Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos (58039 Views)

Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
The Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba AbdulRasheed Adewale Akanbi, was the center of attraction at the Heathrow Airport in England after arriving the British country for an event.

The Osun monarch arrived London for the 6th Commonwealth Summit where he is billed to attend as the keynote speaker.

The monarch had all eyes focused on him and his entourage on arrival at the airport.

The Oluwo was hailed and praised as he walked through the airport to a waiting Rolls Royce car.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/oluwo-of-iwo-land-oba-abdulrasheed-adewale-akanbi-arrives-london-for-summit.html

7 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Realtord43: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Big boy oba cool

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Yahoo boy king

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Yahoo boy king

Have small sense now....

He's the chairman of Sifax group and Sahco group.

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Larryfest(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Swagger modern king....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by anochuko01(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Coming to america comes to mind

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2019
This young king no send anybody cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Tomyzino: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Baba n la

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2019
I want to ask pls,
Where do kings get their money from

Another question pls
Why was ds last Election more bloody than the presidential election

Another question pls
Why does benz logo look like ........? Benz is a scam abi

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Balling

shocked
cool
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by sparkleboy(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2019
While his subject are being impoverished
Africans have issues.
Their leaders show off what they don't have.
The lifestyle of flamboyancy and attention seeking is their ruin. Even when they don't contribute shit to make the world better, they go about flaunting corrupt wealth

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Good news
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Niyinficient(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Correct...make the Oyinbo pple feel the African vibes! cool

7 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Pidginwhisper: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2019
grin
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by DVoices: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2019
African Monarchs and show off, whereas cockroaches roam about freely in his sitting room.

NB: Before quoting remember Nigeria is the HQ of POVERTY

7 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by zone51: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
This young king no send anybody cheesy

When you are stinking rich, you will give no f**k to anyone or whatever they say apart from your parents.

4 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2019
sparkleboy:
While his subject are being impoverished

By Buhari and APc

6 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Pidginwhisper: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2019
wink
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by goat22: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2019
This man is actually the grandson of Atiku, very humble young man from unillorin. His nephew is the Iberebere of auchi.

4 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Chumani(f): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Oluwo of Iwo land
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by seunfly: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Ok
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by LibertyRep: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2019
I'm still at loss at to why leaders of third world countries go to those developed countries and flaunt wealth.

9 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by powalez: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2019
I no get wetin I wan talk sef.if you all can remember,I claimed a miracle here on the first day of this year that this year was going to be my year,now I can confidently say that that miracle is coming to pass,am a batch A corps member serving in Akwa ibom state,I will be passing out this week and I must say,it has been a fruitful service year,let nobody tell you that nysc is a scam,my brother try it and see for yourself, after all they too did it,am grateful to God and all my friends,but surely I will miss this place.am from Benue incase you want to know.why am writing this is because I want to claim another miracle here,I will one day be received and stared at like this in no distance time in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by afoltundeseen(f): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2019
How can I help the poor, if I am one of them!

My siggy comes to mind.
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by legba1(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Yahoo boy king

Oponu somebody........He makes his money in shipping....

Dudes rich......not ur fault thou...ur use to poor tattered kings

7 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by tym92(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2019
k
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2019
So a village king is a god in london.

All these monarchs are irrelevant in nigeria today, they cant even develop their land. Monarchs that rely on donations and state government salaries to survive.
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Prince of Zamunda, here to sow his royal oats.
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by biosilicon: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2019
grin
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by ObaKlaz: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Kingly swagger. Royal Efizzy! Swagger wen dey cause hold up.
Re: All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos by 4front(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2019
topcatking:

Have small sense now....

He's the chairman of Sifax group and Sahco group.
. He is not the chairman of sifax group n sachor....prince Taiwo is the chairman ,I don't know this one o

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.