Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half (14762 Views)

Official Black Stars Of Ghana Thread: Ghana Vs Uruguay (0-0) / AFCON 2021: Gambia Vs Tunisia (1 - 0) On 20th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by boron10(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2019
bingbagbo:
Very poor performance from the black Stars, but hey, its still early days yet
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2019
wizzzmike:

look at this fvckin stupid foolish thing talking....Nigerians and their envy and obsession about Ghana is like pig and mud....guess what our lazy player will beat ur zero talent players anyday dumbass

Why do they fear Ghana like that? grin
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Jacobx007:
Ghana take, u cut my ticket

I am sorry you live on betting
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by lakesidepapa(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2019
wizzzmike:

look at this fvckin stupid foolish thing talking....Nigerians and their envy and obsession about Ghana is like pig and mud....guess what our lazy player will beat ur zero talent players anyday dumbass

No sane Nigerian will ever envy Ghana, What's the hype about your country for it to be envied compare to Naija? I think you guys are the one envying us. who get the second look on your country? who even give a damn about u guys? For you to flock around and even create a thread for your national football team on this Nigeria forum ( largest online forum in Africa) says alot about your inferior complexity to Nigeria.

You guys need to stick to the purpose of this thread and stop the hating on Nigeria, we don't have your time.

1 Like

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by mrdrama: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
bingbagbo:

Just 2018, Ghana won the Wafu cup, and we beat Nigeria

Why do you fear Ghana like that?

sharrrrap! you beat local based eagles and you are bragging, after una display yesterday , even Madagascar go flog una
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by wizzzmike: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
bingbagbo:

Why do they fear Ghana like that? grin
ma guy I wish I know why lol....them dey fear our too much in everything
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by wizzzmike: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2019
lakesidepapa:

No sane Nigerian will ever envy Ghana, What's the hype about your country for it to be envied compare to Naija? I think you guys are the one envying us. who get the second look on your country? who even give a damn about u guys? For you to flock around and even create a thread for your national football team on this Nigeria forum ( largest online forum in Africa) says alot about your inferior complexity to Nigeria.

You guys need to stick to the purpose of this thread and stop the hating on Nigeria, we don't have your time.

stupid when ur done lemme know lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2019
At the 2006 world cup, Ghana lost the first game to eventual winners Italy by 2 goals to nil, in a group that had Czech republic (Number two in the world) at the time , and the USA.

Ghana eventually made it to the second round.

In 2010 Ghana lost her first Afcon game to the Ivory coast, but made it to the grand finale where we lost narrowly to Egypt.

In 2015 Ghana lost her first AFCON game to Senegal, but made it to the grand finale where we lost on penalties

We have seen teams top their groups and still go no where over and over

The referee was very hostile to Ghana yesterday and for those who are interested, google Anas football exposé, u will understand why African referees have ganged up against Ghana.

Off to work.

2 Likes

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2019
mrdrama:

sharrrrap! you beat local based eagles and you are bragging, after una display yesterday , even Madagascar go flog una

In 2007 we flogged Nigeria 4-1 in London, in 2008 it was 2-1, in 2010 it was 1-0

Were they also local eagles?
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Stop displaying epileptic diarrhea which only exposes your dumbness, Nigeria owns the internet? Don't Nigerians visit Ghana sites?

Dont annoy me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by lakesidepapa(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2019
bingbagbo:

Stop displaying epileptic diarrhea which only exposes your dumbness, Nigeria owns the internet? Don't Nigerians visit Ghana sites?

Dont annoy me

And we created a thread like this on your forum? and act as a nuisance. You lack the quality on how to comprehend, Is this forum not a Nigeria forum? is it cedeland? Nigeria don't own the Internet but she owns this forum, Simple.

1 Like

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2019
lakesidepapa:

And we created a thread like this on your forum? You lack the quality on how to comprehend, Is this forum not a Nigeria forum? is it cedeland? Nigeria don't own the Internet but she owns this forum, Simple.

