwill a long time ago. You never get a second chance to make a first impression, that's why first impressions matter.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by Mobi47(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2019
contigiency:
pls u guys should stop using sarcasm while conveying a message about buhari. not everyone here can understand what u said and might think that u are praising buhari. Buhari has failed....just mk it clear and simple as that....smiles.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
You are in sifia pains. You all said PDP would be finally buried after 2019 elections. Internet warriors. grin

Lol.

I don't care one bit about states and who governors them. They don't affect my business in any way significant .

I only care about who presides over Nigeria. And I am glad about that. For those of us who are in real entrepreneurship...the business ecosystem is getting alot better. Access to funding and worldclass business mentorship support has improved....power is being improved as well, along with vital import restrictions that are reducing competition with foreign products. With revamping of the rails and of course the roads, goods and services can better be transported, and will become even more affordable.

So, I wish you more pains.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) / Olumide Akpata Emerges LP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege Supporters Hold Rally In Warri, Delta State (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.