Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) (34043 Views)

Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by SirLakes: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lol grin

Let me walk away, I no wan talk bad undecided
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by bodemattews(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Honestly nothing personal but she looks really dirty to me
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by shegra58: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
If to say i dey der i for tear dat her phant, put my kondo inside her hotspot raep am shap shap. Lalasticlala u knw na
were ni Bobo yi sha grin
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by joyousever(f): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
I take exception to most of the negative comments here about her body/looks. She's just fine & cool the way she is. some people can never be pleased, no matter how much u try. If she were fat/obese, most of u will still criticize it & now, she's slim, fit & ebony coloured, you still go on 'body shaming' her. Even fellow women here aren't left out in the negative criticism. Someone even called here skin 'dirty' . This is unfair. Let's learn to appreciate people & if u don't like the person, you could simply pass without using wrong adjectives to qualify the person.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by IDFWU(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
rita25:
such dirty skin for a lady........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
Pls lets see yours sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by emilo26(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Realtord43:
Dry bone shall rise again!!!

No be for breast wey don SAMANKWE
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by Donbosco46: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
All I see na stretch marks
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
I like female bodies.
They are not as pretty as male ones.
However it’s the only option nature gave man and I’m not gay, so.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
If to say i dey der i for tear dat her phant, put my kondo inside her hotspot raep am shap shap. Lalasticlala u knw na
bros repent before you miss heaven
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by Parrot69: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
If dem carry the Toto give you, you go lick am like ice cream lipsrsealed
LuciferRedeemed:
Stretch marks
Dirty skin
Black craw-craw patches / blots
Slippers breasts
Burnt plantain knuckles
Black lips

Shift! Shift!! Shift!!! shocked

*spits angry
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by Endowed007(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Khloe shared these photos of herself posing in a bikini with her backside on display.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/bbnaijas-khloe-shows-off-bikini-body.html

See her stretch mark like zebra
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
Stretch marks Dirty skin Black craw-craw patches / blots Slippers breasts Burnt plantain knuckles Black lips

*spits angry
you get mouth
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by blessedaunty: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
See stretch marks.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by iamphill: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Looks thrashy
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Guys forget d girl odi ok
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Iam a natural skin freak, I love her skin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
I like her skin, her stretch marks are beautiful too. I need that confidence,I swear smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by nextnear(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
that's why you are not there and i don't think you can ever be there with your way of reasoning. change your wrong attitude.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by nextnear(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
Stretch marks
Dirty skin
Black craw-craw patches / blots
Slippers breasts
Burnt plantain knuckles
Black lips

*spits angry
you don't sound well, and it seems you are not a happy person.
don't worry there is nothing God cannot do. but you must change your evil ways first and ask for divine forgiveness just like we all do.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by nextnear(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
chuksville:
I thought they say you are pregnant and married, yet you are still showing us flat tummy with pant and bra...
Are you really sure you are ready to be called someone's wife?
you are asking wrong people, she is not here to answer you, so i will suggest you ask your ancestors. only them can still reason well with your stupidity
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by Bintabisiriyu: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
nextnear:
that's why you are not there and i don't think you can ever be there with your way of reasoning. change your wrong attitude.
comon shut up
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by nextnear(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
pautex:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed If I talk now, make I just keep quiet lipsrsealed
better.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by nextnear(m): 12:20am On Mar 12, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
comon shut up
SMH
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:44am On Mar 12, 2019
anochuko01:
prick no even stand...mtcheew

Seek medical assistance grin
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:48am On Mar 12, 2019
See Melanin popping! Just darned beautiful!! cool
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by Ghokes(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
A wannabe, simple and short
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos) by promzy555(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Weed don spoil dis one, no beauty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Dreamt About Davido Last Night, Check It Out / Jackye Signs Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.