Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

“i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) (15441 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / Nina Ivy Looking So Gorgeous In Corporate Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Trendme: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigerian top musician and Entertainer Small Doctor shares loved up in Corporate outfit as he calls himself the Alaafin of Agege land.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/im-the-alaafin-of-agege-small-doctor-wows-in-corporate-outfit-photos/

Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by eben1marketer: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
I'm laffing in shizungchai grin grin grin grin
Still looking for a reliable Web design company? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our beautiful designs and details HERE

1 Share

Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Christonjnr(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Who ask you?
Small nurse grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Sirsinzu(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Carry on
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Bigajeff(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oti GBA penalty WO post this time
Looks like a gentleman in this outfit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by mubby4real(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kpele
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by mubby4real(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by abrahambest(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
ok
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Congratulations.
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by etibaba(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Very soon this one will contest for a position. Nonsense celebrities.

4 Likes

Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Lakebeyin(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
this dude is now frosh oo. Money is actually good

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
WHO IS DIS PLS
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Pascopele: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Werey!!!!!!!!
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Twenty47(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ok ooo... We don hear
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lakebeyin:
this dude is now frosh oo. Money is actually good

I dey tell una. Nobody ugly true true. Money na fine bobo.
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by asaajuomo1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
I hope you are not going out with unlicense gun??
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by fatymore(f): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Agege logawa...

Agege peeps, why don't you patronise your home girl for your bedsheets and duvet...
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by gift01: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Alaafin go and renovate that building behind you so that your packaging will be legit

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by noble2faith(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Trendme:
Nigerian top musician and Entertainer Small Doctor shares loved up in Corporate outfit as he calls himself the Alaafin of Agege land.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/im-the-alaafin-of-agege-small-doctor-wows-in-corporate-outfit-photos/

Top musician and entertainer for where! Is the OP normal!
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Groovenaija360:
WHO IS DIS PLS
Presidential Aide to Atiku
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by dammyjane233: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
na so
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by nextnear(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Trendme:

Photos below :

you no like emir of minna
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Showing too much cuff
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
H2 dey stay 2bedroom flat
Kai
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by mozona(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
ok
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Omo oga nla
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by sammirano: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
noble2faith:

Top musician and entertainer for where! Is the OP normal!

What do you know. He played for your c in c.
Re: “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) by philsbaba: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
As the chairman of Haters association of Nigeria, I find no fault in that picture except for hin big head wey big like watermelon angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vee: Hugs Are Banned In 2022, Greet Me From A Distance / Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride / Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.