Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Council On Foreign Relations Honors Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For Shaping The World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council On Foreign Relations Honors Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For Shaping The World (10856 Views)

European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / ECOWAS Endorses Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Council On Foreign Relations Honors Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For Shaping The World by Longevo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=Ejimagift post=76555414]This woman is just overhyped. We have many Nigerian women who are better especially in the south west [/quo
The likes of Kemi Adeosun, right?
Re: Council On Foreign Relations Honors Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For Shaping The World by Daewang: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Council On Foreign Relations Honors Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For Shaping The World by Totobulie: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2019
Its not tribal to analyze achievements along ethnic or religious lines especially if ethnicity and religion affects the said achievements. But the way we analyze things here on niraland is filled with hate. I can tell my younger brother to go and wash his mouth if it stinks, that doesn't mean I hate him, that said. I think the west and north has to do more when it comes to female education. Religion in the north and tradition/religion in the south west has robbed our female sisters of their right. Check the list below before arguing about madam Ngozi who knows that she was not born to only cook in the kitchen and manage oga's thing in the other room but also to get as much education as possible. When I was in school, I had six female professors from the eastern part in my department.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Sues Govs, Wike Over "Failure To Account For Missing ₦‎40T LG Allocation" / Why Would A UNIBEN Professor Lie? / Ondo Governorship Debate Today At 7pm On Channels Television.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.