Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

"Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' (1447 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by oyahitme: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode, popularly known as Toyo Baby, due to her role in Jenifa's Diaries, shares new photo as she says beauty can be bought but she is priceless. Gistvic Reports.

Juliana Olayode said one should learn to love him/herself in a world filled with fake hips and boobs.

She wrote:
"In a world where beauty means having a slim waist, big hips and big boobs by a lot of people...where beauty means being light skinned...where "beauty" can be bought...I mean if you have the money, you can get yourself transformed with a snap of your finger...I mean you see someone yesterday and the day after, the person is totally transformed...in a world where you cannot tell what body part is natural or bought...I am learning to LOVE MYSELF EVERYDAY. It dawns on me how priceless I am and how I am my own kind of beautiful...I am learning to FALL IN LOVE WITH MYSELF over and again and not be intimidated...I am learning to take care of myself and my body and I am thankful to God that He made me who I am and I am content!!!Some of us forget that we won't always be young...are you living for now? Trends come and go but you would be stuck with you forever �"

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/beauty-can-be-bought-but-am-priceless.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by oyahitme: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2019
shocked
Re: "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by Onyi22(f): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Wow she is right...
We r cute like that
Re: "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by amaniro: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2019
What is this one saying.

Re: "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by donstan18: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Only low self-esteem can make a lady come to public to type "I love the way I am" when nobody asked her.

2 Likes

Re: "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by Jerrick(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Beauty can be bought but you’re priceless? You’re confused.
Re: "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by CAPSLOCKED: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2019
donstan18:
Only low self-esteem can make a lady come to public to type "I love the way I am" when nobody asked her.

SAME LADY THAT SAYS THIS IS SECRETLY HOPING TO LOSE OR GAIN WEIGHT, OR APPEAR TALLER, OR GET BIGGER BACKSIDE OR LOOK LIGHTER.

WE KNOW THAT THEIR NEEDS AND DEMANDS, JUST LIKE THEIR CONFUSION, NEVER ENDS.
Re: "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by mungoparks: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Abeg who be toyo baby again biko undecided

1 Like

Re: "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by anochuko01(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2019
that means you're ugly...abi?
Re: "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby' by Speedyconnect15: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Nansense

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

(1) (Reply)

Success Adegor ,little Warri Girl Going Places,spotted At The Airport / Terryg Set To Feature In New Nollywood Movie [photo] / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Fifth Wedding Anniversary With Unseen Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.