Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK (34235 Views)

‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / How Over 200 Soldiers, Lawless DSS Operatives Killed Unarmed People In Igboho’s / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bluntemperor:
[s]FFK has lost the morals to defend any Nigerians.What has been his contribution to develop Nigeria?.In fact the Asari-Dokubo he is trying to weep sentiments on is a nuisance to Nigeria entity.Is not Asari-that went to establish one of the best University in Benin-Republic during Jonathan Era?.Go to Benin-Republic today and ask for Jonathan's Friend University,you will weep for Nigeria.which work were they doing?Highly unpatriotic Nigerians.At end of the everything in life,would Republic of Benin not take over the institution?.Niger-Delta sons and daughters,you see your people now?.Is this fair to Nigeria?I hope someone will not say, sebi-na 'our money[/s]'

"Very very daft human being" Nnamdi kanu
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by Amberon11: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
know the difference between militants and ipob. Militants crippled the economy last time and had Buhari begging them to stop, while ipob only made noise. This time around, they will bring the economy to a total standstill.
APCsupporter:

Like the way Nigeria burnt after kanu was arrested.

Asari dokubo is not above the law. He has been making violemt threats and he ought to be arrested. The real militants know better
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by NASTYNASOSO: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:
Buhari should be very careful.

We know people that can never survive without oil.. Majority of them depend on 70k salary for a living..

Any little negative effect on oil output affects the salary of all Nigerians especially those that majority of their tribes men are into civil service.. Cut oil and see them die off like vultures they are.(We all can remember how they were crying when the price of oil was was very low)
What of Buhari's amajiri brother that litterd the whole streets depending on people he loves to hate for survival ?...
Those that Will celebrate this nonsense Will have themselves to be blamed when the chips are down like that clown above me..
All Buhari's actions and in actions will keep backfiring which I doubt If he will realise until the damage is done.. He should not tell me that he's smatter than Yaradua..

HMMMMMMMMMM

PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by BluntBoy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
bangging:
you are not from the south so enjoy your Nigeria soon you will be remembering us...

Na una go suffer am pass.

The government has made huge strides toward diversifying the economy.
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by WhoBeThisMan: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Really?

The worst?

Stop exaggerating, just because the losing PDP says it doesnt make it so.

The worst elections were each one conducted by the PDP. Remember a certain persona non grata called Maurice Iwu? Remember the 2011 elections, or the 2007 one that ushered Yaradua who said his own election was fraudulent?

Everyone, with the exception of sore losers, believe this is the best.
wisdom starts the moment you stop being partisan.

I don't support pdo or apc or what ever. I didn't even vote. But see what our country has become. Look at how many people have lost their lives because of election.. The leaders don't even care. Nigerians has given up hope for the country my guy something Ned to be done urgently
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by NASTYNASOSO: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

We know people that can never survive without oil.. Majority of them depend on 70k salary for a living..

Any little negative effect on oil output affects the salary of all Nigerians especially those that majority of their tribes men are into civil service.. Cut oil and see them die off like vultures they are.(We all can remember how they were crying when the price of oil was was very low)
What of Buhari's amajiri brother that litterd the whole streets depending on people he loves to hate for survival ?...
Those that Will celebrate this nonsense Will have themselves to be blamed when the chips are down like that clown above me..
All Buhari's actions and in actions will keep backfiring which I doubt If he will realise until the damage is done.. He should not tell me that he's smatter than Yaradua..

PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL
HMMMMMMMMMM
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by Ubenedictus(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:

your country is falling apart can't you see? These has been the worst elections Nigeria has ever known. Damn
Its either you are a child or you have amnesia.
If you know about iwu you'll know this election was nice.
I rank it either 2nd or 3rd best election, the abiola's election is 1st followed by either 2015 or 2019 election.
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by Paretomaster1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

And you are quick to believe the jargon from a well known liar?

Hope u know SE dominate the civil service?
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by Shaev7(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
my concern is the number, why 200? The military are being misused in this country! Is he Osama Bin Laden? How many are in Sambisa ?
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by BluntBoy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
misano:

Keep tabs on his strides as he crawls to his grave.... Old man with no economic plan.

