Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pro. Pius Adesanmi Last Facebook Post Few Hours Before Boarding The Plane.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pro. Pius Adesanmi Last Facebook Post Few Hours Before Boarding The Plane.. (652 Views)

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash / Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pro. Pius Adesanmi Last Facebook Post Few Hours Before Boarding The Plane.. by pacifik(f): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2019
The sad fact that Professor Pius Adesanmi was one of the 157 passengers that died in the Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET 302 from Addis Ababa to Nairobi is no longer news..
What got me thinking and writing is his last Facebook post barely two hours before boarding the flight..

Re: Pro. Pius Adesanmi Last Facebook Post Few Hours Before Boarding The Plane.. by ebuk4real(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2019
Oh my erudite prof!!!.

Such a brilliant mind to read, anytime.. RIP Sir cry

1 Like

Re: Pro. Pius Adesanmi Last Facebook Post Few Hours Before Boarding The Plane.. by pacifik(f): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2019
ebuk4real:
Oh my erudite prof!!!.

Such a brilliant mind to read, anytime.. RIP Sir cry
In this time of phony Professors with big names and empty brains... He's one of the real ones..
Truly Nigeria, Africa and the World has lost one of the brightest minds in this Era.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Visitor Visa Urgent Advice / From Nairaland To The World. / Can I Buy Flight Ticket To Ecowas Countries Without My Nigeria Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.