Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash (1457 Views)

Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison / Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa / Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by Jamezafolabi40(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Here is the full video of the Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 which took off from Addis Ababa to Nairobi and crashed leaving 157 people dead.

Investigations indicate that shortly after V1 speed (V1 is the speed beyond which take-off can no longer be aborted) the crew experienced difficulties and requested permission to return to the airport.

The flight 302 was climbing out when the aircraft leveled out at about 9,000ft above sea level. Radar contact was lost about 6 minutes later. The picture of the crash site indicated a high speed impact with the aircraft disintegrating when it hit the ground, and post crash fire.

Flight radar 24 was able to capture the first 6 minutes of the aircraft’s ADSB (Automatic Dependence Surveillance Broadcast) data as the aircraft departed to the east.

The standard instrument departure to the east requires the aircraft to be at 12,000ft but it was at 9,000ft. This indicates that the aircraft was below the desired altitude, thus putting the aircraft within 1,000ft of the mountainous terrain.

The aircraft rolled out on the runway and climbed into the sky at rate of 2,000ft per minute, and it quickly drops off to ZERO ft per minute, followed by another positive climb and another negative descent of 2000ft per minute, followed by another positive climb to about 7,000ft in 3 minutes before losing contact with the radar.

An altitude of just 1,000 to 2,000 feet above the ground, gives the crew very limited time and space to react if there is a controllability problem.

It is too early to say what exactly caused the crash, but watching as the crew struggled to keep the aircraft in the air and the chaos in the cabin as Flight 302 nosedive back to terra ferma into a giant crater is gut-wrenching….

Watch video here
Full Video

Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by donsola(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Damn, that was a struggle

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by BotherMleeper(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
That's a PC flight simulator.

Why are you useless people capitalizing on a tragedy for internet attention?

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by Jamezafolabi40(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
BotherMleeper:

How on earth would you call that a PC flight stimulator.
Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by BotherMleeper(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:

Because I own several copies. Both FSX and XPlane.

That's the fakest video if i ever saw one
Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by Jamezafolabi40(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations sir, anyways, Being fake or true, i'm sure you won't say the lifeless bodies are clone

BotherMleeper:

Because I own several copies. Both FSX and XPlane.

That's the fakest video if i ever saw one
Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by BotherMleeper(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:
Congratulations sir, anyways, Being fake or true, i'm sure you won't say the lifeless bodies are clone

I only take exceptions to that fake video, and your exploitation of a tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by Jamezafolabi40(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
BotherMleeper:

I only take exceptions to that fake video, and your exploitation of a tragedy.

oh
Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 12, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Yes! Thank you!

Look at how the screams were fake. One minute silence the next minute the fakest screams ever. It even sounded like 4 or 5 people screaming.

Then the cockpit, you can hear the sound of the engine but not the voice of the pilot calling out an S.O.S to the ground crew or something.

Very fake video

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by marlboro007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
na simulation jor, just watched d full version on YouTube, d op know 4 sure it's a simulation abeg stop capitalizing on situation lyk dis to trend jare.
Re: Full Video Of How The Ethiopian Airline Pilots Struggled Before Plane Crash by phlame(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:

Lol... No comment

(1) (Reply)

Watch final moment of 100 level UNIPORT student who drank sniper(video) / Zimbabwe Woman Caught Stealing In Shoprite Forced To Demonstrate How She Does It / Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.