Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (26031 Views)

IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied / VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by miraclea: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ejimagift:
Empty chest beaters. Go ahead and bomb pipelines and watch hunger kill your region. North has agriculture and the south west has sea ports and oil in ondo/lagos. The niger deltans will suffer the consequences of IYC nonsense.

You need to go buy sense this sense wey u dey use don expired walahi

2 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by bayelsaowei(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

MC Oluomo is not threatening the Government
oh really ??. Citizens are what??

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by buJu234: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hope the government is not making the same mistake it made in the early part of his first term.

That was what gave rise to avengers that purged the economy into recessions.

Please we should learn and allow peace to continue to reign.
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by olugabbie(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Boko Haram fighters are not talkative. The are doers. They attack heavy guarded military formation and barracks at will. If the Ijaw youth believe that they can up to the task and that the Nigeria Army is there enemy. They should start attacking barracks and stop ...
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by olugabbie(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Who really need sense?

Who will suffer at the end? Westerners? Or the Northerners? Its the southerners of course. The soldier will only kill the southerners. If the youth kills a soldier. Its likly they kill a soldier from the south,north or west.
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by TruthinAction: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
When will they invade the houses of those behind the killings perpetrated by the herdsmen. All Southerners still supporting this government are wicked and big fools. Don't think they will spare you when they are through with others. You are all blind to the doom that awaits you.

3 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Damoche10: 4:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Looking for an excuse to go back to the creeks. Continue to propagate lies as what is happening... You will be crushed! Continue
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Sunrise258: 7:08am On Mar 12, 2019
limeta:

Make una get sense small Afonja
Without Niger Delta oil money and the igbo traders what will be coming to the sea port

You have shallow knowledge of Nigeria and Lagos! Lagos was already a cosmopolitan trading center since 1872. Lagos port has been operational since 1909. Nigeria was amalgamated 1914. All self glorified Igbo traders were still in their villages doing farm work! If not, where were the Igbo btw 1872 to 1914? Common Igbo tribe that didn't have Igbo alphabet before a Yoruba man in Bishop Ajayi Crowther composed one for them dey abuse the tribe that open their eyes!! Igbo case for Yoruba land be like village girl wey US based husband marry go America, all to get there and become as wild as wild animal.

WHO OWNS LAGOS? HISTORY 101:POINT OF INFORMATION

"By 1872 Lagos was a cosmopolitan trading center with a population of over 60,000 people. Colonial Lagos developed into a busy, cosmopolitan port, with an architecture that blended Victorian and Brazilian styles.The Brazilian element was imparted by skilled builders and masons who had returned from Brazil The black elite was composed of English-speaking "Saros" from Sierra Leone and other emancipated slaves who had been repatriated from Brazil and Cuba.
By 1872 the population of the colony was over 60,000, of whom less than 100 were of European origin.

In 1876 imports were valued at £476,813 and exports at £619,260. Telephone links with Britain were established by 1886, and electric street lighting in 1898.
In August 1896, Charles Joseph George and G.W. Neville,both merchants and both unofficial members of the Legislative Council, presented a petition urging construction of the railway terminus on Lagos Island rather than at Ido, and also asking for the railway to be extended to Abeokuta. Lagos history is rich in Yoruba tradition,trade and commerce, infrastructural development and cosmopolitanism." -EXTRACTED

With the little facts above, I would like to educate some illiterates making stupid assumption from blind sentiments that they developed Lagos.

Lagosians had telephone presence in 1886, Itu and Calabar got connected to Telephone in 1923, while between 1946 and 1952, a three-channel line carrier system was commissioned between Lagos and Ibadan and was later extended to Osogbo, Kaduna, Kano, Benin, and Enugu.

Communication technology is a major signifier of civilizations and if Lagosians were already making telephone calls more than 70 years before Igbo citizens, where then did you get the warped idea that you came to develop Lagos?

By 1856 Cable and Wireless Company of the UK had commissioned a submarine cable link between Lagos and London and in 1851 a post office was established in Lagos; all these before the emergence of Nigeria as an amalgamated country. If I may ask again, where did the stupid idea that Igbo developed Lagos come from? Or that Lagos was developed with Nigeria's money when Lagos was not even part of Nigeria until 1914.

I always feel embarrassed anytime I read and hear even so-called educated people from the East making these stupid assertions.

The first Yoruba lawyer Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams was called to the English Bar in 1879 whilst the first Igbo lawyer, Sir Louis Mbanefo, was called to the English bar in 1937.

Again the first Yoruba medical practitioner, Dr. Nathaniel King, graduated in 1875 from the University of Edinburgh whilst the first Igbo medical practitioner, Dr. Akannu Ibiam, graduated from another Scottish University in 1935. Again I ask, where did the ignorant hypothesis of the backward Yoruba race who needed development by the superior Igbo race come from?

