Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Do You Need Small Loan To Start A Busines Or Pay School Fees? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Small Loan To Start A Busines Or Pay School Fees? (1152 Views)

Funds Transfer To Canada - Pay School Fees, Mortgages And Other Expenses / Where Can I Get A Small Loan For A Cybercafe Business / How Do I Get A Small Loan Between 250k And 420k Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Small Loan To Start A Busines Or Pay School Fees? by ucdonedu(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
HELLO DEAR FRIENDS,

HERE IS A GOOD NEWS TO YOU ALL,ARE I NEED OF SMALL CASH TO PAY SCHOOL FEES,OFFSET DEBT,START A SMALL BUSINESS OR BUY BOOKS,ETC.
SMILE BECAUSE ALL YOUR NEED WILL BE MET.A COMPANY IS CUMMING VERY SOON TO HELP IN GIVEN OUT SOFT LOANS RANGING FROM N5.000 TO N30.000 TO SERIOUS MINDED AND GOD FEARING NIGERIANS.THE AIM OF THIS IS TO HELP REDUCE POVERTY AND ENCOURAGE SMALL SCALE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA AND REDUCE UNEMPLOYMENT.WATCH OUT ON RADIO STATIONS,T.V,NEWS PAPERS AND ON NAIRALAND. INFORMATIONS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR IT WILL BE OUT SOON, FOR MORE DETAILS SEND EMAIL TO businesswealthreport@gmail.com .

UC-DON

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs Co-founder Of Apple Electronics Is Dead / What Can I Start Buying In China With 150k. / What Is The Greatest Money-Making SECRET In History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.