No economic plan? So, how did we become the largest rice exporter in Africa, in spite of depending heavily on crude oil? Is this not an evidence of a successful weaning off oil?

Tax holidays in the mining sector has also made that industry bubbling under this government. Uranium deposits were found in the North, and nickel deposits in Kaduna.

You can't expect to see a sharp change in 4 years. Someone has to lay the foundation, and that is what Buhari has been doing.

Many of you are just plain unrealistic and full of hate.

You think United States became what it is in a space of 4 years. You people talk as if Buhari met a solid foundation and that all he needed to do was just to build on it.
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by BotherMleeper(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
wisdom starts the moment you stop being partisan.

I don't support pdo or apc or what ever. I didn't even vote. But see what our country has become. Look at how many people have lost their lives because of election.. The leaders don't even care. Nigerians has given up hope for the country my guy something Ned to be done urgently

What even do you attribute that makes this the supposed worst?

Killings?

In 2011 there was religious crises as an outcome of elections in Kaduna, Bauchi, Kano, and other parts of the country. Hundreds, if not thousands, were killed. Property worth billions of naira were destroyed.

And that does not qualify as the worst in terms of loss of life?

Why were elections peaceful in more than 90% of the country except Rivers which has always been the epicenter of electoral thuggery and violence? Even before and after primaries people were busy killing their opposition.
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by jrusky(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
To be honest I somehow support the millitary in this particular action. When the millitary invaded Tom Akete I kicked against it because he has no said or instigated any wrong doing either by action or by word BUT this fat bastard called Asari must be dealt with decisively.
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by deomelo: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
This cocaine crack head don begin with his lies again....

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by misano(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

No economic plan? So, how did we become the largest rice exporter in Africa, in spite of depending heavily on crude oil? Is this not an evidence of a successful weaning off oil?

Tax holidays in the mining sector has also made that industry bubbling under this government. Uranium deposits were found in the North, and nickel deposits in Kaduna.

You can't expect to see a sharp change in 4 years. Someone has to lay the foundation, and that is what Buhari has been doing.

Many of you are just plain unrealistic and full of hate.

You think United States became what it is in a space of 4 years. You people talk as if Buhari met a solid foundation and that all he needed to do was just to build on it.

Let's tell ourselves the truth about rice production. GEJ brought the idea, Buhari followed it up. That's good.

The truth is this, if state governors including Lagos, Uyo and Anambra state didn't work on that singular idea do U think Buhari can make it possible alone?

Say the truth GEJ brought the idea other states worked on it.

Did Buhari give loans to rice farmers in SS/SE to run their rice farm?
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Okay ooo. Let him be arrested only when he commits an offence.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by BluntBoy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
misano:

Let's tell ourselves the truth about rice production. GEJ brought the idea, Buhari followed it up. That's good.

The truth is this, if state governors including Lagos, Uyo and Anambra state didn't work on that singular idea do U think Buhari can make it possible.

Say the truth GEJ brought the idea other states worked on it.

When it suits you, GEJ gets praises for everything good, but never blames for the recession.
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by buJu234: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
i think its high time to start saving money massively because the last time pipeline shut down that was caused by the avengers, hunger almost finished me and my family..
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by mutvy: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Full meaning of FFK is: Fucking Fake news King.
He has authored so many fake news.

1 Like

Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by Efomeh2020(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
FFK and fake news are synonymous! Don't believe any of his tweets

1 Like

Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by mutvy: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Full meaning of FFK is: F**king Fake news King.
He has authored so many fake news.
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by bizzibodi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari jittery or Food jittery?who told him soldiers arrest Asari sef.so what do we do? Asari na Buhari Muslim brother na!
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by misano(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

When it suits you, GEJ gets praises for everything good, but never blames for the recession.

But did I lie? Is Akwa Ibom Rice that is all over SS a handy work of Buhari or GEJ's idea?
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sorry mr ffk they will shoot Asari if he tries anything funny and nothing will happen. The bloated pig is a noisemaker and commands no respect in the streets or creeks. There's a reason why Tompolo has largely been left alone while fools like Ateke and asari have been targeted.

Please any update on that useless cannibalistic murderous thing called ateke? I thought they said they were powerful ? Miserable things. Want us to forget after the raping and killing of rivers people by their boys all these years... We should just forget.