For the sake of our generation and posterity, we need to teach factual history and not just cook up some cock and bull ego-centric concoctions as facts. The attitude of recycling long tales steeped in empty arrogance should be discarded before you miseducate your kids with fictions.

Awolowo will continue to be the Yoruba hero not because of blind followership but because he gave his people the system of free education, free healthcare and he introduced Television to the Yoruba; making Yorubaland the first region to have a TV station in Africa, all done with revenues from Cocoa. It is crass ignorance and naked buffonery to claim Lagos was built with Nigeria's money. In addition, where did the foolish idea that the Igbo brought civilization to Lagos and Yoruba-land come from?

The aim of this post is not to deride any tribe but to correct the dangerous misinformation trending among some Igbo youths and common in their narratives that Lagos is a no-man's land and that their fathers built and developed Lagos.

Ancestors of Igbo people came to Yoruba-land like all other settlers and we appreciate their contributions. But the stupid claim that Igbo built and developed Lagos is a gross display of stupidity because Lagos was already developed before Igbo ancestors came here from their villages and towns.

The first storey building in Nigeria was built in Marina, Badagry in 1845, long before some of hinterland people gave up the idea of conical mud houses with thatched roofs which some boastfully called 'ancient mansions.' How can you now claim your grand-sires developed Lagos? Please if you are one of those spreading the fiction, I expect you to desist from self-delusion and collective amnesia forthwith.

The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a Yoruba man from Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim superiority over the Yoruba race and even carelessly affirm that your forebears should be thanked for bringing enlightenment to Yoruba Land?

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Sunrise258: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2019
Arysexy:
Watch as Afonja will come and insult the Ijaws. They rejoice when Injustice are meted at other southern brothers. They have killed southern unity with their greed, but their payback time is coming.

I condemn in strong terms d unprovoked harassment of Ijaw indigenes by the Buhari led military.

If they start bombing pipelines again, know ye that Buhari caused it

I love Niger Deltans; they are my in-laws. I'm Yoruba but the truth be told, South East people gra-gra n lousy mouth be like 5n6. And that's why South-South people will constantly remind them they are not their brothers! One thing about Igbo is once they are mad or preparing to run mad, they expect every region to join them in their madness. And when they don't, they see them as enemies!

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Arysexy(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Sunrise258:

I love Niger Deltans; they are my in-laws. I'm Yoruba but the truth be told, South East people gra-gra n lousy mouth be like 5n6. And that's why South-South people will constantly remind them they are not their brothers! One thing about Igbo is once they are mad or preparing to run mad, they expect every region to join them in their madness. And when they don't, they see them as enemies!

Afonja and lies. Attachee by force. Which in-law. Liar from d pit of hell.

Ur usual divisive tactic is no longer working.

SE/SS are one. You can see from d just concluded election, they spoke with one voice

Afonja goats are already walking mad on d market square

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by maxzzo1(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Bighead9:
Nothing will happen Jo. The same thing was said when the Army raided General Tompolo's resistance.
Fish brain u 4got so soon d result was Recession !!!
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Sluvist(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2019
You guys should stop wasting big grammar for no action sake, the whole media will be disturbed with grammar but no one will be seen out trying to translate the grammar into reality. Mtscewwww!!!
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Bighead9: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2019
maxzzo1:

Fish brain u 4got so soon d result was Recession !!!

It was your Uncle, Goodluck Jonathan that plunged this Country into recession. While my Uncle, President Buhari removed Nigeria out of recession with his professional handling of the Economy.

Asari or any militant can't do shi.t, Buhari is not Jonathan. If I lie, ask Tompolo. grin Anybody wey do anyhow go see anyhow. grin

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by limeta(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Sunrise258:

You have shallow knowledge of Nigeria and Lagos! Lagos was already a cosmopolitan trading center since 1872. Lagos port has been operational since 1909. Nigeria was amalgamated 1914. All self glorified Igbo traders were still in their villages doing farm work! If not, where were the Igbo btw 1872 to 1914? Common Igbo tribe that didn't have Igbo alphabet before a Yoruba man in Bishop Ajayi Crowther composed one for them dey abuse the tribe that open their eyes!! Igbo case for Yoruba land be like village girl wey US based husband marry go America, all to get there and become as wild as wild animal.

WHO OWNS LAGOS? HISTORY 101:POINT OF INFORMATION

"By 1872 Lagos was a cosmopolitan trading center with a population of over 60,000 people. Colonial Lagos developed into a busy, cosmopolitan port, with an architecture that blended Victorian and Brazilian styles.The Brazilian element was imparted by skilled builders and masons who had returned from Brazil The black elite was composed of English-speaking "Saros" from Sierra Leone and other emancipated slaves who had been repatriated from Brazil and Cuba.
By 1872 the population of the colony was over 60,000, of whom less than 100 were of European origin.

