Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit (43366 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by Gentleziggy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
sapeleboi:
her toto go smell die
ehhhhhhn have u been there before?
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by Gentleziggy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I will like to fvck her periwinkle style on the sand and shoot my hot cum in her mouth.
periwinkle style ke? .how them they do that one nau?
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by Litmus: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lol, some Nigerian men just keep trying to stuff Nigerian women into shapes for wich they are not built. Nigerian women are predominantly built for elegance not booty 'n' tits like African American and Caribbean rap vids girls. When Nigerian women try to archive those ghetto chick shapes, they just appear odd. Nigerian women are supper-model body types that are strightish, with the sensuality coming from side view or panther / horse like muscularity like niomi cambell. Instead of Nigerians in the media being proud of this fantastic Nigerian female archetype, they are steadily and gradually superimposing African American body archetype as the desirable form for Nigerian girls to aspire. Unfortunately when Nigerian women try to archive this they just look bloated and unappetising. This is because like white women, they are not cut out for ghetto booty video types. Want booty, hips, thick thighs, go get girls from Ghana, Uganda and so on angry

Where you do get Nigerian booty types, they are often gently sloping and curving and not aggressively booty and tits like rap girls. Some Nigerian booty types are slender with football butts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by Awoo88: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
meobizy:

By whose standard?
By what standard Size of her foot! A woman foot is directly proportional to the depth of her punnal. An establish fact h would add
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by HallaDaTruth: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Is she the lesbian one

I know one of his daughter is a lesbo
She is the lesbian . Anybody you see standing close to the rainbow flag or associating with rainbow flag is a homosexual. That's their demonic symbol
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by HallaDaTruth: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Adakintroy:
Too much freedom is bondage.
This is deep and full of wisdom. That's why this homosexual crap is common. America is the land of the free and when people are too free, anything goes

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by meobizy(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Awoo88:

By what standard Size of her foot! A woman foot is directly proportional to the depth of her punnal. An establish fact h would add
...and you know this, how?
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Litmus:
Lol, some Nigerian men just keep trying to stuff Nigerian women into shapes for wich they are not built. Nigerian women are predominantly built for elegance not booty 'n' tits like African American and Caribbean rap vids girls. When Nigerian women try to archive those ghetto chick shapes, they just appear odd. Nigerian women are supper-model body types that are strightish, with the sensuality coming from side view or panther / horse like muscularity like niomi cambell. Instead of Nigerians in the media being proud of this fantastic Nigerian female archetype, they are steadily and gradually superimposing African American body archetype as the desirable form for Nigerian girls to aspire. Unfortunately when Nigerian women try to archive this they just look bloated and unappetising. This is because like white women, they are not cut out for ghetto booty video types. Want booty, hips, thick thighs, go get girls from Ghana, Uganda and so on angry

Where you do get Nigerian booty types, they are often gently sloping and curving and not aggressively booty and tits like rap girls. Some Nigerian booty types are slender with football butts
I half-agree with this comment.
If I state my own opinion e fit turn debate.
Sadly, I’m not in the mood for a debate.
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by Awoo88: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
meobizy:

...and you know this, how?
You no see "an establish fact"?. U still dey ask you know this how
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by meobizy(f): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Awoo88:

You no see "an establish fact"?. U still dey ask you know this how
That’s why I’m asking, an ‘established fact’ by which scientist?
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by ogbs2020love: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Her ass is So fresh
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by naturefellow(m): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2019
OneCorner:
What should we do to this pictures now
LMAO
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by femi4: 5:27am On Mar 12, 2019
ngwababe:
See wetin son of men dey miss, na wa ooo
Infact she is the one missing more.....nobody grab ass better like men
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by Awoo88: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2019
meobizy:

That’s why I’m asking, an ‘established fact’ by which scientist?
Google it!!! Foot size in relation to puna size
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by Sluvist(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Ok, anything important attached to it?
We have been seeing naked girls for long, we even pull some girls naked and examine their puna to see how deep it is. So, please bring relevant topics next time not this type
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by holluphemydavid(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

for the fact that you are tested positive of HIV doesn't mean everybody will

you're sincerely madd but you ve no one to tell you
Idiotic pig Dat was bleeping everytin under skirt, when it's time for u to go for HIV test now, u are scared, common flat head, summon courage and go for d test, dnt be a fool and nuisance to d society..... In ur next world u will not be bleeping anyhw ode oponu
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2019
holluphemydavid:

Idiotic pig Dat was bleeping everytin under skirt, when it's time for u to go for HIV test now, u are scared, common flat head, summon courage and go for d test, dnt be a fool and nuisance to d society..... In ur next world u will not be bleeping anyhw ode oponu

who's this local fowl trying to use learn words?

if I start with you, you will ever quoting me. you no dey look face?

how can a kid just jump like a loose dog on my post splitting nonsense? I think your brain function in the month of March
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by meobizy(f): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Awoo88:

