Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor (37857 Views)

APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by loomer: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
hardywaltz:
Na wa
Later they will still win TV station of the year

In the land of the blind,

Help me complete am.

Them go win am na, because the rest useless pass them

1 Like

Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by jaymee0(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
eben1marketer:
Where's the fire
Still looking for a reliable Web design company? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our beautiful designs and details HERE

Abi o
Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by meobizy(f): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
I’m going to ask a question I know Nairalanders are clueless about: how do news channels make money?
I’m not talking about collecting brown envelopes, I’m talking about an unbiased TV station.
I know advertisments from companies and broadcasting church programs bring revenue but are those the only avenues?
Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by bender79: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Ait is the worst

They are expert in lying and propaganda

That's not to say channels should be spared if found to have mislead their viewers or follower

That one is a confirmed pdp station. Infact it is Nyesome Wike television authority. But they won't see AIT and talk about. Hate everywhere, bleep all of them talking trash about channels tv
Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by Meliaen(f): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Baselm:

You are a bastard and an untrained fool. Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to insult the President of our country. just because you can afford an android phone and free data, what has Buhari got to do with the matter above.

He's not a bastard. His father is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by erinalex: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
mikek2007:
Irrespective of the mistake, i still hold channels TV on high esteem above other TV stations in Nigeria
nobody is above mistakes.

See terrible comments from nairaland crew, as if d crew has been getting it all right in their various endeavors.

This is the effect of atiku loss.

Transfer of aggression and frustration.

People want to pour their angers on anything and channel has come to their rescue.

To me, channels are still trying, comparatively.
Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by Arysexy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Guyman02:
Channels is no longer different from NTA, the only thing remaining os for them to change the music for their 10pm news to that of NTA which s something like 'to to tuu, to tu to tuu, tarara ntara taran ta' sad

grin

OMG! I nearly choke on my eba reading this, nairaland got crazy dudes walai

That NTA tune is very annoying in this modern age
Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by AdeniyiA(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
hardywaltz:
Na wa
Later they will still win TV station of the year
They can't again, TVC has taken over.

Channels has turned political
Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Channels TV...the only television station that gives the "Best tv station award" to themselves grin grin
Re: Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor by Khaleell001(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed Buhari is truly a bastard and simpleton

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians Who Want To Be President In 2023 / Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.