In 1876 imports were valued at £476,813 and exports at £619,260. Telephone links with Britain were established by 1886, and electric street lighting in 1898.
In August 1896, Charles Joseph George and G.W. Neville,both merchants and both unofficial members of the Legislative Council, presented a petition urging construction of the railway terminus on Lagos Island rather than at Ido, and also asking for the railway to be extended to Abeokuta. Lagos history is rich in Yoruba tradition,trade and commerce, infrastructural development and cosmopolitanism." -EXTRACTED

With the little facts above, I would like to educate some illiterates making stupid assumption from blind sentiments that they developed Lagos.

Lagosians had telephone presence in 1886, Itu and Calabar got connected to Telephone in 1923, while between 1946 and 1952, a three-channel line carrier system was commissioned between Lagos and Ibadan and was later extended to Osogbo, Kaduna, Kano, Benin, and Enugu.

Communication technology is a major signifier of civilizations and if Lagosians were already making telephone calls more than 70 years before Igbo citizens, where then did you get the warped idea that you came to develop Lagos?

By 1856 Cable and Wireless Company of the UK had commissioned a submarine cable link between Lagos and London and in 1851 a post office was established in Lagos; all these before the emergence of Nigeria as an amalgamated country. If I may ask again, where did the stupid idea that Igbo developed Lagos come from? Or that Lagos was developed with Nigeria's money when Lagos was not even part of Nigeria until 1914.

I always feel embarrassed anytime I read and hear even so-called educated people from the East making these stupid assertions.

The first Yoruba lawyer Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams was called to the English Bar in 1879 whilst the first Igbo lawyer, Sir Louis Mbanefo, was called to the English bar in 1937.

Again the first Yoruba medical practitioner, Dr. Nathaniel King, graduated in 1875 from the University of Edinburgh whilst the first Igbo medical practitioner, Dr. Akannu Ibiam, graduated from another Scottish University in 1935. Again I ask, where did the ignorant hypothesis of the backward Yoruba race who needed development by the superior Igbo race come from?

For the sake of our generation and posterity, we need to teach factual history and not just cook up some cock and bull ego-centric concoctions as facts. The attitude of recycling long tales steeped in empty arrogance should be discarded before you miseducate your kids with fictions.

Awolowo will continue to be the Yoruba hero not because of blind followership but because he gave his people the system of free education, free healthcare and he introduced Television to the Yoruba; making Yorubaland the first region to have a TV station in Africa, all done with revenues from Cocoa. It is crass ignorance and naked buffonery to claim Lagos was built with Nigeria's money. In addition, where did the foolish idea that the Igbo brought civilization to Lagos and Yoruba-land come from?

The aim of this post is not to deride any tribe but to correct the dangerous misinformation trending among some Igbo youths and common in their narratives that Lagos is a no-man's land and that their fathers built and developed Lagos.

Ancestors of Igbo people came to Yoruba-land like all other settlers and we appreciate their contributions. But the stupid claim that Igbo built and developed Lagos is a gross display of stupidity because Lagos was already developed before Igbo ancestors came here from their villages and towns.

The first storey building in Nigeria was built in Marina, Badagry in 1845, long before some of hinterland people gave up the idea of conical mud houses with thatched roofs which some boastfully called 'ancient mansions.' How can you now claim your grand-sires developed Lagos? Please if you are one of those spreading the fiction, I expect you to desist from self-delusion and collective amnesia forthwith.

The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a Yoruba man from Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim superiority over the Yoruba race and even carelessly affirm that your forebears should be thanked for bringing enlightenment to Yoruba Land?

Go a little bit deeper in the history of Lagos
Before the coming of yr colonial masters
Sadly enough you said nothing about the Edo kingdom
It was Eko b4 renamed Lagos
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by RZArecta(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
dante0147:

Lol you see me for dream ? If you don’t understand very simple words I wonder how you registered on Nairaland .. You Don chop at all sef ?
save your concern for your family members and keep me out of your silliness also. Thanks
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by dante0147: 2:39am On Mar 13, 2019
RZArecta:
save your concern for your family members and keep me out of your silliness also. Thanks

If you don’t have regards for your filthy family doesn’t mean I don’t.. So I won’t use your family as a topic on here... But one thing I will tell you is this I won’t blame you when your network provider as allowed you purchase 100 Naira 10 MB why u no go come up here de talk rubbish.. U filthy, dirty, fattest, smelling PIG !
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by justtoodark: 2:49am On Mar 13, 2019
who is writtin all this news....??

i saw the video,and military people were not even botherin him sef....

they were even askin him to help talk to the people....
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by RZArecta(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
dante0147:

[s]If you don’t have regards for your filthy family doesn’t mean I don’t.. So I won’t use your family as a topic on here... But one thing I will tell you is this I won’t blame you when your network provider as allowed you purchase 100 Naira 10 MB why u no go come up here de talk rubbish.. U filthy, dirty, fattest, smelling PIG[/s]!
LOL grin my regards to your "filthy family" then (your words) also ask them if they've eaten too. Have a nice day sir cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) / 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.