Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections (2143 Views)

Zamfara Governorship Election Inconclusive - Court Of Appeal / PDP's Dauda Lawal Wins Zamfara Governorship Election 2023 / Zamfara Governorship Judgement Review: Supreme Court Fixes Date, March 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2019
The Apc cabdidate in Zamfara, Mukhtar Shehu has won the election and he has been declared the governor elect by Independent National Electoral Commission INEC. Mukhtar defeated his counterparts by wide margin polling 534,202 while Bello Mohammad Mattawake, his PDP opponent, polled 190,016. Insidelyf..com can report.

More details soon..

Cc; lalasticlala

Source: https://insidelyf..com
Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by StillX10(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2019
I thought INEC barred APC from fielding a candidate in that state?

What kind of country is this? I even heard that INEC put APC manually on the ballot papers in that Zamfara
Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2019
APC and INEC conducted the worst election in Nigeria history .
Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by Kyase(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2019
See state inec been wan dash pdp
Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by pundit92: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2019
But they conducted the best election in Kano, Oyo and Bauchi
NaijaRoyalty:
APC and INEC conducted the worst election in Nigeria history .

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by APCsupporter: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
StillX10:

What kind of country is this? I even heard that INEC put APC manually on the ballot papers in that Zamfara

Didn't you read when they were finally allowed to contest after the postponement?

Your hypocrisy really irritates me. Apc cannot win without these kids saying the election was rigged but when pdp won in Kano, Oyo, Imo and Bauchi the elections were credible.
Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by sammyj: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Are you leaving in the cave or you just decided to play ignorance of the fact that the court decision to include the APC candidate!!!
StillX10:

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by Addme: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Didn't you read when they were finally allowed to contest after the postponement?

Your hypocrisy really irritates me. Apc cannot win without these kids saying the election was rigged but when pdp won in Kano, Oyo, Imo and Bauchi the elections were credible.
You get time to reply this people...
Btw Pdp has not won Kano and Bauchi?
Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by APCsupporter: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Addme:
You get time to reply this people... Btw Pdp has not won Kano and Bauchi?

Not yet. But i don't think APC will win eventually
Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by bibolian: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
#Koguna2019 my governor, your excellency, congratulatins sir.
Re: INEC Declares Mukhtar Shehu Idris Winner Of Zamfara Governorship Elections by SonOfTheLion(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
PDP thought zamfara was going to be easy for them...lol. They allowed inec fooled them into believing that APC would not participate in the elections. Congratulatins Mukhtar.

(1) (Reply)

All Yorubas In Lagos Are Migrant; History Can Never Lie / Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices / Gov Wike Reinspect Rivers State Palliative Warehouse. Send Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.