It will be an insult on my person as a diplomat to be bantering an ignoramus.

You have won

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by lakesidepapa(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2019
bingbagbo:

It will be an insult on my person as a diplomat to be bantering an ignoramus.

You have won

diplomat? smiley do u even know the meaning of diplomat in the first place? village boy
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by dominique(f): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Can't you guys just get along?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by PetroDollaxxx: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Just shut up! Nigeria is a big disgrace. Nigeria is a joke. A big for nothing zoo. The poverty capital of the world despite selling 2.5 million barrels of oil daily and billions scf of gas daily. Your women are sex slaves all over the world. Come to Ghana and see how cheap nigerian toto has become. Kidnappers have taken over your stupid country and kidnapping anything that moves. Is that a serious country? Despite all the oil n gas you produce, you can’t even produce ordinary electricity for your impoverished citizens. Is this a serious country? You can’t even refine the oil you produce. Can you imagine that. I spit on your sh1thole zoo.

Come to a Ghana and see how nigerians are trooping to Ghana.

lakesidepapa:

1 Like

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by lakesidepapa(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
ok
PetroDollaxxx:
Just shut up! Nigeria is a big disgrace. Nigeria is a joke. A big for nothing zoo. The poverty capital of the world despite selling 2.5 million barrels of oil daily and billions scf of gas daily. Your women are sex slaves all over the world. Come to Ghana and see how cheap nigerian toto has become. Kidnappers have taken over your stupid country and kidnapping anything that moves. Is that a serious country? Despite all the oil n gas you produce, you can’t even produce ordinary electricity for your impoverished citizens. Is this a serious country? You can’t even refine the oil you produce. Can you imagine that. I spit on your sh1thole zoo.

Come to a Ghana and see how nigerians are trooping to Ghana.

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by vybzkartel: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
Nonsense. Ghana went since. Disgustingly, Nigerians are trooping to Ghana like Muslims going to Necca. grin He who laughs last, laughs the best,huh? grin Fuckeduppedness grin

Only fulanis will troop to your Ghana

Mpama
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by dazzlingd(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
People are talking of Canada Germany Australia, these ones are talking of migrating to Ghana, when I'm not on exile, I can go to Ghana for no other thing other vacation sake to see new environment or business trip
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Neimar: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
nothing special bout Ghana
Lagos Economy is bigger than Ghana sef
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Very useless team Ghana. I lost money on these game.
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Ndubest123(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Black charcoal how market? You guys are quiet you have massive game coming win or burst
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by vybzkartel: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ndubest123:
Black charcoal how market? You guys are quiet you have massive game coming win or burst

They are in trouble, Cameroon will lash them
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ndubest123:

How and why is that your problem?
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thomas Agyepong ruled out of Ghana's game with Cameroon

Andre Ayew, a major doubt

1 Like

Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Likely line up

................................Felix Annan.........

Yiadom..................Nuhu...Mensah..............Baba

...............................Wakasso..Partey.........

Atsu............................Kwadwo.....................Owusu

....,..................................Jordan.........................
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by Alfryd: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
animalTEAM 0-3. CAMEROON
lol you loser
pray for ghanimal
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Confirmed Ghana line up

1. Richard Ofori
2. Andy Yiadom
3. Baba Rahman
4. Kasim Nuhu
5. Jonathan Mensah
6. Mubarak wakaso
7. Kwadwo Asamoah
8. Thomas Partey
9. Jordan Ayew
10. Andre Ayew
11. Christian Atsu
Re: Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half by bingbagbo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
..........................Richard Ofori.........

Yiadom.......... Nuhu....Mensah................Baba

.............................Partey... Wakasso

Kwadwo...................Dede Ayew....,........Atsu

.................................Jordan...................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Samuel Okwaraji - An Unsung Hero / Messi And Ronaldo's Kids;who Is Cuter / Nigeria Vs France: Olympics Basketball (73 - 79) On 6th August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.