Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half (14573 Views)

Official Black Stars Of Ghana Thread: Ghana Vs Uruguay (0-0) / AFCON 2021: Gambia Vs Tunisia (1 - 0) On 20th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by dazzlingd(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
This Ghana keeper opening mouth like zombie, cannot catch anything
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by otiwisdom: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ghannnnnnnna out grin
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
I’m disappointed
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by otiwisdom: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Turnisha wins grin
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by dazzlingd(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bye bye Ghana, I'll miss you, I'll miss the chance of beefing you and I'll miss the zombie keeper
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
bingbagbo:

Forgotten we had a good goal disallowed
Bin I ask you again, how market? grin
Waiting for your answer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by joxxy01(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hardluck Ghana.. we will win the cup for you.

4 Likes

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
dazzlingd:
This Ghana keeper opening mouth like zombie, cannot catch anything

A well taken penalty kick can beat any goal keeper. Blame the third player that missed his kick.

1 Like

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by klever18(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
next year is your year
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by THUNDER4real(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ghana team was held by village witch, many chances to beat Tunisia but couldn't. Jordan Ayew needs slapping for missing that goal in Extra time. Any way congrats to Tunisia.

2 Likes

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
The last time Ghana won AFCON, black and white TV was in high demand ... 1982 shocked

4 Likes

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by otokx(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
The Tunisian coach knew his onions.
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Never thought that Ghana will exit the AFCON at this stage. Una sorry!

1 Like

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by scarffield(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
j.ayew nah mumu!!!
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chiwude:
Never thought that Ghana will exit the AFCON at this stage. Una sorry!

Ghana was poor throughout the tourney. Their players are spent and they have no good youth development program to prune new boys.

Ghanaian football has entered a fallow period. It will take some years to recover.

6 Likes

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
breezy147:

Ghana was poor throughout the tourney. Their players are spent and they have no good youth development program to prune new boys.

Ghanaian football has entered a fallow period. It will take some years to recover.
Yes. This Ghanian squad is facing the drought we passed through in the dark days of the Yakubu Aiyegbeni and co era. A time when mediocre players, unpatriotism, nepotism, bigmanism, abuja list, alhaji bonus cut, and high BP football dorn our national jersey. Not until President Jonathan threat to withdraw us from all FIFA competition for three years did we get our acts right. As well as the emergence of NFF Amaju Pinnick did we begin to see professionalism and success in our football. The Ghanians need to go back to the drawing board just as we did.

2 Likes

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by holllandis: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Problem with black coaches
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Favor99(m): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
It’s alright Ghana, you played well. We missed the last 2 cup of nations finals and we rebounded and where back in it. So no worries, 2021 is right around the corner. At the end of the day Ghana has been very successful in African cup of nations overall winning 4 titles.

No single team wins every tournament, even Egypt who has won the most titles in this tournament have lost more than they won

You guys also have some good talented players, and we wish you guys the best in the next tournament

I have much love for Ghana smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Nicho118(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abi dem swear for Ghana team not to win any AFCON again
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Ndubest123(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2019
No pity for them they are too boastful for my liking, I told them here they weren't going to win the cup. I don't really bother myself who wins the cup after all Egypt, Cameroon and now Ghana are all out and will not add to the trophies they have won. Imagine kingson will come to super sports and mock Nigeria even when we won Cameroon instead of congratulating the team he was telling us to learn from Benin that our players were panicking after leading Cameroon early in the game. Okocha told him to allow us celebrate that they have Tunisia to worry about. What happened? You are out. I thought I read 20 reasons why Ghana will win the cup. What went wrong? I reminded them that they don't have strikers and wonder how they will score goals and it has come to pass. Next time you guys should learn how to be humble and show respect to others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Earthquake3: 12:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Hahaha where is op?

1 Like

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:45am On Jul 09, 2019
bingbagbo:
We will beat these eagles of Tunisia though they are not the kind of eagles we are looking for

You know we Ghanaians love eagle meat grin
you were saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Favor99(m): 3:15am On Jul 09, 2019
holllandis:
Problem with black coaches
Lol what’s wrong with black coaches?
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by jieta: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Ndubest123:
No pity for them they are too boastful for my liking, I told them here they weren't going to win the cup. I don't really bother myself who wins the cup after all Egypt, Cameroon and now Ghana are all out and will not add to the trophies they have won. Imagine kingson will come to super sports and mock Nigeria even when we won Cameroon instead of congratulating the team he was telling us to learn from Benin that our players were panicking after leading Cameroon early in the game. Okocha told him to allow us celebrate that they have Tunisia to worry about. What happened? You are out. I thought I read 20 reasons why Ghana will win the cup. What went wrong? I reminded them that they don't have strikers and wonder how they will score goals and it has come to pass. Next time you guys should learn how to be humble and show respect to others.
I actually want them to lose, there are too boastful. Ghana should go an win wafu that's what there are good for nonsense country.
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2019
This is football

Anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2019
jieta:
I actually want them to lose, there are too boastful. Ghana should go an win wafu that's what there are good for nonsense country.

And I hope you win it
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Ndubest123(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Our noisy neighbours good morning hope you guys have come to terms with realities. @Bingbagbo I know you didn't sleep last night. So sorry that's football for you. I will be writing 5 reasons why Ghana were knocked out and what they will do in next afcon to make an impart. I stated in this forum that some players no matter how hard they try will not win trophies and I told whoever that cares to listen that going to afcon with Asamoah gyan was the biggest mistake you guys did. It has come to past. That's one reason why you guys were knocked out. Do you agree with me now? 2. Over confidence. Before the afcon the general believe is that the cup belongs to Ghana even your president came out to back you guys and boasted the cup is coming to Ghana, that gave you guys false hope as if other competing countries are coming for a jamboree. 3. Dede and Gyan faceoff which was evident yesterday when Gyan was brought in Dede reactions showed all was not well in the calm despite pretense. 4. Old and tired legs. The squad was dominated by old men who should have retired and give opportunity to up coming young stars. Look at Mali though inexperience cost them the match yesterday but watch out that team in few years time they will win Afcon. 5. Coach. Your coach has failed to take you guys to the promise land. He lacked confidence and not tactically sound. Time to go for a sound foreign coach as he seem to be the best you have. Let me add one more. 6. Your youth programme is almost not existent instead Mali and Senegal has taken over. Nigeria may not win the cup and I careless but next afcon we will be favorite we have exciting young guys coming up from our U23.
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by holllandis: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2019
bingbagbo:

We will beat Tunisia
You were saying ?
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Thread closed!!!!
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by loabb2(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Who closed it
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Ndubest123(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hahahahagagagaga.
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Femiii: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
bingbagbo:
Thread closed!!!!
NEVER!!! LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guardiola Likely To Remain At Manchester City Even If Their UEFA Ban Is Upheld / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week / Nasarawa United Ends Kano Pillars 201 Games Unbeaten Home NPFL Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.