Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pastor Seen Running After Mad Woman Say He Want To Heal Her, See What Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Seen Running After Mad Woman Say He Want To Heal Her, See What Happened (828 Views)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Davido Snubbed Olamide At Kizz Daniel’s Concert Despite Running After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Seen Running After Mad Woman Say He Want To Heal Her, See What Happened by kemzy036: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Viral video of a pastor seen trying to heal madness out of this woman on the road.

In the video shared below the pastor was seen running after the mad woman says she want to heal.

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/pastor-seen-running-with-mad-woman-say.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Pastor Seen Running After Mad Woman Say He Want To Heal Her, See What Happened by daddytime(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Busy body plus oversabi....

Na by force?

Even Jesus Christ wasn't this overzealous in his time because he wasn't out to impress or prove a point to anyone.

I actually see the so called pastor as the mad one here because he is making the innocent woman run in fright for her life..

Wonderful....na my Edo State sef...
Re: Pastor Seen Running After Mad Woman Say He Want To Heal Her, See What Happened by nelronaldo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hehe
Re: Pastor Seen Running After Mad Woman Say He Want To Heal Her, See What Happened by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
angry dirty Fraudsters angry I have said this before and I will say it again burn down all these pastors and churches in Nigeria and see our economy grow over night

Bring your Adsense and website so I can buy them
Re: Pastor Seen Running After Mad Woman Say He Want To Heal Her, See What Happened by kemzy036: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Seen Running After Mad Woman Say He Want To Heal Her, See What Happened by Salmoneus(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Funny!!
Re: Pastor Seen Running After Mad Woman Say He Want To Heal Her, See What Happened by kemzy036: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Stephanie Idolor And Success Mother's Story; A Case Of Greed Taken Too Far.. / Wizkid Takes His Girlfriend, Tiwa Savage To Patoranking's Album Listening Party / Veteran Youruba Actor Fasasi Olabanke Popularly Know As Dagunro Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.