Google it!!! Foot size in relation to puna size
Smh at the ignorant always being the most vocal.
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by holluphemydavid(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

who's this local fowl trying to use learn words?

if I start with you, you will ever quoting me. you no dey look face?

how can a kid just jump like a loose dog on my post splitting nonsense? I think your brain function in the month of March
who are u idiot,ur profile pix had said it all abt u,HIV carrier,when i called u dogit means i was rite,just check ur profile pix and i can deduce from it dat u are a big fool
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2019
holluphemydavid:

who are u idiot,ur profile pix had said it all abt u,HIV carrier,when i called u dogit means i was rite,just check ur profile pix and i can deduce from it dat u are a big fool

see this nitwit wey carry my matter for head like gala. abeg no go commit suicide o grin

when will you stop pouring your frustration on me? am I the cause of your horrible predicament?

omo irankiran
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by holluphemydavid(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

see this nitwit wey carry my matter for head like gala. abeg no go commit suicide o grin

when will you stop pouring your frustration on me? am I the cause of your horrible predicament?

omo irankiran
omo abi ipabe,go and drink snipper,wasted sperm
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2019
holluphemydavid:

omo abi ipabe,go and drink snipper,wasted sperm

ti o ba se pe olopolo abo ni e. oni be bi igala promoting your childishness by quoting me

must everybody know that you're stupid?
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by holluphemydavid(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

ti o ba se pe olopolo abo ni e. oni be bi igala promoting your childishness by quoting me

must everybody know that you're stupid?
u had let all nairalanders to knw dat ur stupidity is like a zeeworld,its extraordinary everyday,japa out of my mention,oloriburuku,oloshi alaisan
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2019
holluphemydavid:

u had let all nairalanders to knw dat ur stupidity is like a zeeworld,its extraordinary everyday,japa out of my mention,oloriburuku,oloshi alaisan

ko ya mi lenu pe alayebaje ni e. a mo iru yin, Eni ratiyin ti Eni eleni le ma ma ran

the earlier you visit a surgeon to work on your watery brain the better for you

I won't go raw with you but privatise your foolishness away from my side next time
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by holluphemydavid(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

ko ya mi lenu pe alayebaje ni e. a mo iru yin, Eni ratiyin ti Eni eleni le ma ma ran

the earlier you visit a surgeon to work on your watery brain the better for you

I won't go raw with you but privatise your foolishness away from my side next time
useless fool,jobless and frustrated being,i gat ur time,and am ready to give it to u back to back,omo alai neko,ogun kee u there
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
holluphemydavid:

useless fool,jobless and frustrated being,i gat ur time,and am ready to give it to u back to back,omo alai neko,ogun kee u there

I must make you cry like an helpless baby today cheesy

you will give it to me back to back. lol

if I start with you ehn, you will regret ever registering here but I won't stoop that low to bring you down to ridicule here but try and retrieve your sense back

and less I forget change the version of your stupidity to at least 2018. the civil war version is not just obsolete but is making you loose your mental state already. like I said yesterday you're sincerely madd you should be glad I'm blunt enough to tell u
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by holluphemydavid(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I must make you cry like an helpless baby today cheesy

you will give it to me back to back. lol

if I start with you ehn, you will regret ever registering here but I won't stoop that low to bring you down to ridicule here but try and retrieve your sense back

and less I forget change the version of your stupidity to at least 2018. the civil war version is not just obsolete but is making you loose your mental state already. like I said yesterday you're sincerely madd you should be glad I'm blunt enough to tell u
by looking at ur profile pix,everyone on dis forum will knw dat u are seriously suffering from mental illness,and dat is d more reason i dnt take u serious,but will still tell d plain truth dat u d to visit a psychiatric hospital ASAP,and stop displaying ur stupidity to d whole world
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
holluphemydavid:

by looking at ur profile pix,everyone on dis forum will knw dat u are seriously suffering from mental illness,and dat is d more reason i dnt take u serious,but will still tell d plain truth dat u d to visit a psychiatric hospital ASAP,and stop displaying ur stupidity to d whole world

hahahaha david in the bible is known to have wisdom, stop ridiculing that name with your foolishness

with your loosed mouth, you think I'm one of those you can use to learn two letter words here? don't even think of it. words is my weapon

I have humbled you enough somewhat that you're now checking my profile to console your tribulation

your case remain inconclusive in yaba left cheesy
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by Awoo88: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
meobizy:

Smh at the ignorant always being the most vocal.
Who's ignorant are you shaking your head for Yours or your dads
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Awoo88:

Who's ignorant are you shaking your head for Yours or your dads
I knew you'd go down this path.
Thanks for showing us your poor upbringing.
My invite in this thread was long overdue.
I'll take my exit now.
Re: Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit by Awoo88: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
meobizy:

I knew you'd go down this path.
Thanks for showing me my poor upbringing.
My invite in this thread was long overdue.
I'll take my exit now.
Drink cool water

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) / See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated / YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.