God please use Maj Gen Sarham to uproot Wike and hsi urchins from the corridors of power in Rivers State. They have not seen anything yet ! Problem these fools do not understand is that light arms are only intimidating to civilians. The army has overbearing capacity to shut you down in skirmishes and at the same time employ artillery and air power. Wike the fuming buffoon is jittery now...lololololol. Karma is bae of life.

And to all PDP ppl supporting Wike use ur damn heads. Your party is about to get a revival. Chances r that u win Kano and Adamawa. You have already won Oyo...Real powerhouses. Wike cornered the life out of Pdp and made it sectionalist with his narrow minded hubris. let the animal's influence die away and ur party get reclaimed by true power houses and not a bunch of Port Harcourt charlatans !!
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by BluntBoy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
misano:

But did I lie? Is Akwa Ibom Rice that is all over SS a handy work of Buhari or GEJ's idea?

I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy.
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by princegeo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ejimagift:
grin Soldiers shoud drill the fat pig called Asari so he can shed those corruption induced fat

Sharaaaaappp
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by princegeo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dasuks:
Sorry mr ffk they will shoot Asari if he tries anything funny and nothing will happen. The bloated pig is a noisemaker and commands no respect in the streets or creeks. There's a reason why Tompolo has largely been left alone while fools like Ateke and asari have been targeted.

Please any update on that useless cannibalistic murderous thing called ateke? I thought they said they were powerful ? Miserable things. Want us to forget after the raping and killing of rivers people

by their boys all these years... We should just forget.

God please use Maj Gen Sarham to uproot Wike and hsi urchins from the corridors of power in Rivers State. They have not seen anything yet ! Problem these fools do not understand is that light arms are only intimidating to civilians. The army has overbearing capacity to shut you down in skirmishes and at the same time employ artillery and air power. Wike the fuming buffoon is jittery now...lololololol. Karma is bae of life.

And to all PDP ppl supporting Wike use ur damn heads. Your party is about to get a revival. Chances r that u win Kano and Adamawa. You have already won Oyo...Real powerhouses. Wike cornered the life out of Pdp and made it sectionalist with his narrow minded hubris. let the animal's influence die away and ur party get reclaimed by true power houses and not a bunch of Port Harcourt charlatans !!

Chairman of the wailing wailers of the nairaland kingdom
Just writing rubbish wrong story
Only ur first line Iv known wher u are heading to but young man who knows you in your community

Bird fowl
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
I can’t help but agree Buhari is useless, but let’s be realistic 200 soldiers Are they fighting a community How many soldiers brought down Osama or Gaddaffi that 200 soldiers is after Asari. FFK should lie with sense we no dumbo oh
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by cronsberg: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Boko Haram and bandits have overrun the north. What's the Lifeless Sudanese doing about it?
Which north do u mean? Abi u mean the northern perimeter of your arsss? Asari will be arrested and absolutely nothing will happen. If the militants want, let them go back to the creeks. A reinvigourated military is waiting for them under the able leadership of general buratai, and the no nonsense commander in chief himself general buhari. Maybe u dont know that the north is also drilling crude oil in gombe and bauchi as we speak, a refinery is well under construction in katsina also as we speak. So to declare marshal law in the niger delta and level the creeks to the ground will actually not be a difficult task. I wish u know the trap that you militants are about to enter into
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by bayelsaowei(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

Nothing will happen.

You said worse about Kanu and nothing happened when he ran away like a scared dog with his tail between his legs.

Same with Tompolo.

Buhari is not a lily-livered leader. These people know who they can mess with it.
for tompolos case buhari had to concede.. niger delta avengers were already dealing the hell with the old thing..
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by DerrickzB: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Asari dokubo is not above the law. He has been making violemt threats and he ought to be arrested. The real militants know better

Zombie.. what is his offence to the law?? U guys are unbelievable.. what threats has he been making?? U just talk from ur anus
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by bangging(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

Na una go suffer am pass.

The government has made huge strides toward diversifying the economy.
I can see your lifeless too..no brain at all...how uproot our oil? Abegi...
Re: 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK by robosky02(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

did asari contest presidential. Or governoship election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / Saraki, Oshiomhole Raise Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.