Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Student (702 Views)

What Is The Need To Have A Laptop As A University Students / Uniben Best Graduating Student In Surgery Receives New Laptop And 100 Pounds / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Student by pisworld: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
If you have lots of followers on your social media account, this might be an opportunity to get a free brand new laptop. In this short article, I will show you how to use what you have to get what you want.

About the Program
Pro Internet Solutions Limited (RC 1293649), gives its users one brand new laptop every week. All you need do is ask your friends on your social media to recommend you for a laptop. All your friend has to do is vote for you. That's all. So, if you happen to have the highest number of votes in a week, you will be sent N70,000 for your laptop. That's it. It's as simple as that.

How do I participate?
1. You have to be a registered member with a token of N5,000. This gives you access to over 100 courses. You can check yourself at www.pisworld.com/courses for the list of courses on our site.

2. Login to your account to get your recommendation link. See screenshot below for guide:

3. Share the link with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or Instagram asking them to recommend you for a laptop. Here is how your recommendation page looks like:

User with the highest recommendation for the week will be sent N70,000 for his/her laptop. It's easy, simple, and transparent.

Will my recommenders have to pay before recommending me?
No! All they need do is click the recommend button to vote for you. That's all.

What if I lose will I be required to pay another N5k
No! You only pay once.

How many times can I try
Until you win. Let's say you came second with 32 votes/recommendation this week, if you do not relent and keep asking friends to vote for you, you might be the winner next week.